Thread: Proper cycle

kelzud is offline New Member

Proper cycle

Hello,

I have taken a prop cycle in the past but the person who I got some prop off of was out. As a consolation prize he gave me some T400 that has 200 ethanate, 100 cyp, and 100 prop!

The prop cycle that I did in the past was 75mg Tren and 125 mg prop EOD. I did it for several weeks and then packed her in, but I did not do any PCT!!! That was a bad idea. I stopped taking right when I went on a trip and I had nothing to PCT with, but I did take some HCG mid cycle 2 times. This seems a lot more powerful and I dont want to mess myself up. I also have 3/4 vial of prop, so should I just use the prop and then this product as a transition product to move to an ethanate/cypionate cycle? What doses would you suggest?

Cheers,

K

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    IMO lot to learn befor you do any more cycles with no pct and 2 pins of hcg in your cycle. Mickeyknox has a great thread on beginner cycles look it up an whats you diet and training like?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Hi Kel. Welcome to the Forums.

What are your complete Stats?

Weight
    Body Fat %
    Previous AAS exp.
    Lifting Exp

Attachment 137199

Age 30

Height 5'11"

Weight 245

Body Fat % unsure probably 26%

Previous AAS exp. Did some T3/Clen cycle and it really helped me lose weight and get into shape. Along with that cycle I was doing Tren and Prop with some equipose. I know that the PCT was important but it just fell off my radar. I ended up taking a year off training because I felt like shit after I stopped the cycle, and I got back to where I was before all my training. Now I have gotten back into training and have started using steroids again. I have a bottle of Nolva for PCT but open to more recommendations, and have started to take the T400 with some prop. I have started to take the T400 at .3ml EOD with .5 prop EOD in one pin, so pinning 3x to 4x per week. But I have just started and yeah easy to adjust. I want to have a strong PCT and even therapy in cycle if it makes sense.

Lifting Exp
    I have been lifting since in highschool but it has been off and on all the time. last time I took steroids it was very consistent, and now my wife and I are into the gym and healthy eating again. I never experienced any gains before taking steroids. it was like a brick wall, even when diet was solid. Especially with asthma. I know it's no excuse, but I have just not realized much gains before steroids. Now I am working out 3x - 5x per week lifting and on the off days I am doing cardio. On the on days I am doing cardio as well.

For my diet I am aiming for 6 meals a day, controlled calorie intake, using an app to help me keep my diet pretty good. eggs and toast in morning, yogurt and fruit as a snack. meat carb veggie lunch/dinner. protein after workout shake. pretty standard. taking greens, multi, and a few others to help keep me vitamined up. Feeling great. Just was curious. I have started cooking out of the anabolic diet cookbook. its okay. eating healthy is better than I thought it could be. sometimes just want to eat a pizza but have been good. trying to lose fat and gain muscle. have some target strength goals.

Really I can get anything, I just want to know what I can take to maximize my workouts. I dont want to go bald and I want to have working testicles at the end

Also, really not sure of the workout structure that I should be doing when on steroids. My friend who gets me AAS trains 7-10 days a week, but that seems pretty extreme. I have heard criticism of the anabolic workout on this site though that it is not intense enough. I have been using very little rest time between sets and doing 3 sets per exercise, a few exercises per major muscle group, and doing basically an upper lower split... maybe upper lower upper tri split

Thanks for all the help, and I can take the shots so if I am doing something wrong feel free to let me know. Pretty stuck on using the AAS as I have already seen gains using it just for this tiny time. Last go was amazing.

Cheers,

Kel

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Nutrition forum would help you 26% bf is too much to do any steriods I'm 17% and I get sh1t for it all the time.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    26% is rather high. There are a couple of good threads describing the reasons why cycling at high bf is not a good idea. The good news is, at 20+%, its not difficult to lose some. Try cutting out all sugar intake including fruits. And half your carbo intake. Protein and fats can remain the same for the time being. Increase cardio. Any cardio. Do something that you enjoy so you wont feel the pain or boredom.

So would it be better for me to have an Atkins diet and cut out most carbs then? I'll read up on why higher bf is bad. Is it bad for taking fat loss supplements as well then? Like clenbuterol ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by kelzud
    So would it be better for me to have an Atkins diet and cut out most carbs then? I'll read up on why higher bf is bad. Is it bad for taking fat loss supplements as well then? Like clenbuterol?
    Just as bad yes. You really need to get a grasp of good dietary habits before you consider putting any compounds into your body.

Please spend some time in our nutrition forum and start a thread once you have formulated a plan, you'll be glad you did
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelzud View Post
    So would it be better for me to have an Atkins diet and cut out most carbs then? I'll read up on why higher bf is bad. Is it bad for taking fat loss supplements as well then? Like clenbuterol?
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...aas-cycle.html

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah bro I really dont suggest that you cycle while your bf is so high.Diet and cardio is wat you need.

Thread Information