Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: No More Letro for Gyno!

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I was just gonna look this up - im curiius as I want to add it to my protocol...

@Bodacious - I don't even know when I got it - it was after I had made my decision to go the TRT route - im thinking that it was from my current cycle(in the very beginning I frontloaded my Deca and I really didn't need to but I'm seeing how my body responds and idk - I woke up and BOOM - it was controlled via NOLVA at first only until I got ralox(as I wanted to try and reverse the lil guy - it's just one of those things sometimes - but I will say it's a must to control your E2 if you get a flare up or have a lump! Always your first line of defense!

I'm looking into adactrim as well on the behalf of this thread -

@ Buster - did you ever use this topical cream along side your nolva?
    A quick google found that the stuff is sold over the internet just like any other legal product - but the foot notes said it's a controlled substance in US and Canada.. go figure.

I think there are two types, 10% and 2.5%, the 2.5% MIGHT be legal but I can't find anything on it to confirm that.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    A quick google found that the stuff is sold over the internet just like any other legal product - but the foot notes said it's a controlled substance in US and Canada.. go figure.

I think there are two types, 10% and 2.5%, the 2.5% MIGHT be legal but I can't find anything on it to confirm that.
    Well that figures lol - but hey gotta do whatcha gotta do... Thx for heads up GSXRvi6

I'll look when I get home!

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Great Thread to clear a few things up for me

blahblah95 is offline New Member
    Hello to everyone, im new here, just made an account. Would start a new thread but cant find an option where to.
    Im 21 year old male, about 175cm and 67kg. I got small gyno from september 2016 ( that's when it started developing ), i took only test booster, thins that's why i got gyno at the first place. So its been 7 months, back then i didnt even know what gyno was, i wish i did so i could take some meds and stop it progresing further... Its been 10 days im on nolva, curently 40mg ed, trying to reverse it or make it possibly smaller ( when its warm, i got puffy and pointy nipples and there is hard gland, its not too big, but also not too small ), will do a couple of more weeks 40mg then lower it to 20mg... I also want to start 250mb test cypionate cycle when my gyno got a bit smaller and i wonder if my gyno could worsen up, im planning to take arimidex 1 week before i start cycle 0,25mg ed and also during a cycle 0,25 mg arimidex and 10mg nolva, i wonder if that's would be enough to keep gyno not progresing further, if i see it's geting worse, should i up my dose of arimidex or nolva? or both? What's ur thoughts guys? Would realy apriciate ur advices, thanks!

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    The ralox has been effective I think I just caught it too late :/ but am going to give adactrim a try alongside! I think it's a good idea to try it or have one in hand to try and if it doesn't work out like you thought - good ole nolva will do
    You and a lot of others in this thread never followed up with whether or not the DHT is a really good idea in combo with the serm.

What kind of dosage is effective for getting rid of gyno in this application? I'd imagine "just enough to hit the nearby receptors" so like micrograms?
    were there side effects? what do I do for them? did it work?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RewardingLabor View Post
    You and a lot of others in this thread never followed up with whether or not the DHT is a really good idea in combo with the serm.

What kind of dosage is effective for getting rid of gyno in this application? I'd imagine "just enough to hit the nearby receptors" so like micrograms?
    were there side effects? what do I do for them? did it work?
    Yeah Im sure Nach will reply. Just keep staring at your device …have a drink…he will be around shortly to answer your questions.

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member
    oh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information