Thread: New Cycle

Canadian Guy is offline New Member

New Cycle

Starting a new cycle and wondering if it sounds like i'm on the right track:
    6 weeks long
    1 cc 1/2 of sus 350
    and 3 shots a week of GARD TTS
    novaldex and clomid are on hand too
    I have enough protien tubs to last 3 months plus a good mass gainer i'm hoping to put on about 15 pounds of good muscle. Should I change anything or just go with what I have.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    1.) welcome to the board

2.) 6 weeks with sust is a waste, especially at only 350mg/wk...500 would be minimum and myself/other bros would say 750 is optimum.

3.) your diet should consist of you getting 90% of your protein every day from solid food and not shakes/weight gainer. some will disagree here but i gain better on solid foods.

4.) maybe im just zoned out, but what is GARD TTS?

Sorry i meant 1 and a half shots of sus being 525mg of test plus the GARD will give me 150 of prop in the week giving me 675 of test in the week I will be eating big as normal I will be adding in about 3-4 shakes a day plus gainer. GARD is 50mg winny, 50 tren , 50 prop
    Last edited by Canadian Guy; 05-19-2003 at 12:57 PM.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    you only use about half of the protein in the shake. tell em daem...... plus your stomach needs something solid to get your metabolism up and running.......whole food is the way to go and supplements should be used as supplements.

I will be eating normal food aswell but I was wondering about the juice itself. Will I see what I want to see? Is it to little? What do I need to add if anything?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    extend it to 10-12 weeks. other than that sounds good but ive never done gard. exactly what is it?

I'm getting from a friend its from England it pretty much a combo its 20ml in water I believe and the Sus is coming from his aswell I bought two bottles but I can get d's to add to this cycle and I was planning to do this cycle now and mid fall make a dbol and sus round and put on somemore pounds but gain wise should I be able to hit my goal and have a good increase in strength aswell or am I over shooting?
    Last edited by Canadian Guy; 05-19-2003 at 01:51 PM.

Thread Information