Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    N8VWARRIOR is offline New Member

23'' GUNS (synthol)

Does anyone know whats the best syringe to use for synthol. Bi's, tri's, and forearms. 1inch or 1/2 inch?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    1 in is my choice for all spot injects, although i have never used synthol. im sure that is what i would use as a .5in would be too close to the surface for synthol to work properly if i am correct.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, you want to shoot synthol deep into the muscle. I use a regular 25g 1" pin for synthol in the bi's, and make sure you massage the area afterwards because synthol lumps are very common.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    before you use synthol, do a search on Greg Valentino or go to www.bicepmania.net

Greg Valentino pumped 10cc's of synthol in those freakish biceps per day. Use it as directed and many things are possible, use it like an idiot and you can become a friend of Greg Valentino. Big Rush, I thought you would atleast understand this... just like DNP , ephedrine, asprin, and any AS around, use it wrong and you will face the consequences... except with synthol mis-use you don't die.

If you place the effects all on Greg Valentino, then tell that to Ronnie Coleman, Jay Culter, and the other amazing pro's who have had good results from its use.

Anyone that says synthol is wrong then you were probalby the same guy 3 years ago who said that steriods are cheating. I lose all respect for individuals who give these types of statements.

I'm sorry Big Rush, but that was not a well thought out statement... you practically just spit in my face.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman

Anyone that says synthol is wrong then you were probalby the same guy 3 years ago who said that steriods are cheating. I lose all respect for individuals who give these types of statements.

Sadly enough i can say I was one of those guys

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    That dude is just gross!

OG

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Does synthol stretch the facia? If not then itīs like putting implants in your body, even with steroids you hafto train to get big. Thats why i see synthol as cheating. Nothing there but oil. Get it whoisdaman?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Many pro's use synthol however their are only a couple of guys who the pro's and top amateurs allow to inject them with it. There is a real talent to injecting Synthol properly and when it is done incorrectly it looks really bad. Make sure you understand how to inject and where before you start injecting it. I also have some concerns about long term health risk since data simply isn't available yet.

The Butcher is offline Member
    1.5" should be used. You want it as deep as you can get it. You get funny looking shapes to your muscle if it's much closer to the surface.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I use Syntherol and get amazing gains. It does stretch the muscle fascia. Don't knock it til you try it.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Rickson said it best bro, it is a talent. I wouldn't suggest something like just getting a friend to do it unless he's a plastic surgeon or some anatomy expert.

Originally posted by sd11
    Rickson said it best bro, it is a talent. I wouldn't suggest something like just getting a friend to do it unless he's a plastic surgeon or some anatomy expert.
    lol, you make it sound like you are injecting latex or something. You know it's just a combo of oils, like BA oil, vegetable oil...

I really don't think you need a plastic surgeon to shoot synthol, so far 30 days in and I am doing very well... and I am shooting 3cc's a day now in each bi. It's not rocket science, although there are some extra steps you should take that are not standard with any regular AS injection.

And yes, synthol does stretch muscle fascia, palme. I don't use it for it's quick fake results, I use it for the fascia theory (which I am a strong believer in.) If you believe in muscle memory like I do, then really this is where the idea comes into play. Lets say you were just jacked at one time, one big mofo... and then over the course of a year you stop working out and keeping track of your diet so you lose considerable mass. You notice that these individuals grow back to their previous size much faster than a skinny fellow starting from the beginning? That's because while they were huge, their muscle fascia has been stretched over the course of their training years... and it can't just shrivle back to it's previous size (although the muscle may). Muscle cells can shrink but the muscle fascia cannot. Also like blowing air into a balloon. The air takes some good time and pressure to expand the balloon, but once you let the air out, the balloon is nicely stretched and the next time you fill it with air (real muscle) then you notice expansion is easier. There is more to it, but that is the just of it.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Well I know what it is and I wasn't putting it in the same category as rocket science. However, I've seen a lot of ruined bodyparts on a number of bodybuilders not only in photos, but in person as well as a result of synthol.

Maybe if they knew what they were doing then they could have had better results. I've seen alot of guys with GH gut also, but I don't advocate that people not use growth hormones (although they get that from the use and the deformed muscles from synthol are because of injection methods or idiotic doses).

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats so damn sad!! why da hell would you want to do some phucked up shit like dat!?? its not even impressive..more like depressing

sd11 is offline Banned
    "deformed muscles from synthol are because of injection methods"
    Thats all I was trying to say bro, better to have someone who really knows what their doing IMO.

Antti is offline New Member
    You guys concentrate way too much on your appearance, like little girls. Synthol is ridiculous.

Originally posted by hellapimpin
    thats so damn sad!! why da hell would you want to do some phucked up shit like dat!?? its not even impressive..more like depressing
    First off, your a fucking idiot. You don't have any basis to say anything, so don't. What are you, 12? You didn't even say why it is "phucked up shit like dat!??" you illiterate piece of trash.

and for this guy...

You guys concentrate way too much on your appearance, like little girls. Synthol is ridiculous.
    we use these things for an extra boost in either over-all appearance or for sport. Exactly as AS, synthol is an extra something you can use to reach your goals. I'm sure some steriod users are actually under an addiction whether they like it or not... but it's an addiction that leaves you in peak performance with a great self-image. Some may be more into their diet and training, big deal, it's a hobby. My goal is to gain some extra size on my biceps through muscle memory, which is possible with synthol. No, I am not one of the users who wants to get big for the beach... I've already reached 21-22" arms and I am not after the instant results. I am taking a technical approach to it.

Don't open your mouth unless you know what you are talking about. Don't look at pics of Greg Valentino and judge all synthol users. Be smart, don't be so quick to judge.

And if some of my language was foul then I am sorry, I just wanted to speak my mind, because obviously this is a somewhat touchy topic... especially when people can call what I am doing "depressing" and "rediculious". I will edit the language if I must.

palme is offline Rosie Member

lol, you make it sound like you are injecting latex or something. You know it's just a combo of oils, like BA oil, vegetable oil...

I really don't think you need a plastic surgeon to shoot synthol, so far 30 days in and I am doing very well... and I am shooting 3cc's a day now in each bi. It's not rocket science, although there are some extra steps you should take that are not standard with any regular AS injection.

And yes, synthol does stretch muscle fascia, palme. I don't use it for it's quick fake results, I use it for the fascia theory (which I am a strong believer in.) If you believe in muscle memory like I do, then really this is where the idea comes into play. Lets say you were just jacked at one time, one big mofo... and then over the course of a year you stop working out and keeping track of your diet so you lose considerable mass. You notice that these individuals grow back to their previous size much faster than a skinny fellow starting from the beginning? That's because while they were huge, their muscle fascia has been stretched over the course of their training years... and it can't just shrivle back to it's previous size (although the muscle may). Muscle cells can shrink but the muscle fascia cannot. Also like blowing air into a balloon. The air takes some good time and pressure to expand the balloon, but once you let the air out, the balloon is nicely stretched and the next time you fill it with air (real muscle) then you notice expansion is easier. There is more to it, but that is the just of it.
    I know all about muscle memory, but i wasnt sure about the fascia. How long are you running the synthol?
    Im starting to get intrested now hehe, would be nice to know how big your arms are 5-6 months after you have stopped the oil.

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    First off bro, snythol is not meant to be used every day, it is used for lagging bodyparts before a competition. Do you compete, if not I don't see why you need synthol. You need synthol to reach your goals? You can't train and get true 21 inch guns(I am 6'0 275lbs and I can still see a six pak, and I have true 21 1/2 inch guns) You say lagging bodyparts what are your stats, it say's in your profile that you are 190-225 at 5,11 and you are using synthol? WTF? The only thing you are building is your ego, pseudo muscles, don't use synthol for about three days and tell me how big you biceps are, unlike yours mine will not deflate. Exactly who is judging you? The people who you are trying to fool with your fake arms, because they are fake bro, no doubt about it, don't take synthol for awhile they will deflate trust me, I used it before competitions(my calvs were a little lagging), so I do know what I am talking about. And no, It doesn't do shit for muscle memory, muscle memory is reconginzed when someone who has had substantial muscular mass and lost it due to injury or layoffs from training, returns to training, and gains the majority of the mass than a much shorter time than was iniaially required to develop it.
    What happens is that the specific muscle proteins in the muscle were cannabialized by the body for energy production due to non use. The muscle however retains a higher than average number of nuclei that the previous exercise stress caused the body to create. When presented with excercise and proper nutrients, new protein synthesis can occur at an accelerated rate. In short muscle memory works on a cellular level. Within the muscle fiber are thousands of individual contracting units called sarcomeres, which are arranged end to end in cylinders called myofibrils. The sarcomere contains Z lines that are located at the end boundries of a sarcomere. Filaments of the protein myosin are in the center of the sarcomere, and filiments of the protein actin are at the ends, attached to the Z lines. Myosin and actin are the contractile proteins of a muscle fiber, there interactions produce muscle contraction, the more trained the muscle is, these actions become more proficient at utilizing protein, hence muscle memory. Your therory of a stretched fascia is total bullshit, where did you get that from? I have seen a pitch for a product, called esiclene (Hubernol) and they state the following quote" It's a long process to describe, but it is related to muscle having memory and once it has gained some mass it's easier to regain the original size when the mass has been lost much quicker that if it haden't increased in size in the first place". It goes on to say it is similar to synthol and to only use 1-2cc per bodypart. The above statement is total bullshit. To gain mass in the arm is relative to gaining mass overall, if you gain a inch in your arms, you need to atleast put on 10lbs or more, not the other way around. And there are dangers to snythol use such as excessive scar tissue, you are shooting every day, that is 7 time a week, Your bright you do the math. Excessive scar tissue over a short period of time can lead to muscle weakness and inhibit growth, and I know what you are saying, well you use AS, you have scar tissue too!, Yeah but I rotate sites over large areas, I am letting the scar tissue heal in that area before I inject in that area again, and no near the frequency and amount you are injecting in such a small area. You also run the risk of shooting the oil in a vein, which I think you know what will happen if you do, look what happened to Milos Sarsev for example. Have you ever seen the inside of a muscle of a formly trained athlete, well I have in medical school, I have hundreds of slides and pics, and let me tell you the fascia's of the muscle were not larger than the muscle it surrounded. I did many studies on the subject for my thesis, and your theory is total shit. So before you tell me to fuckoff like the rest of the people that questioned your synthol use(which was very childish by the way , fuckoff in advance, if you don't tell me to fuckoff than I apoligize and retract my above comment, otherwise. it stands.

Think what you want though bro, I am just trying to prove a theory that I came up with. I planned on one simple cycle of synthol in the bi's, I do not plan to run it everyday for a year. Really I am done with trying to prove my reasons. I've proved myself on these boards as an educated fellow.

And an interesting point, ever since I openly discussed synthol, I have had many junior,senior members, and even mods PM me on dosages and sources and such. I do not condemn that anyone uses this if they can reach their goal without synthol. And its funny that other users are too afraid to openly discuss it, thinking they will get flamed. Well, flame away. (too late for that )

I never said it was muscle memory, I said it was LIKE muscle memory... so that 2-page discussion of muscle memory was not needed. I have been abused on this thread for trying a cycle of synthol, how stupid is that... even by junior members. It's too late for me to turn back now, and if I went back in time would I still have started? Yes. Will I do another cycle? Not for atleast a couple of years, maybe never again.

Now will you guys finally get off my nuts and let me get back to training?
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-20-2003 at 09:28 AM.

The only thing you are building is your ego, pseudo muscles, don't use synthol for about three days and tell me how big you biceps are, unlike yours mine will not deflate. Exactly who is judging you? The people who you are trying to fool with your fake arms, because they are fake bro, no doubt about it, don't take synthol for awhile they will deflate trust me, I used it before competitions(my calvs were a little lagging), so I do know what I am talking about.
    They won't shrink after 3 days bro, and like I said earlier, I AM NOT USING THEM FOR QUICK RESULTS. You judge way to early, and you think you can strut your big balls around here telling me that I am fake? Telling me I am not shit, only 195-225 lbs, eh? You don't know shit about me. You've used them before a competition before, so obviously you are in the same category as me... how dare you call me fake when you have been down the same road. I can't stand reading this trash. To me, I stopped reading your post right after that statement, because you trashing it when you were a previous user makes your entire post worthless.

A junior member comes along with some Bad Ass avatar of a pit bull thinking he is top dog, 6'0 275lbs ripped, tons of competitions on his belt. I bet....

And at last, can you finally get off my nuts?
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-20-2003 at 09:19 AM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is nothing wrong with disagreeing. Having a debate and stating why something should or should not be used is why we are here. There is also nothing wrong with two people walking away from the debate still with opposing views. There is however a problem with personal attacks. If you can't have an intelligent debate without resulting to insults and cursing you don't belong here. I expect EVERYONE to treat everyone else with respect. I think this is a good thread with value to our members so all involved please don't ruin it by making offtopic remarks.

I'm sorry Rickson, like I said in the first post, I will edit any post that has too graphic of language. Just a touchy topic. I am just trying to defend myself it looks like.

I'm sorry freakmaster, but you struck a big nerve with me, especially when you stated that you have done a synthol cycle before on your calves... and later state that anyone that uses it is fake. I guess you wouldn't be real then, would you. Just makes me sick.

Good debate anyways.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting thread....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Antti
    Antti...... Isn't that why we all are all here? Because we want to improve our apearance?

I started training 7 years ago because I was sick of being so skinny. Now I'm doing my first cycle because I want my appearance to be bigger. I will never use synthol but I wouldn't put people down for using and experimenting with it.

Is it wrong to use AS? I don't think it is. If everything isn't in check like training, diet, sleep..... then using the AS is a waste. I would think the same goes with synthol use.

redrock is offline Member
    just like DNP , ephedrine, asprin, and any AS around, use it wrong and you will face the consequences... except with synthol mis-use you don't die.

I'm not trying to be that guy...but look up articles on Milos "Mitchko" Sarcev. He trained at my gym back home for a while. Synthol that he injected somehow got to his heart, or close to it and it nearly killed him. He was rushed to the hospital. AAS do have more risks than sythol, but I wouldn't say it is totally fail-safe. REDROCK

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    im not sure if its safe for me to get into a heated debate like this but i just had a few questions that maybe one of yall had straight answers to. cause im having a hell of a time getting info through the search.

1) what is the length of time and amount per day/week you would take for your first time if you were just looking to add an inch to say your arms?

2) do your muscles stay that size or do they "deflate" after time?

3) and if they go away how long does it take for them to "deflate"

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Oh wait, then I HAVE used synthol! in my fry daddy!

sorry, just trying to loosen up this thread a little...

haha, thank goodness things had lightened up a little. I expected to come back with a warrant on my head.

SLUMPBUSTR, synthol is something you really have to research. If you cannot get that inch by training then it may be a possibility. The only reason I started was to prove a theory that I had, and my bi's literally stopped growing even with shocking training techniques that I put in. I have been getting good size from injections, but I still know that all of that size will be gone 3 weeks after the cycle is over. I am just hoping that the stretching of muscle fascia will help bring some future gains to my door, that's all.... it's all about the future.

By the way, if anyone is still interested, my theory is based out of a study done by a friend of mine Jacob, the administrator of ABCbodybuilding. Here is some good reading of anyone wants it (freakmaster, hint hint):
    http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magaz...stretching.htm

really in this study they go more in depth to heating and massaging the connective tissue to stretch the muscle fascia... but I am taking it to a more extreme step. You'll get the point when you read the article, I hope some of you do so you will have a better idea of why I am doing what I am doing.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-20-2003 at 01:07 PM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    There is nothing wrong with disagreeing. Having a debate and stating why something should or should not be used is why we are here. There is also nothing wrong with two people walking away from the debate still with opposing views. There is however a problem with personal attacks. If you can't have an intelligent debate without resulting to insults and cursing you don't belong here. I expect EVERYONE to treat everyone else with respect. I think this is a good thread with value to our members so all involved please don't ruin it by making offtopic remarks.
    Good Call Rickson!!!
    I personally have no objection. Every man is free to do what he chooses and if done with proper research and technique I am sure it can be effective.

First off, you assume alot, Whoisdaman, but please don't put words in my mouth and say things that I just did not say, my post was not a flame, but since you feel the need go ahead feel free, What people on this board are not allowed to have a opinion, without being called a ****en idiot, and being told they don't know what they are talking about? What the hell is that? You are very childish in your remarks, and I have no desire to have a pissing contest with you, but I will answer alot of your accusations.
    First off I don't think I am the ****, and just because I am a junior member of this board don't think that you are the **** because you post alot on a forum, please give me a break, what does that mean? It means you have a lot of posts, big deal, I don't say anything unless I have anything constructive to say, most of my posts are to help my fellow bro's on the board and to add something to the board, read a history of my posts and you will see what I mean. I have been a bodybuilder for over eight years, but since I don't have alot of posts I am a junior, I don't know ****, yeah right. Just because I don't have alot of posts I am not a newbie in the Irongame, far from it. And yes, " I don't know **** about you" except your use of synthol and the reason you are using synthol, which I disagree with. And guess what you don't know **** about me, but that is not what we are in disagreement about.
    You say I make you sick because I am calling you fake for using synthol, and that I am in the same catagory as you? I never called you fake, I said your use of synthol is fake, and no my use of synthol is not the same as yours' I use mine temporally for a show to bring up a muscle for a show sometimes, I have not used It in about two years, you are using yours to try and facilitate muscle growth, not the same, bro. you claim you are using synthol for muscle growth, claim to facitalliate muscles by stretching the fascia, and I am saying this is total bull****, I don't care what your friend writes, stretching the fascia does not cause muscle growth, I read the article and it Is just a theory, it not fact as you state in your posts, it is a educated guess by a trainer who wrote a article who happens to be your friend. There was no scientific data to back any claims in that article, not one. Is your friend a MD, did he do studies on muscle memory, (and muscle memory is not stretching the fascia, but I will get to that later) does he hold any degree to make any educated theory's. Is any of the article based on science, no it is not. Muscle memory is facilliated on a cellular level(a muscle cell is also known as a muscle fiber they are on in the same, they are called fiber's due to their extraordinary length), as I have stated in my earlier post, also alot of muscle memory has to do with neuro-muscular junctions, membrane potentials,excitation-contraction coupling(but that is a whole other ballgame in muscle memory science) that is muscle memory, based on scientific data and fact, not theory. I am a PharmD and work for a major University Hospital Sports Medicine clinic. Some of my research is used for patient care, and helping people who are crippled to facialliate some movement and return them to a better life. My whole job is knowing how muscles work, and to use that knowledge to try to help people, and make their life a little better than it is.
    I am going to explain in scientific detail how your theory and your friends is false. This not my thinking or theory this is fact, go get a PDR or some other medical journal if you think I am wrong. Your friends so called theory states that by stretching the fascia, your muscles have more room to grow and can grow faster because they are not inhibited by a tight fitting fascia. READ VERY CAREFULLY:
    Series-Elastic-Components: states that.

Skeletal muscles are attached to the bones by a series of connective tissue (fascia is connective tissue)elements--endomysium, perimysium, epimysium, fascia, and tendon--called the SERIES-ELASTIC-COMPONENTS of the musclar system. Unlike muscle they are not excitable or contractile, (NOTE)"BUT THEY ARE EXTENSIBLE AND ELASTIC--THEY STRETCH UNDERTENSION (NOTE)"AND RECOIL TO THEIR ORIGINAL LENGTH WHEN RELEASED.(YOUR FASCIA IS MADE OF THIS TISSUE, SAME AS ALL OF THE SERIES ELASTIC COMPONENTS, AND IS VERY TIGHT FITTING TO THE MUSCLE, IT DOESNT GET LOOSE FROM BIG MUSCLES THAT HAVE ATROPHIED, IT IS ELASTIC AND CONTRACTS AND EXPANDS AS THE MUSCLE CONTRACTS AND EXPANDS, GETS BIGGER, WHEN YOU TAKE SYNTHOL, YOU WILL NOT PERMANTLY STRETCH THE FASCIA OR DEEP FASCIA, THIS IS FALSE,BUT ONLY TEMPORALY STRETCH THE FASCIA, SAME AS YOUR MUSCLE GET ENGORGED WITH BLOOD, BUT SYNTHOL STAYS IN THE MUSCLE LONGER AND YOU GET A PROLONGED PUMP) When a muscle begins to contract, it generates a force called Internal Tension that stretches the series elastic components. When these are taut(flexing or lifting a object using a muscle)they deliver a force External Tension, to the load to be moved-usually a bone at the muscle's incertion . By analogy, imagine lifting a weight off a table with a rubber band. At first, the internal tension stretches the rubber band; then the external tension lifts the weight. Because no energy transfer is 100% efficient, the external tension that a muscle exerts on a bone is always somewhat less than the internal tension.(NOTE); THE SERIES ELASTIC COMPONENTS HAVE THE ADDITIONAL FUNCTION OF HELPING TO STRETCH A MUSCLE TO IT'S RESTING LENGTH WHEN CONTRACTION CEASES>(THIS IS ESSENTIAL TO LIFTING WEIGHTS AND FLEXING A MUSCLE OR MAKING A MUSCLE MOVE IN THAT MATTER, THE FASCIA PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN THE ABILITY OF A MUSCLE TO DO THIS ESPICIALLY DEEP FASCIA, THEY AID IN MOVEMENT AND THE FORMATION OF A MUSCLE, IF YOUR THEORY WERE TRUE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIFT ANY THING AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MUCH TONE TO BUILD MUSCLE, HOW CAN YOU BUILD MUSCLE IF YOU CAN'T LIFT IT. IN SHORT FASCIA HELPS TO HOLD MUSCLE TOGETHER, IT NOT ONLY SURROUNDS IT, IT HELPS TO HOLD IT TOGETHER. Read this carefully bro, this is fact not theory. You said you never said it was like muscle memory, just what is your theory on muscle memory, and how does it pertain to what your are doing? What do you think muscle memory is? You must think it is like muscle memory or you would not be doing it. Stretching the fascia is not muscle memory, so why do you do it, for a show I can understand, because bodybuilding show is all about looking your absolute best on a particular day, the art of Illusion, you use Illusion to accentuate your bodyparts, when someone has a better back than you hit your best bodypart to make the illusion that he is not better than you, it's a sport and you have to play it, and synthol is a part of it, sad to say, but your use of it doesn't make any sense. And no I was not flaming you when I said you are 190-225 and using synthol, I just did not see your reasioning for using it since you apparently don't need it, I am sure you are in excellent shape and worked hard to get there, It doesn't matter If I weigh 285 or you 225, or who know's what, what matters that we should be able to have disagreements and discussions and without flaming, that doesn't help anyone. I would never rip on anyone for their size or shape(to through some of my posts and see If I ever ripped anyone), because we are all bro' s in the iron game and we should be helping each other not flaming each other. You want to flame me for disagreeing with you go ahead, I am not going down that road, bro. You say your arms were or are 21-22, well that is ****en fantastic bro! why in the **** do you need synthol, you are obviously doing good without it, use it for a show, how it's meant to be used, not put 3cc's in your arms when you already got fantastic arms. I am going to forget all the bull**** and wish you good luck bro, I hope the synthol thing works for you and you grow like a ****en beast.
    Last edited by freakmaster; 03-31-2006 at 12:58 AM.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I wrote a post to this thread yesterday but decided not to post it. I wish I'd posted now as my post was to explain how muscle fascia works and it was in agreement with what freakmaster has had to say. It went something like this . . .

I read an explaination of muscle fascia in a medical text book some time ago. The fascia is there to protect the muscle and is tightly wrapped over and around the muscle. It stretches to accomodate increases in muscle size but returns to its original state if muscle size decreases. Fascia does not restrict muscle growth.

Therefore the theory of Synthol stretching muscle fascia and allowing for faster/more muscle growth is one I do not think holds water. Synthol is simply a temporary pump.
    Last edited by FedSki; 05-21-2003 at 03:08 AM.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Well what can you say but "great debate" all this info is astounding i mean the research involved for aas was mind boggling enough but the pros/cons/theory/facts being put out there by Whoisdaman and freakmaster is absolutley incredible, well done guys and thanks for the informative debate........HITMAN

swole1 is offline New Member
    I just wated to add my 2 cents. I personaly use synthol with god results. I make my own out of MCT Gold. It's way cheaper. Everyone seems to be on one side of the other with this debate. I think those that are against the product are just not informmed on what really goes on in bodybuilding. So is sit injecting high volumes of gear as bad as using synthol? It produces similar results. I actually make my gear with MCT oil because is last longer in the muscle. And for those who said it just give temporary results and should only use it prior to a competition are way off. If that were true gregg valentino wouldn't have stupid looking arms. I'm not flaming anyone. I'm not here to push my views on anyone. The choice is yours. But be informed before you make comments aboutsomething you have never used.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Of course the results are temporary. Your body metabolises the oil - some metabolise it faster than others and some oils are metabolised faster than others. But at the end of the day - if you want to stay looking huge with Synthol you have to keep injecting it.
    Last edited by FedSki; 05-22-2003 at 02:10 AM.

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info of Synthol guys.
    Good Thread!

And if I ever end up lookin like Greg Valentino, I'm gonna hunt my source down, and hang him from a tree by his nut sack. He looks like he's deformed.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BIGBOI
    Thanks for the info of Synthol guys.
    Good Thread!

And if I ever end up lookin like Greg Valentino, I'm gonna hunt my source down, and hang him from a tree by his nut sack. He looks like he's deformed.
    Looks like?!?!............ He is deformed.

I am not against synthol, I use it for competition, I just disagreed with whoisdaman's reasoning for using it. It does not promote muscle growth, it just makes the muscle swollen, read my post above, and yes it is temporary, which is what is meant for, bodybuilding competion, not muscle growth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information