Thread: Football Cycle

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Football Cycle

Hey guys,

I'm new to this board but I have been reading for at least a year. This is my first post, so I am going to tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 18 years old and ive been training consistantly for 2 years. When I first began to workout, I was a skinny 150lbs at 6'3. Now I am 6'5, 215lbs. My BF is around 12%, and I bench about 250lbs, squat 375lbs, and deadlift about 345lbs. I play football for my school and I used to play rugby. I am going into my third and final year of football (unless the juice releases something inside of me which I did not know I had) and decided I must leave with a bang.

After devoting much time to researching steroids , I have come up with this as my training season cycle which I plan on starting in the next few weeks:

D-Bol 30mg/ed weeks 1-2
    EQ 600mg/week weeks 1-10
    Test Enth 500mg/week weeks 1-10

Clomid after and adex on hand, just in case.

My history of steroid use is very brief. I used D-Bol 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for 6 weeks (meaning I only did 2 very short cycles). This brought me from 200lbs to my current 215lbs, with the side effects only being acne. I kept all my gains in terms of weight and strength. I used Thai D-Bol the first time and Naps the second time.

My question here is... does this cycle look resonable? I am trying to get to 235-240lbs (I am a defensive linemen). Also, when should I start the Clomid therapy? I know it is 3 weeks after for EQ, but I am not sure about the Test. And I do not want to hear anything about being 18 and taking steroids because no matter how much you tell me it will be bad for me, I will do it anyways, so you might as well help me in my journey to being jacked.

Thanks,

dangerous is offline New Member
    Everything looks good except I would bump the d-ball up to 4 weeks min
    start taking clomid three weeks after last eq& test shot

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by dangerous
    Everything looks good except I would bump the d-ball up to 4 weeks min
    start taking clomid three weeks after last eq& test shot
    You forgot one thing "He's only 18 years old" His hormones are as high as they'll ever be in his life time, his body is still developing, his growth plates aren't closed yet. You've just recommend something that could potentially harm him for life.

Bro you've gained 65lbs in 2 year keep up what you are doing and in 5-6 years when your body has stopped developing then give juice a run. There's no need for it at this point in your life, you could screw up your hormonal system for life, your hormone are peaking right now and you want to shut them down, with the possibility of never recovering them again. It's not worth it Bro, you keep doing what your doing and 300lbs is in your reach. You could grow another 1-4 inch's you don't know, if you juice you could elevate your estrogen high enough to close your growth plates, don't stop your natural growth take full advantage of it.

JohnnyB

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't risk throwing your endocrine system out of whack - you are 18 and your system is naturally trying to do it's own peaks and crevices to make sure you mature properly. You are diving in dangerous waters making a decsion like this at 18 years old. Let your body run it's coarse to help you fully develop. Don't make impulsive decsions now that can effect you physically and mentally for the rest of your life. Let your body mature.

Wait a few years - you have plenty of natural growth in you. Get some books and do plenty of research on trianing and diet. Forget the exogenous androgens.

my .02

dangerous is offline New Member
    I do agree with you JohnnyB 18 is too young to start, but I was just giving my opinion on the best way to do it since hoggage said he was
    going to do it anyway no matter what any of us suggested.

Originally posted by dangerous
    I do agree with you JohnnyB 18 is too young to start, but I was just giving my opinion on the best way to do it since hoggage said he was
    going to do it anyway no matter what any of us suggested.
    Bro I see your point, but if someone was going to commit suicide with a gun would you hand him/her the gun anyway? My point is if someone wants to hurt themselves no matter what anyone says. It doesn't mean you have to be part of it. In this case at 18 he's doesn't care cause he doesn't know the full effect of his choice. We're here to help each other make good, healthy and safe choices. By the fact that his 18 and wanting to juice show that he has no idea of the consequences of the decision he's about to make.

JohnnyB

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Normally I totally agree with you Johnny but I know I find myself perplexed.

Knowing how young and Stupid I was when I was 18 and how I was not going to let anybody get in my way or stop me worth a damn, I find myself asking myself this " If we have this 18 year old here who has already done juice and will do it again in a considerable larger amount, arenīt we morally obligated, since we can not and he will not stop, give him the best advice to save his health and minimize the side affects."

Any way this is just my .02

But that's the problem the healthy advice is not to juice weather he has done it before or not. Our moral obligation would be to guide him to stay healthy and avoid juice for at least 4 more years.

Here what I mean. If your walking by a pool and you see someone drowning you're morally obligated to save them if at all possible to not do so would make you an evil person, because you have no regard for human life or the health of that life. That brings us to our moral obligation in regard to an 18 year old juicing. Say he's the drowning person and we are the person(s) walking by. Would we be obligated to teach him to swim while he's drowning or pull him from the water. Then if we wanted to go a step future we could teach him to swim so when he dose go back in he'll be prepared for all that could happen in the water.

Sorry to get all philosophical, but that was one of my favorite reading before I started study gear

JohnnyB

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    just tell him, u guys worry too much about age, i did a cycle at 18 and am perfectly fine !

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Thanks guys. I appreciate your caring for me, but like I said, no matter how much you tell me not to do it, I am going to do it. Its hard to understand where I am coming from, but when it comes to football, i'll do anything.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Hoggage_54
    Thanks guys. I appreciate your caring for me, but like I said, no matter how much you tell me not to do it, I am going to do it. Its hard to understand where I am coming from, but when it comes to football, i'll do anything.
    This statement just shows your maturity level. You are not ready for steriods . And if you feel you have to do them for football, your not going anywhere.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    too young...wait a few years. You will thank yourself and us in the end.

Originally posted by gundam675
    just tell him, u guys worry too much about age, i did a cycle at 18 and am perfectly fine !
    Is that medical fact or just the way you feel? You haven't turned 30 or 40 yet either.

JohnnyB

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I think it depends, there are exceptions and some people reach "maturity" quicker than others. Personally I stopped growing at about 14, and looking back I really think I would have been physically ready by the time I reached 18-19... but mentally I was definately not. OF COURSE I'm NOT saying you should do it, I really think you should wait but some people might be ready earlier than others. As a matter of fact I've waited until 26 years old myself and I'm very happy I did.
    Be safe, high school/college partying and AAS don't mix.

pepsi01 is offline New Member

do it

trust me give your all one last time and do what ever means necasary you only have one chance to play college football and trust me you want to do what you got to in order to be the best. cause once you make it to college drug tests begin and its damn near impossible to be on again for the next 5 years. so you dont need to worry abotu your system being all screwed up from one cycle but... we all know its impossible to stop after just one go around.

I totally agree that he should not. However if he has access to the gear as he claims then do you think he is going to wait?

I agree with you Johnny on the philosophical aspect....but if he will not stop and he does it anyway do you want to read about this kid in the paper or have peter jennings saying his body was found somewhere knowing that maybe we could have prevented it from happening ......

basically You tell him no and do not help him and he fucks himself up for life or worse....or at least try a give him help so he will still come out on top....

this case is closer to the philosophical debate about premarital sex, especially with the youth.....the right thing to do is to preach and tell everyone abstainance.......DOES IT WORK?...Especailly talking to an 18 year old boy ...So maybe you should also tell them about safe sex and preventive measures........

Like I said my .02....if i can not stop you then I want to send you on your way the best way possible

Jarod I see what your saying, but I'll let the other side do that. I have to stand by what I know is the safest for him. It's like guns don't kill people, people do. I think you tell people what is the safest choice is and if they decide to do other wise they have to deal with the consequences.

Like safe sex, what happens when a person uses a condom has safe sex the condom brakes or doesn't and their girl ends up pregnant or they catch aids. Then who's fault is it, the person(s) that told them this would be the safest way to have sex or the person(s) that said don't do it because these could be the consequences of sex?

Were not Dr's with blood work in front of us or a test showing his growth plates are closed and hormone levels are stable. If he wants the safe way at his age he can go to a dr and tell him the something he's telling us and see how much help he gets. Because the safest way would be under Dr supervision, there are to many variables at his age. You could recommend the smallest dose and he could have and adverse reaction to it, we just don't know.

The reason juice is on the news is because teens are getting involved, they just had a news special here where I live on teens and steroids .

If he won't take the advice to wait what makes you think he'll take the dose advice, because he knows better and wants to get big, so he'll do more because more is better, right? wrong.

Here's a 17 year responce to the same advice http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...&threadid=8125

JohnnyB

I Know Johnny.......

Well kid there you have it, bottom line your body is still growing, if not in stature, and you should not do steroids yet, hell you have not even reached your full genetic potential yet; but since you will go ahead any way especially if you have access to it, you should go and consult a Doctor and have total chem profile done and tell the physician exactly what you are doing. If you are 18 and of legal age then you can also point that out and ask about doctor confidentiality just in case you are worried about any parental notification but under a doctors care is what is best for any body regardless of age.
    Last edited by Jarod; 05-19-2003 at 06:11 PM.

Jarod that's very ture, we all need a Dr

JohnnyB

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    noooooooooooo and nooooooooooooooo

PM me..........

I played NCAA and CIAU and now coach

Ryan2g is offline Junior Member
    I think that using steroids for football is cheating

Thread Information