BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Trenbolone Enanthate?

I've been hearing rumors here and there that a number of undergrounds are trying to perfect/develop tren attached to an ester such as enanthate . Can anyone substantiate this? I don't keep myself in the know with regards to undergrounds (to my detriment here) but it seems to me a sensible idea that market principles would have ultimately led to this eventually, so why not now? Additionally, if you know more about this than I do, does anyone know who is leading the charge? I heard spectro, but was under the impression they were no longer "in business". I've also heard that Supra was the ringleader.

Apparently, for all those interested, supra does in fact make it, and it appears to be @ 200mg/ml. I was poking around on some other boards, and one had lab test results showing it as legit. This is indeed very interesting news. Anyone else have any comments/heard anything else? I suspect this changes a lot for a good amount of people.

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    yeah i heard some things, but i believe it will cost an arm and a leg

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes it is out. I personally use tren to cut so I would prefer the acetate ester along with a prop personally but I am sure there is value for some.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    the combination of both gears is possible... but most would rather combine tren with prop for ed or eod shots.. I couldnt understand injecting a full cc of enathate & tren in your system a day

combination gears jsut cost to much aswell

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    The whole point in adding the enanthate ester, is that you wouldnt have to be injecting ed or eod...enanthate would push the shot frequency to like once a week or at the least every 5 days...right guys?

yeah but you have to understand the half life of the tren . you wouldnt be able to keep up with the levels of enathate compared to the tren in your system a week

by mising the 2 does not change the half life of the tren
    I'd honelty like to test a bottle of that cause i dont understand anyones thinkings of combining test enath. with tren and come up with a miligram of 200 per ml

So its almost self defeating then...hmmmmmm

yeah pretty much... i'd have to do a moleculare strutcure study on that..
    to see how there making in and what miligrams there puting in each vial

captainswole is offline New Member
    The compound isn't MIXING tren and enanthate . It is merely changing the ester from acetate to enanthate. Lengthening the amount of time between shots.

That was my first impression...because, what is Test's half life without any esters? Add Enanthate and you get a week long time release...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    wonder how it will affect your HPTA?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Jarret,
    They are not mixing test enanthate but adding the enanthate ester to the trenbolone thus making it a long acting compound like previously stated. I still prefer the short ester but can see why some would like to inject less frequently. HPTA effect should be the same which would be a very hard shut down but post cycle therapy would obviously take longer to begin.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey big green i just got5 bottles of the supra stuff is tested out to be killer shit ,im about ready to start it aslo just mede 50 mg 200 mg per ml ,ill be usuing 600 weekly ,die the weight of the two different esters enenthate and accetate it will = to around 80 mg ed of tren accete.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Jarret,
    They are not mixing test enanthate but adding the enanthate ester to the trenbolone thus making it a long acting compound like previously stated. I still prefer the short ester but can see why some would like to inject less frequently. HPTA effect should be the same which would be a very hard shut down but post cycle therapy would obviously take longer to begin.
    i think i will stick with the short ester,tren shuts me down hard enough and i am comfortable with my recovery.no need to prolong it!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I posted the lab results, it tested out high

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I posted the lab results, it tested out high

JohnnyB
    So I assume you at least have/had an interest in seeing if it was legit...do you plan on utilizing it? I would think that, in a cutting cycle, it wouldn't make sense to "abandon" the acetate in favor of the enanthate ester, but when used in a mass cycle (and i get the impression fina is increasingly being used as such) might it make sense? Also, I assume anything attached to a long lasting ester such as enan really should be run longer than six weeks to be truly effective, correct? If that is in fact true, wouldn't trenbolone enanthate really be something for a fina vet, ie, someone running it 8-10 weeks?

Thread Information