thelazygent is offline Junior Member

Anavar Question in combo with Test

24 Y/O Male, working out for 6 years, moderate diet (not cutting or bulking, moderate intake of fat) 6'1 207

Here is my first cycle (I have done Hdrol the prohormone but not injections):

Test E or C 500 week for 12 weeks
    Arimidex

PCT: Nolva

My question is this: If I throw in Anavar , will it (Anavar) make me gain more weight than just a straight Test cycle or keep some of the weight off? How much weight should I gain on Test and How much weight would I gain on Test/Anavar?

Obviously there are a lot of factors that can effect this, but generally should Var make me gain more weight or keep it off? I want to keep my weight to about the 215 area. I dont want to be too bulky.
    Last edited by thelazygent; 05-17-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Doom44 is offline Member
    First Cycle always Test only !! And what's your state ?

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Generally, on your first cycle, adding more compounds won't increase your gains much if any at all. You'll blow up just from test.

thelazygent is offline Junior Member
    Will the estrogen blocker help me keep some of the pounds off? I hear it helps take away the bloat from Test.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    yes. you dont get bloat from test. you get bloat from estrogen. high test yields high estrogen, unless you use an aromatase inhibitor. Testosterone is converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. Prevent it from doing its job, and you get higher test and lower estrogen.

Thread Information