Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

First Injection By Myself - - Damn Sore!

Well, due to non-cooperation from my better half, I had to "self-administer" one in the ole' glute last night. First cycle and this was my fourth shot.

I think it went pretty smooth (no blood flying anywhere, no aspiration problems, no passing out etc.) but I'm sure it didn't go in as straight and probably moved around some.

Anyhow, I'm damn sore today. Way more than on the other shots and in a different place. The soreness is lower like kinda down the flank of my leg. Hope I didn't F**k anything up.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    as you are still an inexperienced user, the soreness is just something you will learn to deal with. larger injects of 3cc's make me somewhat sore while 1cc's never hurt at all.

your body is not used to being jabbed with a needle and having foreign chemicals floating around in it, so it is common for there to be site soreness for a few days. you will get used to it and whatever pain you have from the actual inject will not bother you any more.

as long as you don't poke through a vein or hit a nerve you won't experience a large amount of soreness anywhere imo.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Daem hit it on the head - just takes practice and getting your body used to it. Another option, for those times when you must inject yourself, you may wanna try hitting your quads/calves.... very easy spots to hit, no twisting around and get to use both hands!

Thanks. I think I'm going to do a search and try to find a primer on doing some in the quads.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u were probably moving the pin around to much and thats why its sore. It happens u'll have to get used to it. Put some ice on it that usually works for me. If ur doing ur own injections i recommend doing ur quads. They are right in front of u, no twisting and turning so easy. Good luck!

OG

Ya, I need to figure out how to do quads without hurting myself. Do you sit down while doing that? I know I can, and will, do a search, but can anyone point me to a great thread on quad shots?

Thx.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I sit while doing quad shots. Really as long as you keep your leg still and try your best not to flex in the smallest way then you will be fine. I get some nice sized lumps after injecting into quads, but I also don't shoot less than 2.5-3cc there. You will get used to the pain, and after a few shots the muscle will become accustomed to the oil so the pain will not be as much.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, yes i sit down when injecting my quad. U can check out how its done here http://www.spotinjections.com

Thanks. Well, I checked it out. That looks easy compared to reaching around on my glute.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    What are you shooting anyways?

Upjohn test cyp 300mg/ week. Thinking about upping the dose for my next 4 shots. 1st cycle.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Never tried Upjohn's but I heard some great stuff about it. You'll grow like a weed bro, just make sure your eating well.

Power

Trying really, really hard to eat but it's getting tough. I'm going to have to find some new types of food.

Thread Information