xSirMartyrX is offline New Member

Thumbs up Oral Syringe Question + T3/Albuterol Cycle at 19?

Hello people,

I will of course get flamed for posting this and I am aware of it. Using AAS shouldn't be used under the age of 25; however, I was wondering, are Albuterol and T3 are even considered as steroids ? I am turning 19 next month and would like to try a cycle of it. HOWEVER, if you, experienced users, tell me it might affect my endocrine system in a bad way, I will not even consider it.

So I'm asking all of you, is the use of T3 by the age of 19 safe? I did a clenbuterol cycle about 3 months ago and lost about 12 pounds but stopped due to harsh side effects, even with the use of Taurine and lot of water consumption. From what I've read, the Albuterol is a good alternative to Clenbuterol and would give me less side effects. Could possible side effects from T3 to my thyroid be managed by the use of guggulsterones post-cycle?

Finally, If I finally decide to run this cycle, i would use products from AR-R who comes under liquid form. Using an oral syringue, can you use the same syringe and needle for every drawing, considering it's not entering your body?

Concerning my stats, I will be honest : I currently stand at 151 pounds, at 5'7 and around 15% body fat. They may seem bad but I actually lost over 20 pounds of fat. I also lost some muscle mass due to severe calorie restriction wich I fixed. I try to eat 3 good balanced meals consisting of mostly protein a day with around 2 protein snacks a day for a total of 2100 calories daily.

Thanks!

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    No, T3 is not steroid . Why are you interested in it? It is a very strong thyroid hormone and at your states you need the complete opposite. What you need is a solid nutrition plan. I notice that allot of people take this advice lightly but trust me, it makes all the difference. I would stop worrying about steroids and all these compounds for now and focus your attention on learning how to eat properly.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 will shut down your thyroid.

Most people will recover extremely well from that.

Albuterol is a very VERY weak aas.(at the dose human can take without dying) so you should not be worried about it.

The real peoblem is tjat if you do T3+albuterol(or clen ) you will burn you muscle mass VERY fast...
    And you don't want that...

If you really wants to do something do albuterol on his own. If you are under 15% bf of course.

Keep the T3 for when youll be old enough for aas.

Oral syringue do not have needle.
    Clen/albuterol/T3 almost everything from ar-r comes in a little bottle. Just pu.your syringue in it and draw what you need. Their is no pointy thing with that process.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 05-22-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks so i'll purchase Albuterol but not T3!

On the site, it's written : ''1 ml Oral Syringes comes with each RC order'', what do they mean by RC? Will I get 1 oral syringe if I purchase 1 bottle of Albuterol ?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xSirMartyrX
    On the site, it's written : ''1 ml Oral Syringes comes with each RC order'', what do they mean by RC? Will I get 1 oral syringe if I purchase 1 bottle of Albuterol ?
    RC = research chemical

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Thread Information