Thread: Advice.

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Advice.

There are some strange posts on this site, where-by, persons ask for advice and the diss or ignore the advice.

I am 53, been training for ever, but not used ASS, I was a little impatient when first coming to this site, I was not getting the answers I wanted, but that's what it's all about, sometimes you have to accept others are more knowledgable.

I have battled with my doc to have test and blood checked, but paid off cause now getting a full mot, before starting any cycle.

Had no idea about HCG , but now educated, will run it with Armidex, pct will be clomid, nolvadex and proviron .

I think what I am saying here is don't run before you can walk, don't get the arse if you don't like the advice you are given, prepare for what you do, and if things do go wrong, there is tons of experienced guys her to help you, stay safe. Dickster.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Good post but why proviron ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes that is a problem here.Mostly with the younger crowd.They already have their mind made up when they ask.So when we dont give them the ok they throw a temper tantrum.But with us its all about safety 1st bro.

Blog Entries
    Hi, the pct I have arranged is in a multi tab, it contains clomid, nolvadex , and proviron , I assumed the proviron was to help with any possible effects on libido, but anything to the contrary I would appreciate the advice.

D2'd is offline Junior Member
    I'd say run as minimal drugs as possible at first. You may be fine with a strong HCG regimen and PCT of Clomid and Nolva. Good luck Bro, I'm happy for you. You're in for a very enjoyable run! Are you going to start with TEST E @ 250 mg twice a week for 12 weeks? Oh yeah, warn the wife she's gonna get rocked in the sack very shortly!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont know wat you got but if I was you.I would just get plain nova and clomid.You can get these at Ar-r top right hand corner.They are GTG!

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Dickster.

Blog Entries
    D2'd, yes just test, 10-12 weeks, thanks, mate I have not rocked for years hahah. DIckster.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I dont know wat you got but if I was you.I would just get plain nova and clomid.You can get these at Ar-r top right hand corner.They are GTG!
    This mate ^^^^^ just use nolva and clomid you can't control your dose with tabs like that.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great post Dickster. Like the other guys said visit ARR and get those nolva and clomid singularly. They also have anastrozole for an AI.
    Fit

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone, will do as advised, Dickster.

Thread Information