moonblue96 is offline New Member

Listen all you mother fu*****

this is to all you that said it wasn't possible to cross and declare gear at the mexican border:
    I just did yesterday and even had a girl declare some and the agents were perfectly fine with it. They were even flirting with the girl that I had brought. DIdn't even check the car just said: 'Have a nice day.' So fuck hiding it, I tried that once and got busted, just have 5 bottles per person(as long as they're the 10cc bottles) and declare it and you'll be perfectly fine! I even called some other customs check stations and they said as long as you declare it, you'll be fine.
    I hope this helps some of you out in the future
    thanks,
    Moonblue

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Thats just down right ignorant..but on the other hand, im glad you made it..Cheers!!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    You were lucky, don't think that because this guy had some big balls and somehow got the laziest border patrol station attendant that you will be as lucky. He was probably horny and the girl played a part in his decision. I can tell you 10+ stories of people declaring gear and getting fucked, so you were just lucky.

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    yea dont be cocky you just got lucky and it probably wont happen again.. I gaurentee you were pissin your pants during this. And i am willing to bet you will never try it again, and by yourself at that

Well I'll tell you boys how it goes in about three weeks. And I'll be going to a different border. Perhaps its different in Texas, but just call the customs station and ask to speak with one of the inspectors, thats what I did and they said it was legal. So there was no reason for me to "piss in my pants", Why would I when they said it was legal just as long as you claim it. And there wasn't just one inspector, there was about 4 of them checking the bag we brought across so they weren't lazy. Just call the border and ask. The first time when I got busted I hid the shit and they found it and this was when they told me it was legal to bring it across. All I had to do was declare it!

I would still take my chances hiding it. You don't know how lucky you actually were. When an inspector gets a call asking about AS, you may get a different story then when they actually see it and have it in their hands. Even when you get past, I bet you have a 50/50 chance of getting pulled over once inside the US because they DO have a system set up where they will contact a patrol agent like a mile down the road to pull you over. I think what you did was ignorant, personally I would never try and get past the border... I'll try my luck with the postal system.

I cant believe you guys are that ignorant declaring steroids at the border. Bottom line, steroids are illegal to posses in the states without a prescription. You really believe a customs agent that is gonna tell you "yeah, its ok as long as you declare it". Did you ask him how much you can bring across?? You might as well declare 500lbs of marijuana then..or better yet, get some kilos! Quit wasting everyones time, with stupidity and nonsense..
    Ill bet money, you dont do it very often..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 05-18-2003 at 01:05 PM.

you're right this is my first time, and they said that at the federal level they don't have a problem with it.
    Stupidity and nonsense, don't be so arrogant. I'm trying to inform people about the laws. Now, with your statement about declaring marijuana, grow up.
    xwhite, don't believe every thing you hear, find out first hand like I did.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    for nu guys saying that he was lucky i know of numerous bros that declare it and had np .u can call ask and check their website ,and it said it right there when ur friends got busted they probably had something else or did something or consealed some aswell ,u can not get busted ask and ull see betetr yet call and ask ,now they prefrebaly and suppose to be human grade gear butmost of the time that dont really matter .

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dan thats a new one to mee.....declare that you have illegal roids that you are trying to bring to the u.s and use illegally without and prescription?? so i guess i could declare that i have 180 xanacs and they would let me ride with it right?

Big N, so you think that if I went down to Mexico and got a pound of cocaine that they would let me past the border... because coke and AS are in the same substance control classification. Next time I'll get some blow and some primo, see how those Feds like me when I try and declare it.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container. However, travelers should be aware that drug products which are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration may not be acceptable for such importation. FDA warns that such drugs are often of unknown quality and discourages buying drugs sold in foreign countries. For further information visit the FDA'S Office of Regulatory Affairs Website.
    There is definitely a grey area.

US Customs Policy on Briging Medications into the country

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    do thgey put u on coce for HRT bro ????????be serious !get real .

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Cant compare coke and roids man, be serius.

I think you were lucky to get true and calling people motherfuckers is wrong. Behave or begone.

Hey, I'm not the one that put them in the same classification... ask congress. I know that they will still treat it as less of an offense, but I just don't think they will let you through. But hey, I've never tried, it's just common sense kicking in. Like aanold said, it is a grey area... still a fine line anyway you look at it. If you search this topic has been brought up MANY times, and they all end without a real answer.

And pick a new subject line next time, you are bound to get flamed or your ass kicked for saying something like that.

yeah, the subject was a bit harsh, but that was the begining verse of a song by the crystal method and it happened to be my celebration song when I got across. Oh, on our way back to Dallas, my bud was speeding and we got pulled over by a state trooper. My friend looked nervous so he searched the car, but it was well hidden. Ya'lls best bet is like I said, just call, don't tell 'em anything about yourself, just ask.
    Peace

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    you had me thinkin, up until the trooper thing.

peace I4L

sorry iron, but like everyone else has been stating, it is very illegal with the state and local government. Even the agents told us to watch out.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    i tried to declare juice (only 2 bottles) and they said no.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    moonblue96....I call bullshit.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Drug Paraphernalia

It is illegal to bring drug paraphernalia into the United States unless they have been prescribed for authentic medical conditions - diabetes, for example. Customs will seize any illegal paraphernalia. The importation, exportation, manufacture, sale, or transportation of drug paraphernalia is prohibited by law. If you're convicted of any of these offenses, you will be subject to fines and imprisonment.

Medication

Rule of thumb: When you go abroad, take the medicines you'll need, no more, no less.

Narcotics and certain other drugs with a high potential for abuse - Rohypnol, GHB, and Fen-Phen, to name a few - may not be brought into the United States, and there are severe penalties for trying to bring them in. If you need medicines that contain potentially addictive drugs or narcotics (e.g., some cough medicines, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, antidepressants, or stimulants), do the following:

Declare all drugs, medicinals, and similar products to the appropriate Customs official.
    Carry all drugs, medicinals, and similar products in their original containers.
    Carry only the quantity of such substances that a person with that condition(e.g., chronic pain) would normally carry for his/her use.
    Carry a prescription or written statement from your physician that the substances are being used under a doctor's supervision and that they are necessary for your physical well-being while traveling.

U.S. residents entering the United States at international land borders, who are carrying a validly obtained controlled substance (except narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD), are subject to certain additional requirements. If a U.S. resident wants to bring in a controlled substance other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroine, or LSD, but does not have a prescription for the substance issued by a U.S.-licensed practitioner (e.g., physician, dentist, etc.) registered with and authorized by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to prescribe the mediation, the individual may not import more than 50 dosage units of the medication. if the U.S. Resident has a prescription for the controlled substance issued by a DEA registrant, more than 50 dosage units may be imported by that person, provided all other legal requirements are met.

Please note that only medications that can be legally prescribed in the United States may be imported for personal use. Be aware that possession of certain substances may also violate state laws.

Warning:

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prohibits the importation, by mail or in person, of fraudulent prescription and nonprescription drugs and medical devices. These include unorthodox "cures" for such medical conditions as cancer, AIDS, arthritis, or multiple sclerosis. Although such drugs or devices may be legal elsewhere, if the FDA has not approved them for use in the United States, they may not legally enter the country and will be confiscated if found, even if they were obtained under a foreign physician's prescription.

For specifics about importing controlled substances call (202) 307-2414

. For additional information about traveling with medication, contact your nearest FDA office or write Food and Drug Administration, Division of Import Operations and Policy, Room 12-8 (HFC-170), 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857, or read the FDA's Subchapter on Coverage of Personal Importations.

So Who wants to call the number and ask

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Can anyone vouch for Moonblue on this topic?

Anyone advising people on this board to declare their goodies to anyone in a uniform sends up red flags to me.

Are we sure this person isn't advising us to do so so that it is easier to catch those attempting to smuggle their roids over the border?

Moonblue......are you cop?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb

I have heard that the 90 day supply rule does still apply when coming in to the us, and the passage that reads:
    "A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container" is kind of in the same congruence(sp?)...I'd say call, and if they say o.k., document who you talked to!
    Last edited by the dent depot; 05-19-2003 at 02:57 AM.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    You guys, I have been telling you it is possible. I called AND had an official copy of the amendment (you can print it out at the bottom of the page where it directs you to print official documents). There was no problem. I always get approval ahead of time before I cross. I have ran into agents who said it was not possible, but I asked to talk to the supervising agent and explained that it was for personal use and also showed them the amendment, and they agreed it was legal to do as long as it was for personal use, not exceeding 50 dosage units, and was also something that was approved for legit medical use in the US. This goes for any CIII-V substance, not coke or MJ which are CII. Now I am not telling everyone to go ahead and do it, but that it can and has been done. Your best bet would be to get prior approval and to have that agent available to speak to when coming back across. Also have the amendment with you, which can be obtained at the US customs web page. As far as once you are back in US territory, it is no different than possessing any medication w/o a valid prescription. You could get in trouble just as easily for not having a script for the albuterol inhaler you purchased in Mexico. I also know people who have tried this and have been denied.....why? Who knows! It does seem to be a grey area still. I think alot of agents still play dumb to this, but it is in black in white on the amendment. But if you are going to try it, call ahead or speak to an agent before crossing, and always have the amendment in your possession to show them. Also, to be on the safe side, I would only buy those items that are available in the US, like primoteston, stenox, deca etc. I know people have declared vet gear, but according to the amendment, unless you have an animal w/ you, you can't declare these items. Also, sustanon is not available in the US. So if you are going to try it, stick to the rules, and take the necessary precautions. I know there will always be those who don't believe it, and that is fine. But for the time being, according to the amendment, it is legal. I live close enough that it is worth it, and once in a while when me and my family go down, I do it. So for everyone who is crying BS, don't until you try it. But be sure to try it the smart way and do like moonblue and I said...call or check before you cross, and have the papers on hand to help back you up if you need.

Originally posted by moonblue96
    you're right this is my first time, and they said that at the federal level they don't have a problem with it.
    Stupidity and nonsense, don't be so arrogant. I'm trying to inform people about the laws. Now, with your statement about declaring marijuana, grow up.
    xwhite, don't believe every thing you hear, find out first hand like I did.
    dd

Hey Moonpie, your the one that started this by calling everyone MotherFu***rs..Keep trying this, and see how long you can get away with it. They might let you by a few times, or just didnt care on that day. In my opinion, you got lucky..And you didnt inform us with any laws, all you said was that you called customs agents. How is this proof?? It is a sticky area, and its not advisable! Be careful on info you give to other members, They on the other hand might try this and not be so lucky, and be taken away for some crazy smuggling idea.

No nickleby, I'm not a cop, and thanks ichabodcrane for the back up.
    And if anyone in the north texas area doesn't believe me, I'll be leaving again in two weeks and you're more than welcome to come. Just pm me.
    moonblue
    Last edited by moonblue96; 05-19-2003 at 05:08 PM.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I dont know who you are refering to when you say motherfu**rs. I hope its just a way to get are attention. Also, this kind of thread has been addressed many of times before. If you do a search, you will find some threads about this topic. Also, I think everyone is aware that it is up to the dumb ass customs official if he lets you bring gear across. Some do and some dont. I tried to bring back two bottles of deca across the laredo border in Febuary. Both customs officials ask me what I had and I told them 2 bottles of deca and that they are veterinary steroids . They told me to turn around, go back to mexico, and return them. They said you cannot bring steroids across the border peroid! Its kind of a fucked up law, but you can bring back any kind of pill no more than 50 pills of any sort and they have to be packaged. I talked to 2 customs officials about this and also the head of all the customs officials for the laredo border. I hope this answers your ?'s.

Let us know your results when you come back again Moon, Ill bet you wont be so lucky this time. In my opinion it doesnt really matter how many custom agents you called or what laws are in what books, and you can bring this much back, and if you have documents of this, etc. Bottom line they are 100% illegal to posses in the USA, without a script. Especially trying to get them from Mexico through the border to the USA, bottom line.

Write us from jail, ok?

How about I write you a letter with a picture enclosed of all the stuff I brought back! 2 weeks, I'll write back with what happened at another border crossing about an hour from the last on I went to.

Sounds good, I know I would love to see a pic, and so would all the other members. Ill show ya a pic of my stuff too..I wont have to run the risk of crossing the border either. We will compare gear ok???
    Mine should be here in a couple weeks..Good Luck Bro!!!ll

Thanks, but, I'm not sure if I'm smelling sarcasm or not but I'll post a pic anyway. Just need some info on how to post a pic from a digital cam.
    Moonblue

Thread Information