Thread: i miss my t3

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

i miss my t3

I ended up stopping the T3, mostly because I ran out and I only got about 15 days of full dosage before I started tapering down. This stuff is absolutely great, and I was wondering how long I should wait before I use it again. The thing is that I stopped because I ran out, so I wanted time to taper down, I ran it 34 days with only 15 days full dosage since I tapered down for 10 days. I recently found a buddy who can get it for me relatively easily, so and I am sick of trying clen . Clen pretty much sucks for me since I never see the results I am looking for and the sides are pretty shitty imo. T3 was absolutely awsome ! I still have around 20 more days of fina left so I am wondering if there is anyway to work some t3 into the rest of my cycle.

Looking for some knowledgable responses here.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    cytomel ..... oh cytomel......here cytomel

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Rampage, send me a pm when you get the chance. I want to hear about your T3 experience in greater detail bro. I'm thinking about running it myself, but don't want to fuck myself up...LOL...I am not scared of AS, but I am of T3...go figure...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard that you should give your thyroid a good little break before your next T3 cycle, I have even seen the famous time on = time off. I have waited about that long and right now I just started some T4..... I don't feel it is a dangerous as most say on the thyroid but still giving your thyroid a break and letting it fully recover is always a good idea.

Pain

alevok Guest
    "Most athletes begin by taking one 25mcg tab per day and increasing this dosage every three to four days by one additional tablet. A dose higher than 100mcg is not necessary and advisable. It is not recommended that the daily dose be taken all at once but broken down into three smaller individual doses so they become more effective. It is also important that Cytomel not be taken for more than six weeks. At least two months of abstinence from the drug needs to follow. Those who take high dosages of Cytomel over a long period of time are at risk of developing a chronic thyroid insufficiency. As a consequence, the athlete might be forced to take thyroid medication for the rest of his life. It is also important that the dosage is reduced slowly and evenly by taking fewer tablets and not be ended abruptly"

I believe this quote answers your questions bro.

demetri is offline Member
    I've seen studies (http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=thyroid+paper ) that suggest that there is no permanent suppression of the thyroid. I actually found it hard to gain weight after my first cycle of T3.

I did two T3 cycles last year, one for a show that lasted about 30 days, and one mini-T3 cycle that I did while on a business trip before a trip to Europe.

I never had any re-bounds or lost any muscle mass. Too much T3 is like too much cardio, too much ephedrine, or cutting too many calories. All will cause your body to devour muscle. Get your balancing act right and you'll burn fat with limited muscle loss.

How long should you take off? I'm not sure which makes more sense, pain's time on = time off or Alevok’s 2 month break. A two month break will certainly not hurt.

My feeling is that you shouldn't do more than two cycles of T3 a year. If you get dependant (ie. lazy dieter) on the results you'll end up throwing your diet out the window. I feel that T3 is something you use to enhance a diet when your metabolic rate drops to a level that matches your caloric intake. A little T3 will kick it back in gear.

IMO using T3 as the catalyst for weight loss will result in weight loss, but leave you looking like Gandhi. As a diet enhancer it works fantastic.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I like what dem has to say, it shouldn't be used as a makeup for a lazy diet.

Pain

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, usually clen ends up havign that effect on me. I get major cravings with clen and find it hard to keep on diet with clen. I will be the first one to say that clen is shit and I would only recommend clen if your coming off a cycle and starting clomid.

T3 on the other hand is an ideal drug for fat loss, and I also did notice muscle loss, contrary to some people. The thing about it is that you simply have to wait for your androgens to start kicking in before you start T3, or you will loose major muscle.

Regardless, I need to get on with my day, and BR - i will have you a PM sent later this week.

Thread Information