wood is offline Associate Member

Stupid A$$ friends

I just got a phone call from one of my friends that I've known since I was 4 and we start talking about AS and he needed to borrow a needle. I told him no problem I'll give you one. I asked what size he said any size will do. I asked where he was sticking. He said anywhere. it doesn't matter. What bothered me was thatr he gives his own shots and doesn't asparate. I told him he could die if he hit a vien, he told me that was not true. We argued about it for a while but I don't think I got through to him. Another problem is that he's taking Prop deca and sust250 and doesn't have any anti-e's. I told him he was a dumbass for doing that. How do I get through to him about asparating and that he needs some anti-e's.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Stupid A$$ friends

Originally posted by wood
    How do I get through to him about asparating and that he needs some anti-e's.
    This summer, while you're at the beach or something, look at him and say "nice hooters"...sure it'll be too late, but that should get through to him like nothing else. And, oftentimes, that's the only way to get through to these people. If they don't want to listen, let 'em learn the hard way.

chevy44 is offline Member
    u tie him down, stick him, and feed him anti-e's!

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    What's asparating? Don't worry I don't do an AS yet.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Stupid A$$ friends

Originally posted by BigGreen

This summer, while you're at the beach or something, look at him and say "nice hooters"...sure it'll be too late, but that should get through to him like nothing else. And, oftentimes, that's the only way to get through to these people. If they don't want to listen, let 'em learn the hard way.
    LOL Just show him pictures of gyno

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Some people have a rock as a brain , but in this guy's case he has nothing but air between his ears.
    Maybe you should introduce him to AR !! We won't flame him just try and help him understand what he is doing is foolish.

Peace Oz

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by chevy44
    u tie him down, stick him, and feed him anti-e's!
    Hehe

I have a couple of friends that wanna do roids, they dont know shit about nutrition or gear and to be honest they dont train right either. Ive talked to them about this for months but they dont listen, im at the point were i just dont give a shit anymore, if they get tits itīs there problem.
    If your not smart enough to get knowledge about the stuff your putting into your body or listen to good advice your on your own.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh no!!

Maybe you should introduce him to AR !!
    please don't.we have enough idiots here i hate already!!!damn, i'm feeling a little cunty again today. i think it's the weather!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: oh no!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc

please don't.we have enough idiots here i hate already!!!damn, i'm feeling a little cunty again today. i think it's the weather!
    or clomid?

still growin is offline Member

Re: oh no!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc

LOL!

Thread Information