rx720bfc is offline New Member

sus cycle not wanting to come off lol

Ok I have just pinned my last 250mgs of sus this morning.... anyway I dont want to come off...I was talking to a guy today and he said to knock the sus off and go onto a 5-6 weeks of dbol then hit sus again.. This doesnt sound right from what I have researched, but hes being doing this on and off for 20 odd years ....is this correct and is this safe?

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you already been on? And whats your stats?

32 5,11 94kg 8% just done 12 weeks started on 250mgs per week mid point 750mgs per week...I should have stacked but yea...any advice?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Steroid Forum

Age 32

Do you have a pct? 12 weeks is long enough if it was your first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    Do you have a pct? 12 weeks is long enough if it was your first cycle
    Liquid nolva ...3rd cycle

He was saying to me to come of
    F the sus and go onto dbol for 5-6 weeks then go to sus again... I would have thought a 6 week break sounds right not 6 on the dbol lol

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like he's talking about bridging with dbol into the next cycle. Personally, if you are going the competitive route, there are better ways to cycle/continue. If recreationally, I'd run PCT next and do AT LEAST time on/time off, unless you get BW several weeks from now stating otherwise.

Get some blood work done if its your third cycle and only used nolva take a break you might be all out of whack

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Staying on is not a good idea even switching compounds. It will keep you suppressed. You need to give your body time off to recover. Time on+pct=time off as a general rule. The longer you stay on the more you risk not recovering

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Staying on is not a good idea even switching compounds. It will keep you suppressed. You need to give your body time off to recover. Time on+pct=time off as a general rule. The longer you stay on the more you risk not recovering
    This is correct to keep your system healthy. This formula is also a minimum suggestion.
    Pct and time off is where you really need to focus cause this is where gains are kept. keep the diet on track and push hard in the gym regardless if you notice a drop in strength or size as this will be minimized if you work Past it

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Sounds like he's talking about bridging with dbol into the next cycle. Personally, if you are going the competitive route, there are better ways to cycle/continue. If recreationally, I'd run PCT next and do AT LEAST time on/time off, unless you get BW several weeks from now stating otherwise.
    Bridging. thats what I want to do. I have some danabol ds 10mgs and I was going to low dose to bridge my next sus cycle...are there risks doing this? Like can I shut down completely etc

nak961 is offline New Member
    Okay just started my sust 250 cycle pinned Friday only shot .5ml blowed my mind crazy energy don't wAnt to stop lifting already lost 1/2 in on stomach gaining mass is this legit?

Spartans09 is offline Member
    This is highly risky. You sound like your just winging it. There are all kinds of issues both short-term and long-term. If you are not spot on prepared for all of this you WILL stand a good chance of fvcking yourself up permanently.

Man-up, do the right thing and take care of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nak961
    Okay just started my sust 250 cycle pinned Friday only shot .5ml blowed my mind crazy energy don't wAnt to stop lifting already lost 1/2 in on stomach gaining mass is this legit?
    Please start your own thread

Quote Originally Posted by rx720bfc

Bridging. thats what I want to do. I have some danabol ds 10mgs and I was going to low dose to bridge my next sus cycle...are there risks doing this? Like can I shut down completely etc

As stated earlier this is not a good idea. There are to many risks. Why would you want to leave your natty levels of testosterone shut down? Bridging with dbol will not let you body recover from the exogenous testosterone administered during your cycle

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027

As stated earlier this is not a good idea. There are to many risks. Why would you want to leave your natty levels of testosterone shut down? Bridging with dbol will not let you body recover from the exogenous testosterone administered during your cycle
    Totally agree with you Jim. It's a very dangerous assumption to assume that no problems today will mean no problems in the future. Anabolics can be immunosuppressive and this risk increases with prolonged use. Your body needs a recovery period and proper PCTs means less tolerance and adaptation to a drug so that progressively larger doses aren't always needed to achieve desired effects that come from lower (and safer) doses.

For someone with chronically low T, bridging/cruising is a necessity but I'd rather have higher normal T values so I could take a break than be stuck cruising/blasting for life.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    This is where use turns to abuse. Dont risk your health!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    It's not healthy and you know it. I think you want someone to tell you ok. So I'll say it's ok. Cool if that's the chance you want to take. It is a risk, a gamble with your life and your systems as you know them now. Plain and simple. You've read and you've been told. It's all you man, all you. ....crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I gotta say his and some of you know me by now. It's an addiction and you cannot see what is happening or what is going to happen. It won't happen to me syndrome. There is no alarm, no warning of what will happen or is happening or anything. When you and your body says willfully, Ok I think I'll stop, well guess what you maybe fvcked right then and there wit no way back. You didn't see or feel or know when your body crossed the invisible line and now crossed you are Fvcked. Maybe you will have to take Test all your life now. Maybe you sex life will now be permanently altered. BUT I tell you it can happen and you don't get to use the alarm clock most of the time ya know what I mean about that. You too late. Now what. I wish, I wish...was it worth the temporary high, cause that's what you just described. You liked the way if felt...at this point right now what you described to another hard core addict is addiction, full faced in your face. Listen and reread what you said about that shot. be cool man, be good to yourself, this is for you man. Get this right...please. Don't mean to be dramatic but it will get dramatic. ...crazy, crazy mike

Ok thanks guy for all your steroid wise information I really appreciate your help. Yes strength and gains are addictive ...especially the insane pumps....but I think from qhat I have read through this thread time off is beneficial. Think I better hit the nolva now... .
    1, how long do youthink I should off cycle for before hitting it again?

2,I have my gear for my next cyle 3 vials of sus and 200 dbol any recommendations on how I should cycle properly?

Sorry for the questions that grow. But thinking logically.... safer and healthier

Good move. Be patient-you want to be off at least as long as you were on. You want to verify everything bounces back correctly with bloodwork.

AlinSR is offline new member
    I'm with you, as I hate to come off also.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    Good move. Be patient-you want to be off at least as long as you were on. You want to verify everything bounces back correctly with bloodwork.
    So would 6 weeks off be not long enough? I'm worried about loosing gains

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rx720bfc View Post

time off = time on + PCT

keep eating and you shouldn't loose too much..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by rx720bfc

If you mean 16 not 6 then you are about right.

If your diet is good your losses should be minimal.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

If you mean 16 not 6 then you are about right.

If your diet is good your losses should be minimal.
    I did mean 6 will it not be enough time to recover?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    time off = time on + PCT

keep eating and you shouldn't loose too much..
    Thats a reason I hit the juice. I was struggle to bulk no matter how much I ate.. sitting between 8-10% first pin I weighed myself at 79.7kg 12 weeks later with a diet I stuggle to get in everyday (eatthismuch.com) im sitting on 93kg give or take in 12 weeks I thought was good picked up a little fat tho. I changed from a mass freak to this cheap crap twinlabs super gainer its made my abs just about dissappear but I guess its the sacrifce I have to take to get size

Thread Information