still growin is offline Member

Gyno treatment - Not responding?

Whats up bros. I haven't seen anywhere what the effects of nolva are on gyno. Does it just stop it from progressing, or does it actually go away with treatment? I caught it pretty early. I have been taking 60mg a day for over a week, and want to drop to 20mg. But my right nipple only has a tiny bump, and the left is slightly puffy and a lump twice as big as the other side. It really isn't noticable, and I could live with it, but its there. Is my nolva bogus? It is luiqifen from pnp.
    Guess my real question is will this go away, or just stop growing? Can I drop to 20mg and continue now? I will run for as long as I can afford post cycle because I don't want a re-bound. Should I taper at the very end to 155mg, 10mg, 5mg, etc? I can do this with the liquid. Thanks bros
    Peace
    Still Growin

XMeatX is offline New Member
    I have just ordered the exact product and pretty much have the same circumstances as above......so if anyone has info on this please respond

-Meat

BTW I am taking over 1mg of liquidex ED and only on 50mg prop and var ed......so I guess I'm pretty fuckin gyno sensitive

tightend is offline New Member
    Arimadex is supposed to be great at keepin water down and preventing gyno. Nolva is used to combat gyno once you have developed it. 1 pill/day for 5 days is ussually enough to knock it out but sometimes people require 2-3/pills for up to 5 days. The bad news is, is that some people are just prone to gyno and there is really nothing you can do about it and will probably develop it every cycle. I don't know if i'm just not prone to it, but i have found that taking 50mg of Clomid EOD throughout my cycles keeps it away. I do have a small lump in my left nipple from my last cycle and it was the only cycle that i didn't take clomid DURING. Taylor

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Bromo is said to do very well after gyno appears...

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Still growin, what cycle did you do? Bromo can yield good results but only if the gyno has been coming from Deca or Fina or the like. Not something I would ever take unless I had too, it has nasty sides.

I ran deca 400mg/week and test enanthate 400mg/week. Pretty average or even lower doses. Never run test before, did deca and d-bol with no sides last cycle except acne. Don't think it's deca gyno, although it very well may be. If thats the case, I'm screwed as I have no access to bromo. Rickson mentioned something about vitamin b6, anyone tried or heard of this?

bump to the top for some help.

Thread Information