Sllammy is offline New Member

Prop Var hCG suggestions

Hello all, Im 25 with many years training with the odd year off or so off because of broken limbs or surgeries. But more or less have been consistently in the gym since early highschool.

This is not my first cycle, my first cycle was, anavar only because I was being a ***** and didn't realize the damage I could be causing myself by not having test.

I then did a test cycle for 8 weeks with out an AI but had nolva on hand and no hcg . Pct went well but I now wish I would have had arimidex .

I've done a bunch of research but it's never enough and there are always conflicting theories on things so your input is greatly appreciated

Height: 5'11
    Weight 187lbs
    Bf% ~13

Prop wk 1-10 (eod 100mg) or should I go 75mg?
    Var wk 1-10 (ed 75mg)
    Hcg wk 3-12

Pct
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 25/25/25/25

I know a lot of people say to let the prop kick in fully before starting the var but then I would only be on it for 8 weeks and it takes 2 weeks to fully kick in, in my experience. So that's why I want to start it from day 1, if anyone has a suggestion as to why I should hold off on it I'm happy to listen.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    187lbs is low, you could gain a lot from just diet alone. Make sure your diet is in check.

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006 View Post
    187lbs is low, you could gain a lot from just diet alone. Make sure your diet is in check.
    I can't seem to put on anymore weight maybe some diet suggestions? I try to eat as clean as possible because I'm pretty carb sensitive gain fat quickly.

Diet

Breakfast
    -6 egg whites (sometimes a whole egg too) with broc mushrooms tomatoes. Sometimes a bit if cheese when it gets bland
    -1 cup of oats in water
    -cup of black coffe

Snack
    - 1-2 small can of tuna
    - handful of almonds
    - 6 egg whites raw

Lunch
    - lean meat (tuna, salmon, or chicken usually)
    - 2 cups broccoli
    - maybe a fiber 1 if I'm craving carbs

Snack
    - 1-2 small can of tuna
    - handful of almonds

Prework out
    - cup of oatmeal in water

Post work out
    - protein shake

Supper
    - 1lb of lean turkey or beef

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'd be starving on that, what's for dinner? and a shake is not a meal. Where's good stuff sweet potato, brown rice?

Work out and diet is the answer here I probably would pass out if I had to live on that, hit the nutrition section.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    I'd be starving on that, what's for dinner? and a shake is not a meal. Where's good stuff sweet potato, brown rice?

Work out and diet is the answer here I probably would pass out if I had to live on that, hit the nutrition section.
    That's my cutting diet. Still more carbs while cutting? Even low glycemic carbs seem to give me fat.

The problem for me is half the time I'm on nights so right after an 11 hour shift at 430 am I hit the gym. I don't have much time to carb up. And after my workout it's basically straight to bed so I don't really want to be eating carbs then either. Not enough hours in the day
    Any suggestions?

bubba136 is offline New Member
    the reason it took 2 weeks to kick in on your last cycle was because it was a long ester. being on prop you should feel the full effect within the first week. drop the hcg right when you finish the prop, do not run it into pct. I'm running a similar cycle

1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    3-8 anavar 60mg ed
    hcg 250iu 2x week
    adex- .25 eod

pct
    nolva 40/20/20/20/20

keep us updated on the cycle. your eating fine, just eat clean and gains will come

Thanks bubba. That's exactly what I needed to hear.

Thread Information