r2ii is offline Junior Member

cycle question!! Help bros!

Alright, being the summer and all im looking to do a winny cycle, injectable .. i havent decided if i wanna do 50mg each day. or every other day. my question is this.. im a pretty good size, 6'0 230lbs. body fats probably around 16%. Can i run test eth. with the winny? or do you recommend anything else to run with it. thanks for the help bros!

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    what's your age? cycle experience??

anyone???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    First answer the question asked, because I think your to young to juice and you know it, that's why you didn't answer it

JohnnyB

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    First answer the question asked, because I think your to young to juice and you know it, that's why you didn't answer it

JohnnyB
    agreed with Johnny B here. give us some stats, age, etc, and don't lie about your age, we won't flame you. If you want honesty you will most likely get it here than any other place IMO.
    Also by the way, Winstrol won't help you loose body fat. It will harden you up and keep the bloat down a bit, but will not make you loose body fat. Cardio, proper Diet and training will do that for ya with or without winstrol buddy.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 05-19-2003 at 10:17 AM.

first of all im 19 and secondly age shouldnt be a concern of yours, i mean were going to do it no matter what, and secondly... its okay to do it if your late twentys ??? please no matter what its still illegal. im done growing.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    so what was your question? can you run TEST with Winny? "Yes" you can...
    enjoy

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by r2ii
    first of all im 19 and secondly age shouldnt be a concern of yours, i mean were going to do it no matter what, and secondly... its okay to do it if your late twentys ??? please no matter what its still illegal. im done growing.
    an attitude like that is not conducive to making friends here...age is a concern because bros do not like answering questions knowing that a teenager is going to use/abuse AS.

my advice is that cardio and a clean diet will produce cheaper and more lasting results for you. at 16% you have a long ways to go before the winny does anything but disappoint you. you should be around 10% if you really want to see the winny do its trick and not complain about lackluster results.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    R2II, man there is no reason to take offense to what is said in this thread you came here for help and asked a question, and well we don't just give advice to someone without knowing all the facts. that is the way we work it here, if you don't like it then go join Elite Fitness, or somewhere see how you will feel about guys over there being jerks, flamming you, for asking such a stupid question.
    Bro we are concerned about everyone who comes here for help. If you were smart, you would do more research before you decide to take AS at such a young age. You have so much going for you now, being in your youth. Trust me your body will thank you for it later.
    Also with that type of attitude, I still don't think your question got really answered.. LOL..

Thread Information