Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Newb here Asking for help and advice on a cycle.

Will someone please explain exactly what i need to do a good cycle, good meaning a stack in order to cut and bulk at the same time. I have done cycles in the past but i have never done them right, due just because lack of availability mostly. I have no source and im not asking for one, i just want to plan everything out so would you be willing to help? I want to run about 12-15 week of test. test prop seems to be the cheapest and ive read it helps cut you up and hass less water retent than cyp and e. I would also like to use a cutting drug like anavar or winstrol with it. How much product to i need to do the cycle and how much nolva/clomid will i need, and will i need hcg ? Like i said previosly i have used before but never done them correctly really.
    Im 28 years old, 6' 2 frame, weigh 220, bf is probably 13-14 percent right now. Is there anything else you guys need to know?

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Will someone please explain exactly what i need to do a good cycle, good meaning a stack in order to cut and bulk at the same time. I have done cycles in the past but i have never done them right, due just because lack of availability mostly. I have no source and im not asking for one, i just want to plan everything out so would you be willing to help? I want to run about 12-15 week of test. test prop seems to be the cheapest and ive read it helps cut you up and hass less water retent than cyp and e. I would also like to use a cutting drug like anavar or winstrol with it. How much product to i need to do the cycle and how much nolva/clomid will i need, and will i need hcg ? Like i said previosly i have used before but never done them correctly really.
    Im 28 years old, 6' 2 frame, weigh 220, bf is probably 13-14 percent right now. Is there anything else you guys need to know?
    So your saying you want to cut up (which requires caloric deficient) and bulk up at the same time (which requires calorie surplus)? How long have you been working out? Do you even know that basics of muscle growth and stimulation?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    So your saying you want to cut up (which requires caloric deficient) and bulk up at the same time (which requires calorie surplus)? How long have you been working out? Do you even know that basics of muscle growth and stimulation?
    hey bud, ive been working out on and off for the past 8 years. I took along break off, (couple years) and started hitting the weights again oct 2012. I weighted in at 150, I know weigh 220, my arms went from 13.5 to 18'' in 7 months. You tell me if i know any "basics of muscle growth and stimulation". btw, i was looking for advice, not smartasses

hey bud, ive been working out on and off for the past 8 years. I took along break off, (couple years) and started hitting the weights again oct 2012. I weighted in at 150, I know weigh 220, my arms went from 13.5 to 18'' in 7 months. You tell me if i know any "basics of muscle growth and stimulation". btw, i was looking for advice, not smartasses
    Reason I asked was because there's no way to bulk and cut at the same time. There's ways to maintain your current body fat while you bulk up, but not to decrease it while bulking. Going to the gym for 8 years makes no difference if you don't know what your doing. It's probably best you learn more about how the body works and the importance of nutrition before running a cycle.

Btw I call bs on the 13" to 18" arms in 7 months. If it were that easy I'm sure everyone would have Arnolds 20" arms in less than a year

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Op look into carb cycling, it's the closest thing to what you require, any other supplements or drugs can only make that process slightly more efficient.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Reason I asked was because there's no way to bulk and cut at the same time. There's ways to maintain your current body fat while you bulk up, but not to decrease it while bulking. Going to the gym for 8 years makes no difference if you don't know what your doing. It's probably best you learn more about how the body works and the importance of nutrition before running a cycle.

Btw I call bs on the 13" to 18" arms in 7 months. If it were that easy I'm sure everyone would have Arnolds 20" arms in less than a year
    thanks for the reply, that was better. But, im sure you would call bs on my guns. Im not braging, but nobody i know has come close to what i have achieved in my gym or whole town for that matter. On october 20 2012 at app. 1pm i reactivated my gym membership. I walked in the gym weighing 150 lbs soakn wet and felt tiny, still do sometimes lol. But hell, for the past 6 months its been all about bodybuilding fo rme. IM not cocky i came on here to learn more about aas but when you start insulting me i get mad i admit. just wont help, i wouldnt even had mentioned that if you hadnt ask me if i knew anything at all. And for the record, i thnik i could get to 20 pumped no problem if i had the gear to do with, i have no doubt in my mind. i have good genetics for arms, they just grow, my calves are probably equal in terms of good and bad, meaning they are shit. i cant bring them up for nothing, there only 15''. If you wont proof of my physique just go to my facebook page, i have pics up there. if you still dont believe me ill give you the info you need to look it up. Pleas some thoughts on what to run next, thanks

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    trust me everyone would do CUT AND BULK cycles if they could, thats the ultimate goal of almost everyone in the gym, but it just doesnt work that way.

pick a reasonable goal to achieve and go for it, decide if you would like to gain some size and MAYBE drop a little BF while you're at it, or the opposite, and stick with it.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    trust me everyone would do CUT AND BULK cycles if they could, thats the ultimate goal of almost everyone in the gym, but it just doesnt work that way.

pick a reasonable goal to achieve and go for it, decide if you would like to gain some size and MAYBE drop a little BF while you're at it, or the opposite, and stick with it.
    ok, What i want to do is go from 220 at 14% bf to 240 12% bf. Some may think thats impossible but i believe i can do it at least gain 20 and stay the same bf. I just want to know how much product im gonna need to do this.

12 week sample cycle

Test E- 500mg a week or higher??
    Masterone E- 500 mg a week or higher? (never used)
    Anavar /Winstrol - which one is better and how much mg a day do i need? (never used)
    Armidex- do i need to take throughout entire cycle or just at the end and how much (never used)
    Nolva/Clomid-what i have used has came in 30 tabs, and i just took all of them like 2 weeks out of my cycles one a day.

Does this seem like it would work for what i am trying to do, i really want to stay away from bulking orals

ok, What i want to do is go from 220 at 14% bf to 240 12% bf. Some may think thats impossible but i believe i can do it at least gain 20 and stay the same bf. I just want to know how much product im gonna need to do this.

12 week sample cycle

Anavar /Winstrol - which one is better and how much mg a day do i need? (never used)
    Armidex- do i need to take throughout entire cycle or just at the end and how much (never used)
    Nolva/Clomid-what i have used has came in 30 tabs, and i just took all of them like 2 weeks out of my cycles one a day.

Does this seem like it would work for what i am trying to do, i really want to stay away from bulking orals
    This Is your first cycle correct?? I would just run test at 500mg a week. You possibly could throw some anavar in there at 80mg/day (others might not agree). As far as ai, run it throughout the entire cycle and use clomid and nolva for pct. Run pct as followed

Nolva 40/40/20/20 mg
    Clomid 50/50/50/50 mg

I highly doubt you reach that goal but you will make great gains. How much bf you have after your cycle will depend on your diet. It literally has to be flawless. Goodluck!!

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member

12 week sample cycle

This is certainly achievable. I don't think it will happen in 12 weeks though. I would recommend to set a little smaller goal like 10 lbs lbm and 2%bf drop in 12 weeks. Which still isn't easy, but achievable. Just my opinion that easier or short-term goals keep a person motivated because they are easier to achieve. I need to take my own advice though OP. I tend to set big goals myself then get disappointed when I don't hit them.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    This Is your first cycle correct?? I would just run test at 500mg a week. You possibly could throw some anavar in there at 80mg/day (others might not agree). As far as ai, run it throughout the entire cycle and use clomid and nolva for pct. Run pct as followed

Nolva 40/40/20/20 mg
    Clomid 50/50/50/50 mg

I highly doubt you reach that goal but you will make great gains. How much bf you have after your cycle will depend on your diet. It literally has to be flawless. Goodluck!!
    heres the deal, im no steroid guru you all know that. This would be my first legit cycle if i can get ahold of the stuff since i have started back lifting on the daily. Me and most of the guys at the gym are on the search for gear, we live in a small town and the stuff is just hard to get. With that being said, i did get access to 6.5 cc of sust 250 which i shot and made into about a 10 week cycle, i would shoot every other week mid cycle. Great gains off it and im maintaing no problem. i did no pct, i just took some tribulus, no adverse affects at all. I want to take myself to the next level. i feel if i done a real cycle, i would achieve much more. I am simply here to obtain knowledge from experienced useers here, i usually never turn to the internet but i am all out of options, since there are no people i know that really know what the hell they are doing. Im 28 now, and have done some aas in the past, around age 22, and i did do pct with them on the longer cycles. i get alot of insulting comments from some members, which i dont like but i have no choice but to deal with it till i can find out more info so any info is appreciated. thanks for your comment, and btw, i believe i can reach that goal, as i have gained alot from pretty much using nothing but protein/creatine in the past 8 months.

I didn't mean you can't reach that goal at all you can with proper training and a perfect diet. I meant I doubt if you will reach that goal in the amount of time you suggested.

The most gains are made at the beginning of their training. Once you get more into your training your body will adjust and your gains will slow unless you constantly beat the hell out of your body. It starts Easy and gets harder.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You put on 70 pounds on 7 months naturally and are at 14% body fat? So, basically that entire 70 pounds is muscle?

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    You put on 70 pounds on 7 months naturally and are at 14% body fat? So, basically that entire 70 pounds is muscle?
    This.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    i put on 40 with mass shakes/creatine/high cal diet in the first 3 months of training after a long break. At 150 lbs, i didnt eat anything during the day/ just drank sodas, and ate a normal meal at suppertime so my bod was used to less than 2000 cals a day. I was probably areound 12 percent at the time. If i could post pics i promis you i am no higher than 15, and thats a high number. Im currently 221, and folks think im around 240 by my appearance. I know some of you are skeptical i would be too, but i am not lying. Do you need proof, lol i just want to get bigger as fast as i can, thats why i need help on cycles.

tectime is offline Member
    Sounds like 10 lbs muscle, 30 lbs of water, and 30lbs of bull$hit !

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985

I know some of you are skeptical i would be too, but i am not lying. Do you need proof, lol.
    it'd be nice to have.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Sounds like 10 lbs muscle, 30 lbs of water, and 30lbs of bull$hit !
    i came here to make friends not enemies bro, im not bs'ing you

No enemies dude ! Just 70 lbs lean muscle on 7 months nat. dude

I did my first cycle at your age(28) and gained about 30 lbs, big swelled up moon pie water retaining situation. If genetically you can hump up 70 lean and nat. Congrats you don't need to cycle ! You got before and after pics, show the world cause man that's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by tectime
    I did my first cycle at your age(28) and gained about 30 lbs, big swelled up moon pie water retaining situation. If genetically you can hump up 70 lean and nat. Congrats you don't need to cycle ! You got before and after pics, show the world cause man that's amazing!
    Age 28 ! I don't know how cool smiley got there !

Age 28 , I don't know how cool smiley got there!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I posted my pics in the member pic area, i think you missuderstood me, i gained about 40 nat, and 30 with sustanon only, maybe that will clear it up, and im sure its not all muscle but weight is weight and that was my argument if you want to call it that

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    just forget any thing i said about what i have done, i want help and advice on an intermediate cycle in which to gain 20lbs

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    deleted
    Last edited by Live for the PUMP; 06-08-2013 at 03:28 PM.

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    heres the deal, im no steroid guru you all know that. This would be my first legit cycle if i can get ahold of the stuff since i have started back lifting on the daily. Me and most of the guys at the gym are on the search for gear, we live in a small town and the stuff is just hard to get. With that being said, i did get access to 6.5 cc of sust 250 which i shot and made into about a 10 week cycle, i would shoot every other week mid cycle. Great gains off it and im maintaing no problem. i did no pct, i just took some tribulus, no adverse affects at all. I want to take myself to the next level. i feel if i done a real cycle, i would achieve much more. I am simply here to obtain knowledge from experienced useers here, i usually never turn to the internet but i am all out of options, since there are no people i know that really know what the hell they are doing. Im 28 now, and have done some aas in the past, around age 22, and i did do pct with them on the longer cycles. i get alot of insulting comments from some members, which i dont like but i have no choice but to deal with it till i can find out more info so any info is appreciated. thanks for your comment, and btw, i believe i can reach that goal, as i have gained alot from pretty much using nothing but protein/creatine in the past 8 months.
    If you ran this jacked of a cycle before and had no sides then you might not need to run an A.I. the whole way through the cycle but you sure as heck better have it on hand just in case.

Like has been said already, make sure your diet and training is on point for your apparent freakishly good genetics and put together a simple test based cycle..

weeks 1-10 400mg test c(i like to front load at X1.5mg)
    A.I.(letro or aro) weeks 3-14
    look at H.C.G.(lots of guys on this board run it through out the whole cycle) I would just use it for the last 2-3 weeks while on.
    Nolva 100mg ed first 5 days of week 12 and then dose down 60mg 5days then 20mg ed for 2-3 weeks..

The above is a super half @$$ cycle plan. look through the stickies in this Q&A section of the forum and build your own and post it and you will get better responses.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by gianttime View Post
    If you ran this jacked of a cycle before and had no sides then you might not need to run an A.I. the whole way through the cycle but you sure as heck better have it on hand just in case.

Like has been said already, make sure your diet and training is on point for your apparent freakishly good genetics and put together a simple test based cycle..

weeks 1-10 400mg test c(i like to front load at X1.5mg)
    A.I.(letro or aro) weeks 3-14
    look at H.C.G.(lots of guys on this board run it through out the whole cycle) I would just use it for the last 2-3 weeks while on.
    Nolva 100mg ed first 5 days of week 12 and then dose down 60mg 5days then 20mg ed for 2-3 weeks..

The above is a super half @$$ cycle plan. look through the stickies in this Q&A section of the forum and build your own and post it and you will get better responses.
    thinks for the comment, i know it is a super half ass cycle plan because i dont know what the hell i am doing when it comes to roids, thats why i am here so i can learn to use them so i can morph into a beast. I will look through all the stickies in fact. I just get alot of haters on here for some reason im not saying i am better than anyone because im not im just posting stats and progress and asking questions i dont understand why so many have hated calling me a bullshit liar basically. Nobody everdoes in the gym or on the street , funny aint it. To be honest, i cant even get steroids , i thought i had a guy that i could trust that sold me some omega test cyp, which turns out to be fake gear after i get on here asking about omega so im just trying to gather knowledge And its quite hard to stay positive with so many negative comments on my posts and threads. ....enuff of my rant, thanks again for the info on the pct, thats valuable info to me

Thread Information