Thread: Help wanted

jordi is offline New Member

Help wanted

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie from the UK.

blah blah blah...

I'm not sure if I should be asking this question. If not, I do apologise. Please help! !

no you should not be asking this on here...thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I know a guy who works at Walmart and he can get smoking deals on plant hangers. I also have a friend who sells used cars....he'll treat you right.

To answer your question, no you should not be asking that question. Check the rules. Oh...and if you get any emails, I would delete them ASAP....scammers are always lurking.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Why, of course . . .

Whenever I'm in London, I shop at Her Majesty's Discount Anabolic Steroid Emporium, just across from Trafalgar Square. You'll know it from the testosterone , deca , and winny products displayed in their window by Maurice, the flamboyant but pumped-up window dresser who can bench 450 lbs. (200 kg.) in drag. (Be sure to ask him about their sequined syringe cases, all the rage on the continent these days.)

Seriously, Jordi, welcome to the board. In time, some of the bro's in the U.K. may get to know you. Until then, however, I'm afraid to tell you that you will not have any luck finding sources on this forum - at least any credible sources (and you should be careful about anyone who sends you a PM - private message - with any, um, offers). That's not just a rule of the board, it's common sense.

But we hope you'll stick around; there's a wealth of information here, much to learn (especially for a newbie), and even if you don't find what you originally sought, you will pick up some useful information.

P.S. If you can't find Her Majesty's store, try the anabolic steroid department at Harrods (but only the Knightsbridge store). And their syringe cases are diamond studded. You'll pay more, but it will give you a chance to stop off in the Georgian restaurant for afternoon tea.

This post does not reflect the opinions of the management of AnabolicReview . . . who would never be caught dead doing afternoon tea at Harrods.
    Last edited by TNT; 12-06-2001 at 06:19 PM.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board bro.

That was great TNT.

I hope that you guys edited his post, because if you didn't then he got some serious english problems.( I couldn't figure out one thing out of his post)

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Blame it on the edit . . .

Originally posted by GenuinePL
    I hope that you guys edited his post, because if you didn't then he got some serious english problems.( I couldn't figure out one thing out of his post)
    His original post was edited by one of the mods; the second and fourth paragraphs are the edited ones.

Jordi's use of the language was fairly good; hopefully, he'll be as good when and if he actually uses AS.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro.......read and learn. things will come your way.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Welcome, I seem to miss all the good shit.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Thanks TNT, I just hoped that it was not one of those kids again.
    Shit I missed it

Welcome to the board bro.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    WELCOME!!!

Thread Information