Xcessive is offline New Member

Fina question...transdermal mix

How would you go about making a transdermal mix with fina... I have read that it can be mixed with a 50/50 water/DMSO mix and applied to the skin daily. Could this be done with a kit from **** or is there another way to go about it? Does anyone know what kind of result would be obtained by this method versus injecting ED or EOD? If someone can point me in the right direction, i would be more than happy to do some research on this....thanks in advance

Xcessive

Mike Guest
    You just explained the whole process bro - you have to use isopropyl alcohol and mix at 50/50 after crushing the tablets but blah blah blah - dont worry bout that - get a kit and make an injection. THAT is what you want to do - injections are more effective. I am taking the website you posted down - not allowed to be posted - sorry bro.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Why is everyone so afraid of injections. Hell you can use an insulin needle with fina.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Your talking about DMSo the cattle implant. Much more effective to get a kit and make it an injectable not only more effective but a lot healther to.

Xcessive is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input guys...not affaid of injections... Fina has to be injected ED or EOD and I was trying to do some research on this to cut back on injections in a cycle I plan on doing in the future

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I have had good results from, finasol, transdermal, and subligual. Take a trip to the fina board and they will help. You do not have to inject to get results.

http://pub24.ezboard.com/bfinaplix

Rocket

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Inject it bro. Take pics, make us proud.

Thread Information