Cobra_im is offline New Member

Just started Cycle need Help and Advice from experience

morning all, I am new to all this not lifting though I weigh 197lb 5'7" used to power lift but had stopped lifting for about 5 years. want basically a bump to get me back in again.

A friend of mine got me the following

Testosterone Propionate = pure gear 100mg injectable
    PureArimidex 1 mg
    PureDbol 10mg

He said take
    tes .5 Ml a day which inj = 50mg
    PureDbol 10mg x 3 times a day
    Arimidex 1/2 pill every other day.

question I have is when I do this when do I start the PCT? what should I buy (Clomid) what mg? how do I take this stuff and for how long.

Im really nervous about taking these but hell if they work then Im all for it. Any advice would be appreciated.

I started this stuff and noticed nice gains but now i'm getting worried about all the side effects I hear when getting off it. how do I get off this stuff. So am I to far into it, or can I just quit now? Or would you suggest finish this cycle, then do the PCT? If so what do I do for the PCT just order some Clomid? since the Pure Arimidex blocks estrogen?

Sorry I sound ignorant (Because I am), I just wanted a boost to get me back in the game after being blown up and put out of the military after my surgeries. I have a vast knowledge in lifting as I used to do USDFPA power lifting for years, but competition for me is long gone. I just want to get and maintain a nice physique.

stpete is offline Banned
    How long you been on? You can stop now sure. I would recommend you getting some nolva to go w/your clomid.

I would stay on till you get your PCT straight and in your hands.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    What your taking about, wanting a "bump" could potentially hurt you being pretty new to the gym again, your body needs to readjust to lifting. Especially considering you've had surgeries, depending on what they were for of course.

Glad your still with us though brother, what branch were you in?

Freestyle Child is offline Junior Member
    Get some nolvadex and clomid . You'll start PCT 3 days after your last injection. With clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle Child View Post
    Get some nolvadex and clomid . You'll start PCT 3 days after your last injection. With clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20.
    Ok is that 100mg, 100mg, 50mg, 50?

Ill look it up as well. Im going to keep taking until I get this gear

I copied this from ************.com

Typical of a Nolvadex and clomid PCT is as such:
    Day1 300mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

is this how I should take it, or can someone be my Doc and write it like this??? I havent figured out the 100/100/50/50 thing and if I start 3 days after last inj, how long does the PCT go or how much gear do I order?
    Last edited by Cobra_im; 05-22-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    How long you been on? You can stop now sure. I would recommend you getting some nolva to go w/your clomid.

I would stay on till you get your PCT straight and in your hands.
    I started about 3 weeks ago, with all this. I think Ill do that then Ill keep doing it as stated above Util I get the PCT stuff in my hands. don't want my hormones bouncing all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    What your taking about, wanting a "bump" could potentially hurt you being pretty new to the gym again, your body needs to readjust to lifting. Especially considering you've had surgeries, depending on what they were for of course.

Glad your still with us though brother, what branch were you in?
    Hey Armykid thanks. I was in the Army for 20+ years LOL. I didn't mean bump cold right off the street, I went to the Gym to get my form back in order and for about 3 weeks prior to using gear. mostly doing light right now. bench is only 320, but I'm prop not going to go past 405 this time and maintain it there. max I have ever pressed was 505. but thats when I was in my prime competing in powerlifting, and before all my mishaps overseas happened.

Essentiale Forte should I take this as part of my PCT or do you think its to much>?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_im View Post

Essentiale Forte should I take this as part of my PCT or do you think its to much>?
    im going to order these Clomid and nolvadex can anyone explain to me what this dosing means?

i.e clomid 100/100/50/50

i.e nolvadex 40/40/20/20.

I can order this = PureClomid 50 50mg/tab

and this PureNolva 20 20mg/tab

how much of these do I order then does anyone have a schedule of how I would take these?

someone on here posted this, should I just order this amount and take it as stated?

Typical of a Nolvadex and clomid PCT is as such:

Day1 300mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    It means Clomid at 100mg etc ED, same with Nolva. 4 Weeks total length PCT. Take Clomid and Nolva at night

Your pretty good with the dosages. You should have just started with the Test, but since your already almost done with dbol just finish up.

Order 1 of the Clomid and 3 of the Nolva.

Clomid Day 1-7 100MG ED Clomid Day 8-30 50MG ED
    Nolva Day 1-14 40MG ED Nolva Day 15-30 20MG ED
    Last edited by armyranger516862006; 05-25-2013 at 03:56 PM.

AlinSR is offline new member
    I like the look of that cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006 View Post
    It means Clomid at 100mg etc ED, same with Nolva. 4 Weeks total length PCT. Take Clomid and Nolva at night

Your pretty good with the dosages. You should have just started with the Test, but since your already almost done with dbol just finish up.

Order 1 of the Clomid and 3 of the Nolva.

Clomid Day 1-7 100MG ED Clomid Day 8-30 50MG ED
    Nolva Day 1-14 40MG ED Nolva Day 15-30 20MG ED
    thanks this is what I was looking for. what did you mean I should have started the test first? I do notice I have alot of test

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    I think he means a test only cycle for the first time to see how you handle the sides my friend

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well bro you really need to educate yourself on wat you are doing.This way you will have a better idea on wats going on and why.Read the sticks bro there is a ton of info in there.Things you really needed to know prior to starting a cycle.

lopes is offline New Member
    How did you like the puregear products?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Start a new thread

Thread Information