Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member

Does it matter what time of day you take your stuff?

I'm sure the time you use isn't what really makes your physique, just curious. I do a few injectables, some anavar , some clen and t3 and usually just do it all in the morning, or right before bed if I forget. Are there some things that are best used pre workout, or post workout? Should clen or any of the orals be used in small doses throughout the day rather than all at once?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps
    I'm sure the time you use isn't what really makes your physique, just curious. I do a few injectables, some anavar, some clen and t3 and usually just do it all in the morning, or right before bed if I forget. Are there some things that are best used pre workout, or post workout? Should clen or any of the orals be used in small doses throughout the day rather than all at once?
    For orals, timing would depend more on half lives but generally speaking, as long as you're consistent, the variability in efficacy should be minimal (again, assuming doses are well within expected half lives to maintain stable doses). I know you're familiar with all this but stating it for any other members.

For injectables, I do them after my AM cardio and after my shower and usually before my first meal.

Orals, usually with my first meal unless I'm taking large doses and then I split doses morning and late afternoon to avoid acid reflux which I typically get with larger doses of oral anabolics.

Supplements.....I take so many I split these up 3x throughout the day.

With large doses of GH, I split it as well - 1/2 in AM, 1/2 about 90-120 mins before bed.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hey Sleeps how you doing. I do my injections in the am and split orals like MI said according to half life. dbol in my book is a preworkout but its over rated.

Have any competitions coming up?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Timing isnt too important.

Long as you keep the timing the about the same for each compound, based on half lives.

I take my shots before bed.

Clen , albuteral, t3, orals... things like that... I take either first thing in morn or pre workout.

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    Looking to do a show late July...will see.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    Looking to do a show late July...will see.
    looking forward to some contest pics then!

and btw, I just take all my "supps" in the morning. Not big into breaking things up into multiple doses throughout the day, and in most cases, imho, isn't necessary.

ArmWrestler Dude is offline New Member
    i take my shot first thing in the morning after a shower. for me, it's the best way to help with the circulation in that area and keeps the inflammation at a minimum. being active after the shot, in my opinion, is the way to go. massaging the site is great as well.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I take mind when I get around to do it.Mostly at nite when I give my wife her insulin shot.

Thread Information