JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

Experience test suspention users NEED HELP!!

This is my 5th cycle.I am doing 400mg of eq for 10 weeks and 100mg of test prop eod for 5 weeks and 100mg eod of test suspention(the reason for that is i could get all the eq and suspention i wanted bu only 2 bottle of the test prop)This is the first time i will be doing a water based steroid and my questions are..
    1)I've read from post that the pain from the suspention is the worse there is (i did t-400 alone and that was not pleasen't)Is it that bad
    2)i am mixing the prop with the eq and have minimial pain can i mix the eq with the suspention.I know your not suppose to mix water and oil bases but i've read some people say you can and i've read you can't WHAT'S THE TRUTH!?
    3)can i still shoot the suspention eod like thre prop or do you have to do it ed?
    I APPRCIATE ALL HELP!!!!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    yes you could mix oil and water in the same syringe. The injection may be a bit weird because the suspension will go in faster than the EQ, it's nothing to worry about though just go slow and you won't have any problems.

You should take the suspension at least everyday for the best results split the dose and inject twice a day.

xxxl83

Thanx xxx183

I appreciate your input anyone else?Also is it o.k to draw the suspention with a 18''guage and shoot with a 25''guage or do i need a thicker pin to inject?

ALSO!!

Does it matter wich juice you put in the pin first?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Re: ALSO!!

Originally posted by JERSEY SHORE
    Does it matter wich juice you put in the pin first?
    I'd put the oil in first. Then the water.
    Reason being it's easier to draw water then it is oil but you probably wouldn't have any difficulties either way. But try the oil first...

Thread Information