MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member

Unhappy 7 Days Of Letro and Morning Wood??? Please Read Gyno Reversal

So I will post a pic Im currently not on cycle I did a cycle a long time ago like a dumbass yes I know and well im now completely out of shape years later do to some medical things and no not from the steroids and I have some old gyno (puffy nipples) im trying to get rid of I believe some is fat and some is gland so I started letro 2.5 mg and have been for 7 days now in the hopes to try and reduce gland size I know the letro is legit as I feel tired and very lethargic all day and this is not a good feeling but whats weird is I have no libido what so ever but this morning I had morning wood any ideas on this why this is happening and how long should I even give this a go to see if it shrinks after this I plan on dropping my body fat down to 10% to see if this helps as well. I just wanna kill these damn puffy nipples as Im starting the gym again soon but this is just killing my motivation completely.

7 Days Of Letro and Morning Wood??? Please Read Gyno Reversal-ha.jpg
    Last edited by MrKilliWiggle; 05-17-2013 at 08:39 AM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    The puffy nipples aren't necessarily Gyno. Is there a hard lump?

Feels like hard tube but possibly coming out of the gland only on the right one probably a little smaller then 1" long and it is not painful nor was it ever thats why Im confused maybe its always been there and Im now noticing but I dont remember being this puffy when I was younger also I can feel in there a long strip of fat on my lower chest kinda lining it and can feel fat in there thats why I wonder if its mostly fat causing this.
    Last edited by MrKilliWiggle; 05-17-2013 at 08:57 AM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Have you seen a health professional? If so, what was the doctor's diagnosis?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Have you seen a health professional? If so, what was the doctor's diagnosis?
    Went to Doctor and he said your fine this is not gyno and a little tissue is normal it will go away in years time which is not really the answer I wanna here I mean somethings not right if my nipples are puffy right I mean is there anyway to flatten these puppy's out or is surgery the only way.

I mean could that fat in my lower chest and the little bit surrounding the gland be whats causing the puffyness or is it the gland itself Ive made another appt with a different doctor for a second opinion.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    Went to Doctor and he said your fine this is not gyno and a little tissue is normal it will go away in years time which is not really the answer I wanna here I mean somethings not right if my nipples are puffy right I mean is there anyway to flatten these puppy's out or is surgery the only way.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    I mean could that fat in my lower chest and the little bit surrounding the gland be whats causing the puffyness or is it the gland itself Ive made another appt with a different doctor for a second opinion.
    So you dont have Gyno. Thats a good thing, no?

As far as the fatty deposits go, perhaps a strict diet and exercise would help?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    So you dont have Gyno. Thats a good thing, no?

As far as the fatty deposits go, perhaps a strict diet and exercise would help?
    Yes was relieved of the fact that no gyno but unfortunately these puffy nipples really take away from my chest and mess with me nentally so I guess Im looking for a little motivation do you think that this fat on my lower chest and around the gland could this cause "puffy nipples" If I dropped down to 10% is this a possiblilty of flattening them out or should I just bite the bullet and get surgery. Also is it normal to have a long strip of fat on lower chest I can feel fat in there its squishy and near the gland I can feel fat around it and distinguish it so if i worked hard and dropped that fat surrounding would this help? That doc said no gyno but I guess I always want a second opinion so until my apt i decided to try forums or see if anyone else has had success in loosing puffy nipples.

This picture is graphic but this is probably what Im feeling in my chest is this fat ??? and can I burn it off through diet and training?

7 Days Of Letro and Morning Wood??? Please Read Gyno Reversal-light-pull-through-procedure.jpg

Bump

Zoey101Fan is offline Banned
    cut to 8% bodyfat and it will be gone.

I also store excess fat around my nipples when i'm bulking. It is kindof annoying at times

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey101Fan View Post

I also store excess fat around my nipples when i'm bulking. It is kindof annoying at times
    Wonder how hard thats gonna be but im motivated now thanks guys Im gonna try and beat this!

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoey101Fan View Post

I have the same experience. I hate it!@

bump

Thread Information