BigTek is offline New Member

Angry

Last edited by BigTek; 04-24-2009 at 04:34 AM.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Who did you order thourgh? PM me instead...I don't think your supposed to post that kind of info..pm me. I don't thinkit is a criminal act...they can't prove U ordered it.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Don't pm anyone but a mod Big Tek !! Unless you know Dirk.
    It won't go on your record , other than maybe having your addy painted in red ! You might have to use a different addy to have your gear sent to next time.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

Big Tek...be careful who you PM bud...Ozzy is right...ESPECIALLY about sources and private information!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I assume it was international? Int'l is a crap shoot these days bro...better luck next time, or with domestic You'll be fine. Just DO NOT sign anything or send them back any replies. Just throw it all in the garbage, includin any letters you may get in the future. How large was your order if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to figure out how much is too much for Int'l. I have had as little as 100 or so Winny pills seized from China :'(
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-19-2003 at 02:48 AM.

wantsome is offline Junior Member
    i thought most internationals had remailers nowadays for the hotspots ike chicago etc.....

Sorry about that, I had a 16 sustanon 's seized andwas wondering if it was the same source? My souce is gonna re ship, but i think it may be a mute point because of customs? What do you guys think? I got a po box, should i have them re ship????

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Dirk listen to some of the other people here. Do not PM someone you don't know.
    First off, as Ozzy said, you will most likely get a custom's letter stating that your goods got seized it may mention something about AS in the letter. the letter will most likely instruct you to go and pick your items up, DON"T.
    However if you do get a letter, then you can bet your address is flagged, and they may be watching for the addy. However your shipment was soo small that they may just pass you by or wait for a bigger bust or shipment coming into that addy.
    My advice to you is find a good domestic source. International orders are cheaper, usually but man the risk of having them come thru customs, is like a crap shot. I wouldn't touch anything international now in this time. Seems like there are soo many people getting popped with International shipping be smart, be safe.

I've been looking for a domestic source. My mexico source is gonna take care of me, but right now....things are slow! Should I have that one place re ship, or should I wait a few months? I"m at a loss.

Last edited by BigTek; 04-24-2009 at 04:34 AM.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    I really wonder sometimes what Customs and the DEA actually does with the crap they seize.

If you reply to the letter, you have a good chance...I think. Everyone I have spoke to says.......Throw it away, you never orderd anything. If you sighn the letter, you are admiting that you did order something and that's the catch! so don't sighn anything!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    THEY FUCKING USE IT IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS...........

Sorry for your loss man ...good source you have that will reship in case of the seizure.....

Do not reply to customs or anything like that....you might have to get a different address though but nothing will happen.......
    Last edited by Jarod; 05-19-2003 at 04:18 PM.

Last edited by BigTek; 04-24-2009 at 04:33 AM.

Last edited by BigTek; 04-24-2009 at 04:32 AM.

Last edited by BigTek; 04-24-2009 at 04:31 AM.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have gotten one of those before...it is garbage. I put them through the shredder.

So how many more do you get? I have been told to expect at least one to 4 more?

Last edited by BigTek; 04-24-2009 at 04:29 AM.

Executioner is offline Banned
    Fines, Penalties? I'm no expert, but I would periodically check out my window if you know what i'm sayin

mammoth is offline Member
    I personally don't think you have anything to worry about unless the amount seized could be considered beyond personal use. It is rare that customs goes after someone for personal use amounts. If they suspect that you are a dealer then they might follow-up on it. This happens to alot of people. Just shred all letters and move on. BTW--Get a PO box for your next order!

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    How long after your order and expected delivery did the customs letter come? i think a package of mine may have been intercepted. thanks

I received one package that was insptected by us customs with all the gear removed. I got my little Thanks for the gear letter...ops I mean, my customs letter about 1 month after i got the empty package. I was waiting for a second package also, and that was nabbed by the FDA. A letter was sent to me, similar to the customs letter. Don't sighn anything!

Last edited by BigTek; 04-24-2009 at 04:28 AM.

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    thanks bigtek..what did u end up doing?

Last edited by BigTek; 04-24-2009 at 04:28 AM.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, Mammoth is right. The same thing happened to me and the "Foreiture" option is what they pursue, meaning it's now theirs, not yours -unless you want to come an prove to them that you ordered it which has to be the only thing that would really get you in trouble. I must have gotten six letters from those guys asking to claim it or they'd destroy it. Like Mammoth said, just toss them all and don't worry about it. I just wouldn't order again using the same addy, like everyone says.

johnsomebody...6 letters from the one seizure? or was the 6 letters from different seized packages?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Nope, just one seizure of a shipment from Turkey. I got them mostly from customs if I remember correctly, but it seems like I got at least one from the DEA. I think that was the final one saying if I didn't claim it they would destroy it by X date. I have to admit the whole process was kinda unnerving, since I never knew what to expect with each letter. But if you think about it, seizing and destroying it is the most logical thing to do, rather than trying to fine you or charge you with anything - they're not likely to come after you for something you never even actually possessed.

So what kind of time period was between each letter? I don't want my wife to find out! She would KILL ME! I got my first after 1 mo after i got my empty package? My package came through L.A. Where did yours come through?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay buddy, I knew a good bro here that got one of those letters, totally changed mailing addy's and everything, and soon got taken down when he tried to reorder. I am not trying to scare you, but if you got this letter, betcha dollars to pacios that they are watcing your box or have it flagged.
    I would use a friends addy next time, PO boxes as told to me by a mail carrier is more likely to get popped than a normal addy. The reason being is PO boxes look suspcious when coming thru customs. Just my .02 worth.

I"M not too worried about a bust. I had an order of sustanon 's 16 = 300 bucks worth incl. shipping. Customs valued the order @ 50$, I don't think they will come after me for that small of an amt. I too opend up a po box, just in fear of my wife getting an order or customs letter!

Thread Information