ALL4ROIDS is offline New Member

Cool Want my Iron Mag Labs "M-Sten Rx" day to day log?

Just picked up some M-Sten from Iron Mag Labs. I have taken some of there prohormones and friends have tried them as well. I like their products and see the results. If anybody is interested I will make a super detailed day to day log. Let me know if you want me to or if you got any questions for me!!!

Guys write me something I am in day 2 of the M-Sten cycle but if nobody wants to real this log I am not going to make it so please let me know if its worth while or not.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Any log would be beneficial to someone out there, although most people here are only interested in AAS, so don't expect five pages of correspondence

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    What is your prohormone/gear cycle history?

Why pro hormones?

What do you have planned as an AI? PCT?

What are your stats (age, weight, height, bf%, training history)?

never have done legit gear AAS never could find a legit UGL plus PH are cheap super easy to get and sont have to worry about getting into trouble

history - Tren xtreme by american cellular labs before they got busted did about 4 cycles of that then a stack of tren xtreme and mass xtreme all by ACL befor the bust
    recently just one stack of Iron Mag Labs Super DMZ stack 8 week cycle have friends that have used IML products and great results
    PCT - usually I have always taken what the company suggests a PCT with liver protect lots of milk thistle and tamoxifen (nolva) at 40 for 2 weeks than 20 for another 2 weeks

im currently 23 weighing 193lbs. im 6' exactly with probably a 13-14% BF ive lifted since I was 14 but took about 20 months off from 19yrs. old to 21yrs. old but ive been in the gym off and on since starting again and been very serious lifting the past 6 months just looking to get over that 200lbs. mark I used to be 212lbs. at 13% BF before I took all that time off now I wanna be 200-205lbs. at 10-11% BF always wanted to do gear but never really knew any good places

Diet
    All of the values below are all approximates of my intake I will list the values like so: calories, carbs, and protein, those being what I am most concerned about.

Breakfast:
    Monster PBJ (with 2 wheat slices) – 390, 49, 16
    Cheese – 80, 0, 7 (I’m a sucker for cheese)

Snack
    Trail mix – 320, 24, 10
    Protein Shake – 210, 34, 18 (just 1 scoop of universal real gains with 1 scoop ON fiber 5g w/water)

Lunch
    Chicken – 110, 0, 25
    Rice – 210, 26, 9 (due to where I work this meal changes every day sometimes fish, noodles, etc.)

Snack
    Hot Pocket – 330, 35, 11 (hahaha I know but hey don’t care that much super-fast to make)

During Workout
    Special Stuff – 320, 80, 0 (just 1 scoop ON waxy-maize 2 scoop ON CGT-10 and grape juice)

Post Workout
    Protein Shake – 520, 68, 44 (now 2 scoops universal real gains 1 scoop ON CGT-10 w/milk)

Dinner
    2 big sirloin ground beef patties – 660, 0, 60
    1 large potato – 110, 25, 3

Snack
    Some almonds and milk – 140, 9, 7

Totals:
    Calories – 3300
    Carbs – 350
    Protein – 210 / about 1.1g per 1lb. of body weight a little low
    I drink about ½ to ¾ gallon of water a day and these numbers change depending on lunch usually they will go up but never below what I listed

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This is not the page to keep a log.

So let me get you all up to speed started cycle yesterday 2 M-Sten Rx (Iron Mag Labs) a day 1 breakfast 1 dinner about 11-12hrs apart and 1 Ultra Male (Iron Mag Labs) at lunch my PCT will include E-Control Rx (Iron Mag Labs) and Tamoxifen

Day 1 (yesterday) was a light leg day and light shoulders didnt push myself too hard

Leg press (on sled) 4 plates each side 10 X 2 then 5 plates each side 10 X 2 and 6 plates each side 10 X 1 then a burn at 3 plates until failure
    Then ran for 1.5 miles so it needed to be a light leg day

Shoulder press BB 95lbs. 8 X 2...... 115lbs. 8 X 1............ 135lbs 8 X 1
    Shoulder press DB 65lbs. 8 X 2....... 75lbs. 8 X 1
    Lateral raises leaing on wall 20lbs. 8 X 3
    Forward raises with 45lbs. plate 10 X 3

that was it for day 1 was a light day like i said plus didnt have a good amount of time to lift

Day 2 is today also a rest day just doing some abs at home and sorry about my ealrier post I said 193lbs. that was a little older number Im currently at 190.3 lbs.

I will post a log everyday the diet should stay pretty on spot maybe a few minor changes here and there but Ill let you all know when the M-Sten kicks in

where is best to put it? // new to this forum

Day 3 is done and was pretty good. just lifted and still no strength or endurance gains and that was totally expected but my pump did feel slightly better than last week

Today did chest / tris
    incline DB after warmups 65lbs 10 X 1......... 75lbs 8 X 2......... 85lbs 6 X 1........ 70lbs 8 X 1
    incline smith machine 155lbs 8 X 2........ 175lbs 6 X 2.......... 155lbs 8 X 1
    standing tri extension like jason huh (pumps you like crazy highly recommend) 15lbs 15 X 2....... 20lbs 12 X 2....... 25lbs 8 X 2......... 15lbs until failure each arm
    dips just body weight 12 X 3 and 1 set until failure
    regular machine bench press 125lbs 10 X 5 to get a crazy tit burn and pump
    incline DB fly 35lbs 8 X 3
    incline skull crushers 75lbs 8 X 3

usually do a BB bench press on thurday and not with my regular chest day usually allows me to get better reps and sets plus more weight

Thread Information