Freestyle Child is offline Junior Member

Question Aromasin Question

Hey folks,

I recently read an article on arimidex , letrozole , aromasin , and nolvadex and their effects on cholesterol, the article has been through the grape vine of reposts and was orignially created by SUPERCHICKEN. Ill link at the bottom.

Anyways my question is that aromasin, doesn't stop the body from producing estrogen, but rather it makes it so that the estrogen cant bind to receptors by deactivating the binding enzyme. Therefore the estrogen still floats around and doens't effect lipid/cholesterol profile.

After tapering off of aromasin that floating estrogen, will it later become active and possibly allow you to begin producing estro sides (gyno, bloat, etc) since the binding enzyme would be re-activated in a sense. Or does aromasin actually get rid of any estrogen that may be created from aromatizing aas.

Thanks peeps.
    Grind hard, Stay humble.

My weak amount of posts will not let me link the article. PM me for it, if thats even possible....

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Aromasin is the easiest on cholesterol. I believe it is a suicide inhibitor, so once it attaches that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    Aromasin is the easiest on cholesterol. I believe it is a suicide inhibitor, so once it attaches that's it.
    Thanks Spartan

Nicks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    What exactly does this mean for the body?

Spartans09 is offline Member
    It attaches/binds to estrogen and renders it useless.

Suicide inhibition, also known as suicide inactivation or mechanism-based inhibition, is a form of irreversible enzyme inhibition that occurs when an enzyme binds a substrate analogue and forms an irreversible complex with it through a covalent bond during the "normal" catalysis reaction. The inhibitor binds to the active site where it is modified by the enzyme to produce a reactive group that reacts irreversibly to form a stable inhibitor-enzyme complex. This usually uses a prosthetic group or a coenzyme, forming electrophilic alpha and beta unsaturated carbonyl compounds and imines.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Mickey did a great thread about adex and aromasin give that a wee read and at the bottom of it there is a link to a thread that jimmy did on aromasin try that thats good aswell.

Thread Information