• 1 Post By hyphy_beast
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By hyphy_beast

Thread: First tren cycle

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member

First tren cycle

Researching my first tren run.

5'9 180 low 11% 28

On my fourth cycle now, planning this for winter after pct and time off. Previous cycles were test c only, test e dbol , test p npp tbol, and currently test e drol eq.

I know all of the cautions behind tren and am aware of the possible side effects. I plan to run test p and tren a first to see how I react, then move to long esthers if I react well. Will have caber on hand.

I know there's Alot of debate regarding dosage ratios and which one to run higher, saturation, competing for receptors, etc...

What would you guys with FIRST HAND tren experience suggest as far as dosages for short AND long esthers for a first time tren experience???

Thanks ahead!

P.S. Goal is significant recomp.
    Al79 likes this.

Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast View Post
    Researching my first tren run.

5'9 180 low 11% 28

On my fourth cycle now, planning this for winter after pct and time off. Previous cycles were test c only, test e dbol , test p npp tbol, and currently test e drol eq.

I know all of the cautions behind tren and am aware of the possible side effects. I plan to run test p and tren a first to see how I react, then move to long esthers if I react well. Will have caber on hand.

I know there's Alot of debate regarding dosage ratios and which one to run higher, saturation, competing for receptors, etc...

What would you guys with FIRST HAND tren experience suggest as far as dosages for short AND long esthers for a first time tren experience???
    Dude...4 cycles and 180 lbs body weight?

I would say you really shouldn't be concerned with saturation and competing for receptors because you shouldn't be using high dosages. How long do you want your cycle to be, and what are your typical cycle dosages?

Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk View Post

I would say you really shouldn't be concerned with saturation and competing for receptors because you shouldn't be using high dosages. How long do you want your cycle to be, and what are your typical cycle dosages?
    180 off cycle after three, just started fourth. 20 more lbs of lean body mass than when I started cycling two years ago. Could I have waited to gain more naturally before I started cycling? Sure. Was I inexperienced and uneducated during my first cycle? Yes. That's not really the debate I'm trying to get into here brother. But honestly an average of 7 keepable lbs of muscle per cycle is pretty decent if you ask me. Especially at my weight.

And no I wasn't planning on running high doses. I'm not really concerned about saturation, even tho they can compete for the receptor even at moderate doses and cause more sides. I'm just saying there's a lot of theorizing and talk about tren dosing and ratios, and I'd rather hear first hand experience than bro science hypothesies.

Currently I'm running 500 test 600eq. I just have read a lot of differing opinions on whether tren should be lower because it's stronger, or test should just be high enough to maintain healthy body function, or they should be somewhat even, etc...
    Last edited by hyphy_beast; 05-30-2013 at 01:25 AM.
    Java Man likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk View Post

He's 5'9'' and 11%bf. 180 is quite respectable imo. I've done at least 7 cycles at 6' 0'' and I'm 225 at higher than 11%. By your standards I'm underdeveloped, too.

I respectfully disagree.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I just finished a test tren mast cycle. 400mg wk tren was too much imo at 240+lbs and many cycles over the years so adjust dosage accordingly. This was my first tren run. It hosed my lipid profile big time but came.back to acceptable ranges within 6 weeks.

I would suggest caution on the side.of low dose, and adjust up. I did get a good fat/lbm trade off. I came out leaner, and much stronger at 225lbs. If I had it to do again I would run 600mg test with no masteron , tren at 200mg / wk.

I use Tren for mostly cutting. I take 250mg/wk Test Prop + 200mg/wk Tren Ace. Gained only about 3lbs (I didn't want to get bigger) but got cut up and vascular. Research Tren before you start there's some sides I didn't like.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    My very first cycle was test p 100mg ed and 75mg tren a ED. The cycle i am on now is Test E 500mg ew and 400mg tren E EW. For me personally i had much worse sides on the short acting esters. Bad acne, couldnt sleep tren cough! Only side i have had with the longer ester is massive strenth and changing my sheets twice a night!

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post

He's 5'9'' and 11%bf. 180 is quite respectable imo. I've done at least 7 cycles at 6' 0'' and I'm 225 at higher than 11%. By your standards I'm underdeveloped, too.

I respectfully disagree.
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I use Tren for mostly cutting. I take 250mg/wk Test Prop + 200mg/wk Tren Ace. Gained only about 3lbs (I didn't want to get bigger) but got cut up and vascular. Research Tren before you start there's some sides I didn't like.
    Ya in know tren is a whole other ballpark when it comes to sides. I'll start low and work up. Hourly I don't react too bad to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackman22 View Post
    My very first cycle was test p 100mg ed and 75mg tren a ED. The cycle i am on now is Test E 500mg ew and 400mg tren E EW. For me personally i had much worse sides on the short acting esters. Bad acne, couldnt sleep tren cough! Only side i have had with the longer ester is massive strenth and changing my sheets twice a night!
    You know I've heard that from several people that sides were much worse with the shorter etshers even with low doses. Almost makes me want to start with low dose E.

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    You know I've heard that from several people that sides were much worse with the shorter etshers even with low doses. Almost makes me want to start with low dose E.
    some people should be in caps. If you never have run tren run ace or you will be in a sh!tload of trouble when u take tren e cant handle the sides and have to wait 3 weeks for them to stop. Do a lot of research before jumpin on the tren train

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Receptor saturation is a myth.

Tren /Test ratio is a personal preference and each comes with benefits and negetives.

If a recomp is the goal (very difficult) then long esters would be my choice.

At 11% I cant imagine you not falling in love with Test/Tren/Mast

My choice:
    Test E 200mg EW
    Tren E 500mg EW
    Mast E 600-800mg EW
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver2828 View Post

some people should be in caps. If you never have run tren run ace or you will be in a sh!tload of trouble when u take tren e cant handle the sides and have to wait 3 weeks for them to stop. Do a lot of research before jumpin on the tren train
    I know I know, that's why I said "almost"

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Receptor saturation is a myth.

Tren /Test ratio is a personal preference and each comes with benefits and negetives.

If a recomp is the goal (very difficult) then long esters would be my choice.

At 11% I cant imagine you not falling in love with Test/Tren/Mast

My choice:
    Test E 200mg EW
    Tren E 500mg EW
    Mast E 600-800mg EW
    Oh snap, Lunk in the house!! Ha

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not suggesting anybody else follow suit but I'm currently in my first tren cycle. I run 125 test e started 300 tren e but later found out the lad was underdosed so I've upped my dose to 400 a week. In the six weeks I've been on I can count on one hand the number of nights I've gotten good sleep AKA 5 hours or more. Those night I did sleep well I also sweat like crazy but since I'm not sleeping much I don't sweat much. Im on a calorie cut and while I don't see a "drastic" difference I go back and look at progress photos and I see a huge change. I'm not any more "aggressive" than normal. When I carb cycle I'm always pissy. If I get my carbs in I'm a happy camper on tren or not. I will run a tren e cycle next year maybe with a different lab and bump the dose up to 400. I'm a fan but I know it's not for everybody. I'm also older and understand this is a lifestyle and aas can help me get where I want to be and I don't need huge doses to get there quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post

I'm not suggesting anybody else follow suit but I'm currently in my first tren cycle. I run 125 test e started 300 tren e but later found out the lad was underdosed so I've upped my dose to 400 a week. In the six weeks I've been on I can count on one hand the number of nights I've gotten good sleep AKA 5 hours or more. Those night I did sleep well I also sweat like crazy but since I'm not sleeping much I don't sweat much. Im on a calorie cut and while I don't see a "drastic" difference I go back and look at progress photos and I see a huge change. I'm not any more "aggressive" than normal. When I carb cycle I'm always pissy. If I get my carbs in I'm a happy camper on tren or not. I will run a tren e cycle next year maybe with a different lab and bump the dose up to 400. I'm a fan but I know it's not for everybody. I'm also older and understand this is a lifestyle and aas can help me get where I want to be and I don't need huge doses to get there quickly.
    You upped the test dose to 400?

Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in my pct from my test p 175/ tren ace 350 run for 9 weeks. I loved it! I didn't gain tons of strength or weight but I cut up like crazy and was very vascular. Next time I will be incorporating mast into my tren cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I also agree 4th cycle and only 180.This tells me you arent eating right.And I agree with Lunk on the saturated receptor crap.I figured those thoughts left with the big flood!

Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member
    Will be running your cycle next....test p/npp. Can't wait for August!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I also agree 4th cycle and only 180.This tells me you arent eating right.And I agree with Lunk on the saturated receptor crap.I figured those thoughts left with the big flood!
    5'9 180 11% OFF cycle after three cycles isn't respectable? I JUST started my fourth. Ya, I should've gained more naturally before my first cycle and yes I didn't keep my gains from the first one because I was uneducated on pct. But up almost 20lbs of pure muscle after my last two cycles I think is pretty damn decent.

I respectfully disagree with you. I'm not one of these guys trying to get 220 lbs at my height, I don't like that look.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408 View Post
    Will be running your cycle next....test p/npp. Can't wait for August!
    It was a good one, gained a lot of definition from it. Tbol helped too
    Lunk1 likes this.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    You upped the test dose to 400?
    the under dosed tren e was upped to 400

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post

the under dosed tren e was upped to 400
    Oh I see.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

5'9 180 11% OFF cycle after three cycles isn't respectable? I JUST started my fourth. Ya, I should've gained more naturally before my first cycle and yes I didn't keep my gains from the first one because I was uneducated on pct. But up almost 20lbs of pure muscle after my last two cycles I think is pretty damn decent.

I respectfully disagree with you. I'm not one of these guys trying to get 220 lbs at my height, I don't like that look.
    Youll notice that the statement of "not heavy enough" or "only xxx lbs at yy height" is very common and overused. People dont approve of use for small guys and its their way of justifying their use... bottom line is it illegal and unsafe for everyone but not everyone will agree on when and how eachother use steroids . Dont get caught up with the comments of being small/light/not ready because youll never know what condition the person who makes those comment when they started. Just be safe and dont promote irresponsibility and aas

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post

Youll notice that the statement of "not heavy enough" or "only xxx lbs at yy height" is very common and overused. People dont approve of use for small guys and its their way of justifying their use... bottom line is it illegal and unsafe for everyone but not everyone will agree on when and how eachother use steroids. Dont get caught up with the comments of being small/light/not ready because youll never know what condition the person who makes those comment when they started. Just be safe and dont promote irresponsibility and aas
    Well said brother.

So I think I'm gonna start at 500 test, 300 tren , and bump up the tren to 400 if I can bare the sides... Possibly add masteron if I drop my bf a lil more by then.
    Last edited by hyphy_beast; 05-31-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Thread Information