Thread: Cottonseed oil?

chrisispissed89 is offline New Member

Cottonseed oil?

My test e gives me a lot of pain. I got suggested to put 50/50. 50 percent test e, 50 percent cottonseed oil. Heat it up alittle and mix in syringe than inject slowly in glutes. is this correct to help it have less pain? thanks guys

Vettester is offline Banned
    Test "E" (aka Delatestryl) is traditionally suspended with sesame oil. If you want to go with a cottonseed suspended compound then go with cypionate .

Additionally, for TRT purposes, you can do yourself one better by injecting SubQ (break it up 2x per week preferably). I've administered both "E" and "C" via SubQ and never had any issues with either. If you're going to stick with IM in the glutes, then focus on your injection site (upper/outer region of glute), and consider 25g if you're currently going larger.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This will change your mg/ML.

chrisispissed89 is offline New Member

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    Test "E" (aka Delatestryl) is traditionally suspended with sesame oil. If you want to go with a cottonseed suspended compound then go with cypionate .

Additionally, for TRT purposes, you can do yourself one better by injecting SubQ (break it up 2x per week preferably). I've administered both "E" and "C" via SubQ and never had any issues with either. If you're going to stick with IM in the glutes, then focus on your injection site (upper/outer region of glute), and consider 25g if you're currently going larger.

thank you sir so much. so your saying instead of injecting test e with cottonseed. to do test 2 with subq. I am doing test enthante 250mg twice a week so 500mg per week. with d bol 25mg a day. I am just trying to mix test e with something so the pain is not so bad. I also am going to start hitting it up by running it in hot water.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisispissed89 View Post
    thank you sir so much. so your saying instead of injecting test e with cottonseed. to do test 2 with subq. I am doing test enthante 250mg twice a week so 500mg per week. with d bol 25mg a day. I am just trying to mix test e with something so the pain is not so bad. I also am going to start hitting it up by running it in hot water.
    No way of saying this without sounding like a dick. Suck it up!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    My test e gives me a lot of pain. I got suggested to put 50/50. 50 percent test e, 50 percent cottonseed oil. Heat it up alittle and mix in syringe than inject slowly in glutes. is this correct to help it have less pain? thanks guys
    You can cut it down with sterile oil or another anabolic like DECA or EQ.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Make sure it is sterile oil or it will need to be filtered first. It usually works very well at reducing injection site pain.

Vettester is offline Banned
    This was originally posted in the HRT section, so my presumption was that you were on TRT. You won't be able to do this much going SubQ, you will have to stick with IM. Like Lunk said, you're probably going to have to suck this up a bit and make it happen with what you've got.

sledff2 is offline New Member
    So why would an im in the outer quad be bad?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sledff2 View Post
    So why would an im in the outer quad be bad?
    Who said it was?

sledff2 is offline New Member
    Right! My bad! I read it to quick. Intra musculars intra muscular daa.

Thread Information