the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Question Why the hell don't we hear more about Primobolan depot?

Heres something I dug up on it...sounds freakin awsome!

Primobolan depot is a registered trademark of Schering A/G avaiable in 50 mg/cc from Mexico and 100 mg/cc from Europe. It is is the "Cleanest and Gentles" anabolic steroid , will not aromatize, non-toxic, low in androgens. Primobolan depot may be taken by both Men and Women. Dosages for men are 100-300 mg/week, Women 1/2 dosage. Primobolan depot is the only steroid that works well on a low calorie diet. Effective for bulking, but tends to harden and add muscle tone more that build big muscles. Primobolan depot works great when added to a cycle (stacked) with other steroids , it tends to lessen water retention and harshness when stacked with more heavy duty testosterone injectables.

It is an analog immune-stimulating steroid used by people with Aids and others with depressed immune systems to build up the immune system and add lean muscle mass. Primobolan is one of the finest steroids in the world today.
    Last edited by the dent depot; 05-18-2003 at 10:48 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    That sounds like an old blurb from the Steroid Handbook or something.

My reason not to talk about it...I personally refuse to touch any Primo b/c it is so heavily counterfeited. I know guys who buy the stuff in Europe and they're even skepitcal about it.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It's expensive and there is more fakes on the market then real primo, that's why.

BUT...assuming you have authentic primo, say...because you have an Rx for it and fill it at the pharmacy...is it really as fantastic as described?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Definatly! Primo is great if you know it is legit and have the money to fork over (which I am guessing your insurance will do for you). Great stuff.

SearchAndDestroy is offline New Member
    Well, I have relocated to Italy and here it is one of the most popular steroids to stack with, easy to get hold of and i am on my second cycle. Its done everything the 'blurb' said it would. i have made good gains with low water retention and have kept the gains i made. Yes It is expensive, anything between 10 to 12 Euro per amp, Euro is approx equal to $. You can use it alone or stack with mostly anything depending on what you want ie bulking, cutting. I have also used much lower doses than those described in some of your example cycles...so to me its all good. Maybe i have been lucky but i can honestly say that primo does excactly what it says on the can.
    By the way, here in Italy you can also buy syringes in the supermarkets (Grocery stores) in boxes of twelve and you can walk into a chemist and ask for Nolva, Proviron and Clomid over the counter. Also the Proviron comes in 20 tabs of 50mg as opposed to the normal 25. God you gotta love this country.
    Sorry guys, not trying to make you feel bad but you got to realise that in some countries this kinda thing is much easier than in others.
    One final note, My missus' brother happens to be HIV...his Doc privides him with all the Primo he can handle, the guys friggin huger than me and in optimum health(apart from the HIV he eh )It is common practice apparently here in Italy to prescribe anabolics to HIV patients, it does streangthen the immune system.
    Peace

kingferno is offline New Member
    does primo contribute to hair loss?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by kingferno
    does primo contribute to hair loss?
    One of the worst!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    If you can get the real deal go for it! There are a few underground labvs making it, but the raw materilas to produce it are getting harder to obtain, so it may not be along that much longer from what I hear.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm going to be trying it in about 6 weeks, we'll see how it goes

JohnnyB

Thumbs up

Keep us updated!

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    Will you be using Pegasus primo Johnnyb?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No I have Schering with some ICN, I've always wanted to do a primo and testoviron cycle, because their both from Schering. Maybe I'll get some testoviron some day

JohnnyB

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    primo is great!! i ran it with winni for 8 weeks and put on 20-23 lbs... this was also my first cycle.. i had shering 100 mg amp.... dam i miss them ..

Thread Information