BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Well, I took my first shot of Winstrol and...

I have had NO pain? Nothing. I took it several hours ago, and I'm walking!!!! Does it take longer for the pain to come, or did I dodge a bullet?

I have read so many posts on here about guys who can't walk for days....(Maybe I won't have to drink it after all)

dshka50 is offline New Member
    WHAT'S UP BROTHER! I JUST FINISHED A 40 DAY CYCLE OF WINSTROL AT 50 MG A DAY. I NEVER HAD ANY PAIN AT ALL FROM THE JUICE ITSELF, JUST A LITTLE SORENESS FROM THE INJECTION WHICH WENT AWAY AFTER ABOUT 5 MINUTES. ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHEN YOU INJECT THE STUFF MAKE SURE YOU RELAX THE MUSCLE YOU INTEND TO INJECT. ALSO MAKE AS LITTLE MOVEMENT WITH THE SYRINGE AS POSSIBLE AFTER YOU HAVE STUCK YOURSELF. ANY MOVEMENT OF THE NEEDLE INSIDE THE MUSCLE WILL CAUSE IRRITATION OF THE SITE AND POSSIBLE BRUISING. HOPE I HELPED YOU OUT!

wood is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I've taken a 40 day cycle of winny only Zambon's and I was never sore or felt any pain. What size pin did you use?

demetri is offline Member
    I've done more winsrtrol than Ben Johnson (OK maybe not that much, but a lot) and I've never had any pain after a shot.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It's no big deal at all....

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    I have been running winnie for the last 2 weeks at 100mg every other day and become sore but not bad at all. I believe it is all in your injecting method. I insert slow and steady, aspirate , and inject very slow with as little movement as possible. Seems to me the slower you inject the better off you will be.

I'm using a 1" 23g pin. I just thought from what I've read that everyone has some major discomfort, but from the posts above, and listening to you guys, I'm glad to hear its not that bad. So, what were your results? From what I hear, I will fall in love with Winny.....I hope so!!!!!

Thanks for the info, you guys are the best!!!! PEACE (and shit, I can't fall asleep!!!) UGH!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 05-18-2003 at 02:58 AM.

buylongterm Im lovin the pic bro. when I see your post I want to just reach out and slap dem asses.

Mike21, If you want, I can send you the rated X versions...The pics were taken on a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks...I have video that would make girls gone wild look like a rated G movie!!!! I'm going back there next week, and I'm hoping to top the last trip!!!!! And trust me, YOU CAN SLAP THE ASSES!!!!! THEY LOVE IT!!!! (hell, you can probably do more than just slap)

Shit hell yea. Send on over bro. [email protected] Yea on my unforgetable trip to cancun got some footage that puts girls gone wild on the disney channel.

Good deal bro, I will send them. I'm hitting the sack, but first thing in the morning, I will send you some!!!! I will probably have to shrink them down since they are HUGE pics. But, I promise I will send the.... THATS A GUARANTEE!!!!! sleep well......PEACE

Sounds good bro. Whenever you get around to it is coo with me. Take it easy.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    wood!! how was ur 40 day experience with zambons. im about to do it in a lil

Thread Information