Knightmare is offline New Member

DBol frontload with T400 and Tren E Advice CYCLE needed Please.

Hey guys.. This will be about my 5th cycle and I am looking to do it proper..
    This it the plan:

Preloading with dbols 60mg a day Frontloading for a few weeks (5?) as I start the t400 and Tren

t400 and Tren E 200mg 1 ml of each 3 times a week.

Arimidex 1mg (cant split these so EOD) will that be a problem if I cant split em?

Maybe throw in a bottle of Var I have closer to the end of the cycle after a long time to recover from the Dbol .

I worry about bloat and stuff. I have extra Clo and Nolva on hand. Also HCG .
    Got a liver health supplement. Also milk thisle. Last blood test my ALT was a bit high. but everything else was ok. Also just had a full Physical.

Going to run a long cycle 4 - 6 month before PCT. Already have PCT (HCG Clo and/or Nolva) ready to go.

Weight 245 - 250. a Little extra fat on my body. Good base muscle amount. 30 years old.

Any advice? PLEASE!
    Nightmare
    Vancouver BC Canada

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare
    This it the plan:

Preloading with dbols 60mg a day Frontloading for a few weeks (5?) as I start the t400 and Tren

Arimidex 1mg (cant split these so EOD) will that be a problem if I cant split em?

Maybe throw in a bottle of Var I have closer to the end of the cycle after a long time to recover from the Dbol .

Got a liver health supplement. Also milk thisle. Last blood test my ALT was a bit high. but everything else was ok. Also just had a full Physical.

Going to run a long cycle 4 - 6 month before PCT. Already have PCT (HCG Clo and/or Nolva) ready to go.

Weight 245 - 250. a Little extra fat on my body. Good base muscle amount. 30 years old.

Any advice? PLEASE!
    Nightmare
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Hello there bud

1. Too much test for me 1200mgs and you worry about bloat. I would keep tren dose at 400 depending on your experience with it and lover test to 200-400 a week. Let tren do the work

2. Stick to 4 weeks dbol. I have vast experience with it and have learnt I can't stand it anymore. True gains come with time

3. Why can't you split your arimidex and what is your body fat %?

4. Why the hell are you running a 6 month cycle? Are you in trt or you wanting to be a candidate?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    This it the plan:

Going to run a long cycle 4 - 6 month before PCT. Already have PCT (HCG Clo and/or Nolva) ready to go.Lay out your cycle for us. How many weeks and dosages of each compound. Thanks.

Any advice? PLEASE!
    Nightmare
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Bold

week 1-5 Dbol 60(I could do 50 if I broke one of them in half. they are 20mg pills) mg ED T400 3 times a week ( 1200mg ) and (Tren E at 200mg so 600mg) at the same time 3 times a week

Also was suggested. injecting just every 3 days. which would lessen the dosage over time.

Arimidex is in capsules. powders inside. 1mg EOD should be fine to stay in the system, Right?

I could have a shorter cycle. But I am looking to keep it going longest possible.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not front load dbol . Just have patience for a few weeks for the tren to kick in.
    You worry about bloat and your idea is dbol...Hmmm

Bloat wasnt a problem.. last time I ran nolva along with my dbol .. Some "guy" gave me that advice to help the bloat.. it really isn't that big of a deal. I hear that the tren will help with water retention too? is that true?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bloat wasnt a problem.. last time I ran nolva along with my dbol.. Some "guy" gave me that advice to help the bloat.. it really isn't that big of a deal. I hear that the tren will help with water retention too? is that true?
    Well nolva is a serm so you should run an ai while on cycle not a serm. Tren will not bloat you but help with water retention will be more your diet and cardio. Many bulk on tren and many cut too. But tren will mot bloat you like the orals we know about. It that answers your question

Thanks for all your help! I am going to Russia soon. looking to find some gym in the area that I am staying for a few months.
    I eat basically nutritional shakes lots of clean protein sources and multivitamins every day. I am not an expert on the subject so I am glad to get some honest answers!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Good luck, but you don't need to continue the Dbol long, as said let Tren do the work. So remember, as you should know diet will control your bloat, Tren or not. ...crazy mike

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You DONT need that much test.Hell its only your 5th cycle.Wat are you trying to compensate for?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You DONT need that much test.Hell its only your 5th cycle.Wat are you trying to compensate for?
    So. Do you think injections every 3 days (same amount 1ml of each). which will be a bit less.. will be alright? I am going to moscow on monday for 2 months and I will be hitting the gym and getting a personal trainer there.

I was also wondering about what sides to expect. even with the 1mg Arimidex every 2nd day.

rwalker is offline New Member
    Help needed here I have been off for three years back at gym now for a month I did a cycle 8 years ago with big results, thinking of starting back with test cypionate for the first cycle back and how much time is needed betwen cycles

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I call BS Second guy on here named nightmare and talking about Dbol and Test 400. 5 cycles done and yet most of the highschool kids that come here looking to bang some tren before they go the the beach have more knowledge! This and the other thread smell of troll~!
    Help need so advice?!

That other nightmare guy wasn't me. I have never posted before. Just a coincidence.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    That other nightmare guy wasn't me. I have never posted before. Just a coincidence.
    Either way, I have no idea how you can have 5 cycles under your belt and yet seem so uneducated in terms of AAS.

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Either way, I have no idea how you can have 5 cycles under your belt and yet seem so uneducated in terms of AAS.
    Makes me wonder!

Thread Information