Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dumb high school kid *me*

RROCKY is offline New Member

Dumb high school kid *me*

Before i get started i already now how dumb this was and crap u dont need to remind me its not needed. Anyway i'm 18 *cough* *cough* took my first injection of testosterone cypionate back in January i didn't cycle at all i just had one injection to experiment my friend offered it after a workout... anyways i took some again a couple weeks ago when we worked out again in total i have had 3 injectoins about 2-3 mL and now i have no sex drive any advice anything helps... On a side note i gained 30 pounds and grew about 2 inches im at 8% bf

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I cant tell if this is legit or am I feeding the troll. It sounded good until the 30lbs

lol its legit i had some serious gains but my stuffs not working to well please help

EKFitness is offline Member
    30lbs? I want some

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RROCKY View Post
    lol its legit i had some serious gains but my stuffs not working to well please help
    I had 24 injections of testosterone enanthate and gained ~26lbs training hard and dieting my ass off... you mean to tell me you gained 30lbs from 3 injections????? Sounds legit... *cough* my Rx stuff must surely have been underdosed.
    Last edited by brazuka; 05-23-2013 at 10:03 PM.

it came with a cost any advice?

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Sounds fishy, posted same thing twice in the lounge and now here?

im 16 i was on serious mass gainers i was eatin almost 7 meals a day 6oz of rice and grilled chicken i was eating alot bro but i seriously need some advice

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    go to the fvcking doctor

Rwy
    I thought you were 18

Rwy
    If you were 16 and put on 30lbs its called puberty lol

no thats why i put the cough cough, theirs nothing else that i can do tht leaves the doctors out of this?

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    no thats why i put the cough cough, theirs nothing else that i can do tht leaves the doctors out of this?
    Damn your only 16 your friend is a dickhead

Rwy
    Everything you discuss with them is private. Tell your parents you arent feeling well and have them take you to the dr. They dont need to know but if he sends you to an endo things may come up

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    no grow some balls and go to the doc are u a man or a mouse when i was 16 i was already on my own dont be scared

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Get to the dr. And level with him.

is their anyway to get the stuff out of my system so theirs no trail

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    no grow some balls and go to the doc are u a man or a mouse when i was 16 i was already on my own dont be scared
    alright

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Before i get started i already now how dumb this was and crap u dont need to remind me its not needed. Anyway i'm 18 *cough* *cough* took my first injection of testosterone cypionate back in January i didn't cycle at all i just had one injection to experiment my friend offered it after a workout... anyways i took some again a couple weeks ago when we worked out again in total i have had 3 injectoins about 2-3 mL and now i have no sex drive any advice anything helps... On a side note i gained 30 pounds and grew about 2 inches im at 8% bf
    Wow. How many times and how many places did you post this same question?

lmao i needed some advice man!

EyeBrow Dandrufff is offline New Member
    Completely agree with Rwy... If you're genuinely worried about it see a doctor.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should see a pediatric endocrinologist. Good news is chances are from only 3 injections that you'll bounce back in weeks to months. But I would never be willing to take those chances and you shouldn't either. Go to the doctor and take care of this correctly bc there is a chance that this won't get better it's own. Also even if you do start feeling better (before setting a doc) it doesn't guarantee that your hormone levels have normalized and everything is working right. I've had patients that felt great with test levels of 80 on a 350 to 1100 scale.

We've all done stupid things at some time in our lives. At least you've had the good sense to recognize and want to make it better. Don't make another bad decision and avoid going to a doctor.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like he's going through puberty

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    30lbm with 3shots of cyp??

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe its some kind of cyp that none of us have discovered yet...on a serious note though them gains are not possible

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post
    Maybe its some kind of cyp that none of us have discovered yet...on a serious note though them gains are not possible
    Iuno depends on where he got it from. Somebody's cooking up that super roid and this kid got some. 3 injections = 30lbs.... Count me in!!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1) you are not finished development till age 24-26ish and any aas use can mess or stop that!
    2) 3 shots id not goign to do anythign for gains but will mess up your bodys own prduction of tesosterone. I hope you realize you body shuts down its own production of test whenyou take steroids ...

look i can go on and on, im not bothering...
    STOP NOW because you are cluless what you are doing and are hurting yourself.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Big old troll!!
    Mommy is calling time to go home.
    Lunk1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Everything you discuss with them is private. Tell your parents you arent feeling well and have them take you to the dr. They dont need to know but if he sends you to an endo things may come up
    NOT TRUE DO NOT never mention off script use of aas unless its life or death situation ( major surgery or something)
    I am not sure if this is allowed (if not delete it, but i feel it will help here) but look at this thread> http://www.************.com/forum/an...-see-here.html

when insurance, life insurance or w/e asks to look at med record... they see ALL notes and drugs and you will get a shitty deal or even be denied.... SAY IT WAS AN ONLINE HERBAL SUPP!!

people are silly to think what they tell their doc is private 100%......

if you want more info since link wont work , pm me. i assure you telling your doc about illegal drug use WILL bit you in the ass when you apply for life or medical insurance!

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    You should see a pediatric endocrinologist. Good news is chances are from only 3 injections that you'll bounce back in weeks to months. But I would never be willing to take those chances and you shouldn't either. Go to the doctor and take care of this correctly bc there is a chance that this won't get better it's own. Also even if you do start feeling better (before setting a doc) it doesn't guarantee that your hormone levels have normalized and everything is working right. I've had patients that felt great with test levels of 80 on a 350 to 1100 scale.

We've all done stupid things at some time in our lives. At least you've had the good sense to recognize and want to make it better. Don't make another bad decision and avoid going to a doctor.

I agree, give a few weeks to months and go for blood work. tell them you took some herbal test booster and since you stopped it you felt a bit off. make sure you dont say it was something illegal or any aas.. get checked out.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    I usually tell my doctor it was a pro hormone. Doctors aren't stupid they know your using something so I think that would be the best answer, if you want their help of course.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post

thank you i appreciate your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I agree, give a few weeks to months and go for blood work. tell them you took some herbal test booster and since you stopped it you felt a bit off. make sure you dont say it was something illegal or any aas.. get checked out.
    and thank you aswell for the advice!

i was gunna go buy some maca and tribulis would that help or should i just chill

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    1 pin in Jan and 2 in May...didn't do shyt!

the dont post here if thats what u think i have better things to do than make up stories about my dick

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the dont post here if thats what u think i have better things to do than make up stories about my dick
    Just fyi, lunk is a knowledgeable, helpful, and well respected member here. I understand your frustration with him not believing you but you should try to win him over, not push him away as his help is desirable.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Screw the 30lbs, I'll take the 2 inches!!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    im 16 i was on serious mass gainers i was eatin almost 7 meals a day 6oz of rice and grilled chicken i was eating alot bro but i seriously need some advice
    Mate,

this forum is for adults only. You must be 18 to be a member. You will be banned, and sorry for that. You may come back on your 18th bday. Until then, you are free to come to the board and do all the reading you like, just not as a member.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information