Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    dane26's Avatar
    dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zoo-York
    Posts
    2,532

    terumo syringes?

    anybody ever use terumo syringes?? i usually use B-D but i got an opp to buy a box pretty cheap. what do ya think???

  2. #2
    XBiker's Avatar
    XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    1,391

    Re: terumo syringes?

    Originally posted by dane26
    anybody ever use terumo syringes?? i usually use B-D but i got an opp to buy a box pretty cheap. what do ya think???
    That's all X uses.

  3. #3
    XsinshineX's Avatar
    XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    142
    Hey XBiker, dou you ever have a problem with them leaking around where the tip screws in? I change tips after drawing in, and the last couple of times I had the leak problem when injecting. I try to make sure everthing is tight. Could I be doing somthing wrong? Never had this happen before.

  4. #4
    PaPaPumP's Avatar
    PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Outside your bedroom wind
    Posts
    4,470
    My termumos have never let me down, always tight, always smooth...get em!

  5. #5
    jssmc's Avatar
    jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    157
    They have been great to me!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    XBiker's Avatar
    XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    1,391
    Originally posted by XsinshineX
    Hey XBiker, dou you ever have a problem with them leaking around where the tip screws in? I change tips after drawing in, and the last couple of times I had the leak problem when injecting. I try to make sure everthing is tight. Could I be doing somthing wrong? Never had this happen before.
    Negative, X.

    I always make sure and run the new tip down supertight to assure an airtight seal. Also, make sure that the new tip threads down correctly.

  7. #7
    PaPaPumP's Avatar
    PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Outside your bedroom wind
    Posts
    4,470
    Originally posted by XBiker


    Also, make sure that the new tip threads down correctly.
    Could not agree with you more, i always look to make sure that bastard is up and down...one pin about 3 weeks ago i was jussssst about to shoot, so i press the plunger to get the initial bead of oil to just drip out the top and i notice the pin is sideways like this / <------ I'm all...holy shit, tried to take the pin out but i had the fucker on soo tight i couldnt get the focker off. Finally it came off and put it back on and still / <----. I said screw it and changed pins and it was | <---- perfect.. point well taken.

  8. #8
    BIGTEX's Avatar
    BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Woodlands TX
    Posts
    180
    I luv em!!!

  9. #9
    atwa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    398
    best made bro....you cant go wrong with them.

  10. #10
    timetogain's Avatar
    timetogain is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    46
    they rule... never had a problem

  11. #11
    cnyce89's Avatar
    cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    892
    working fine....although one time i poulled the plinger right out......damn cold oil based.....bitch to get up in a 23 G

  12. #12
    XsinshineX's Avatar
    XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    142
    Originally posted by XBiker

    I always make sure and run the new tip down supertight to assure an airtight seal. Also, make sure that the new tip threads down correctly.
    I'll be sure to double check that from now on. It could be I had it in slightly sideways. Thanks for the help.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •