Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

18 Year Wait is Over: 300 Club!

Hey all. Just thought I'd mention that, after 18 years of lifting, off and on, my lifetime goal of benching 300 was met on Friday. Now, I'm not a strong man, but I always thought 300 is respectable.

Along the way I've done everything to get it naturally - - diet, training etc. I got to hitting 295 but then that extra 5 pounds just would never go up.

I am 3 weeks into my first cycle. A mild one by all accounts: 300mg test cyp/week. I'm up 15 pounds of mostly water but everyone tells me I'm huge.

Along the way on this stretch of lifting I'd worked back up to maxing at 285. On friday I was FINALLY feeling strong. I've never experienced this before b/c this is my first cycle. I put on 290 and zip, up it went, no problem. Well . . . I might just hit it.

Loaded it up and, zip, up went 300. Got it. Hey, that wasn't even too hard. Threw on another 10 pounds and hit that too. I might even have had a touch more in me.

310 felt great. I really hope that when it's all said and done I can still hit 300 post cycle. Anyway, feeling good.

GO

big swoll is offline Member
    congrats bro.....it always feels good when you meet goals that youve had in mind for a long time....keep up the hard work

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Congrates bro. But you know now your thinking i want 350
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    I was actually salivating at the thought of 315 b/c that is 3 plates. I never thought I'd ever do that. Now, I have to figure out how to get to a point where I can do that when I come off.

Thread Information