Thread: Need help

booSTIn is offline Junior Member

Need help

I posted a thread in the fake steroid area of the forum titled, "cz pharma?" But no one seems to wanna help so my question is does anyone know of any good labs with a fast turn around that I can send my gear to be tested if it is real or fake. Gear is sus 250, anavar , and dbol . Thanks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    good question.

I'm not aware of any lab that would be willing to take possession of a class 3 controlled drug, possession of which is quite often a felony, from a non law enforcement type individual such as yourself.

There are ways of achieving your goal, such as knowing someone with a spectrometer, or knowing someone that works in a lab.

I may be wrong, so if I am, someone will correct me.

Additionally, what you seek is cost prohibitive. Means the cost off the test exceeds the cost of the gear

I know of at least one company/lab that does test i just forget what it's called. I found it researching in one of the forums, and if I remember correctly the guy said it only cost like $100

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    When you find out let us know.

Okay got some info. Few labs out there test your gear but its more than I said. One company in Canada wants $300 per sample and another wants £100. Here's a pic of the sus. Something weird is its spelled "sustenon" however the label seems legit the way it covers the bottle and the vials were all sealed pretty good. But I can't find the companies website anywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help-image-3551898041.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    Okay got some info. Few labs out there test your gear but its more than I said. One company in Canada wants $300 per sample and another wants £100. Here's a pic of the sus. Something weird is its spelled "sustenon" however the label seems legit the way it covers the bottle and the vials were all sealed pretty good. But I can't find the companies website anywhere.
    Damn! I'd be concerned that testing center is really just a front for law enforcement. you send em your shit and someone from DEA comes banging on your door a few days later?

For a couple samples tho? Seems a bit extreme. Might maybe monitor me or something without me knowing but I don't traffic gear or anything so I doubt it would/could turn to anything serious

For a couple samples tho? Seems a bit extreme. Might maybe monitor me or something without me knowing but I don't traffic gear or anything so I doubt it would/could turn to anything serious
    you don't know?

possession of a class 3 drug is usually a felony, just like heroin, meth, or cocaine!!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just test them on yourself. Lol

poloblue is offline Banned
    You'll know really fast if is real or not... Like day or two... The prop in it is fast...

I've tasted it, only tasted 2 drops but it didn't burn just tasted gross almost like plastic. Also put it in the freezer and it didn't do anything. However the pip is pretty bad

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by Iron-56; 06-09-2013 at 10:17 PM.

I've tasted it, only tasted 2 drops but it didn't burn just tasted gross almost like plastic. Also put it in the freezer and it didn't do anything. However the pip is pretty bad
    You tasted it? If its fake gear it should be just oil. I don't think anyone would put anything harmful in the vial although I have heard stories. You should feel libido increase during first week.

Yea couple people said it should burn and kinda numb the tongue. Here's a pic of it. Linda weird that its spelled "sustenon" also I've never heard of cz pharma and can't find a website anywhere. But the label on the vial is on pretty good with even spread glue and they were sealed pretty good. Hard for me to tell whether its real or not just from taking it bc this is my first time taking sus 250. In the past before I was educated and actually researched shit instead of listening to other people I've done winny, deca , clen , and tren . However nothing to base off of for the sus. However the pip is pretty brutal, and I'm pretty sure I got that test flu bc last week I pinned and 4 hours later I woke up with a fever and terrible stomach pains ( if that's test flu ). Also one night my junk was noticeably bigger and I found that's a side effect of sus. The main reason I'm concerned about it being fake or real is bc I also got anavar and deca. Both bottles with tabs are from same company. I got the dbol for a friend and bit into one of his dbols and it tasted like nothing. Like chalk. Wasn't terribly bitter. Then tasted one of my anavar's and it tasted the exact same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help-image-2911557145.jpg  

By stating that you have done "winny, deca , clen , and tren ", tells me you have not done any research bud.

I didn't do all those at one time. And like I said it was a long time ago when I had not done my research. However I have been doing endless amounts of research for this sus and anavar cycle. I just wanna know what the deal is with this gear

I didn't do all those at one time. And like I said it was a long time ago when I had not done my research. However I have been doing endless amounts of research for this sus and anavar cycle. I just wanna know what the deal is with this gear
    You cannot run any of those compounds without testosterone . I'm gland the only thing your worried about right now is whether the gear is real or not. And in regards to that question, the only way to really find out for sure is to inject. Unless you can order millions of dollars worth of medical equipment and instill it your garage.

Do you think I would be having pip if it were fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    good question.

I'm not aware of any lab that would be willing to take possession of a class 3 controlled drug, possession of which is quite often a felony, from a non law enforcement type individual such as yourself.

There are ways of achieving your goal, such as knowing someone with a spectrometer, or knowing someone that works in a lab.

I may be wrong, so if I am, someone will correct me.

Additionally, what you seek is cost prohibitive. Means the cost off the test exceeds the cost of the gear
    Mass spectrometry is commonly used for urine specimens in drug testing

Do you think I would be having pip if it were fake?
    You could but it would not mean anything.

So there's a test or somewhere I can go and be tested to see if there's actually test in my system right?

Testosterone is always in your system, its the primary male sex hormone. You can get blood work done.

I know test is always in the system but didn't know if there was a test that would show higher than normal levels or something

Thread Information