Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quality of gear= worse sides?

So this is more of a general question for knowledge. But will explain why I am asking.

So im now starting my 6th week of a test c and winny cycle. Strength is through the roof. No sides as of yet and blood work next week will show everything. . But my last cycle, was not quality gear, maybe under dosed. which most members here say the brand was normally under dosed. But in about week 5-6 of the previous cycle, I had very sensitive nipples and start of a small lump. But got it under control. and actually top that cycle early because of the issues. It was test e and mast e cycle btw.

Little more info I am using same exact AI for both cycles. Which is Ldex from Ar-r .

So the question just popped into my head today. Would the quality of the gear affect the sides you will have on cycle?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Depends on if by quality you also mean dosing. If the dose is good then the only side that might be "quality" related would be injection issues such as infections.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Depends on if by quality you also mean dosing. If the dose is good then the only side that might be "quality" related would be injection issues such as infections.
    Basically why would estrogen related sides happen on one cycle and not the next. If the only thing changed was brand of gear. That's why I was curious if it could be the quality. I do everything the same for these past two. But the cycle if by far better then last and only 6 weeks in. Was just wondering is all. Not complaining at all

IMO there are way too many external factors that determine side effects on cycle that most people attribute to their gear.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The other stuff may have contained more or less test than it claimed, or something else in place of masteron . This would affect your estrogen levels.

Thread Information