Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: First cycle

TeenBodybuilder is offline New Member

First cycle

Ive been looking into takeing a first cycle. Everyone says a test cycle is good, dont want to inject would rather do pills. Need to know where to get stuff and the proper pct to take. Anyone know?

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    We cant tell you where to get steroids and let a vet now if you were messaged by someone claiming they can get you. You can get your SERMs, AI's, needles at ar-r .com. If you are not comfortable with injecting yourself then anabolic steroids aren't for you. Injecting is really not that bad and you will get used to it quickly. Do some more research, especially on the danger of oral only cycles.
    Last edited by Iron-56; 06-10-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    What are you stats teenBB??

No fishing!!!

The only thing is that i dont think id be able to inject myself haha
    And my stats are around 190-200 depending on if i drink all my water that day and, 5ft 10 and 14% body fat

Quote Originally Posted by TeenBodybuilder
    The only thing is that i dont think id be able to inject myself haha
    And my stats are around 190-200 depending on if i drink all my water that day and, 5ft 10 and 14% body fat
    If you are afraid of needles forget about AAS!

Orals are junk!

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Stats Plz:
    ]
    How old are you?

I know, and i know there more harmfull to the body i have a buddy that would inject for me and gf said shes do it haha
    Is test a good first cycle? Ive herd lots about it but others recomend dbol or anavar for a first too

So I notice you are avoiding the main thing regarding the stats: YOUR AGE SIR? PLZ!!!

Im 20 and have been lifting since i was 14

Im 20 and have been lifting since i was 14
    Wait IMO!

Well, it would be best that you wait till you are 25 when you have stop growing and at the most maturest; it will show to present best effective results for you. More research is needed regarding if you are even for this. Due to the fact your question wanting oral rather then inject.

The only reason being oral over injection is because i dont care about needles but i dont think id be able to put on in myself

You are not mentally or biologically ready for anabolic steroids . Its best you forget about them for now and focus on other factors of bodybuilding such as nutrition. When you are 23-24 start your research and you will be set. Its not worth your health.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    The answers to your questions have already been covered ad nauseum on this forum. Everyone who doesn't know enough about steroids to be taking them yet always asks them.

Info on proper PCT can be found in the PCT forum.
    PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY)

While I would love to take you at your word, this is the internet. Everyone is 200lbs, has been training for years, eats correctly, and has 12-15% bf... Until they post pics. You are very young. I did steroids at 20 and thankfully I've not had any problems to date (43 now). I have a grown child but could very well have not had her if the odds had swung the other way. Its a big decision, bigger than you can comprehend simply because of your inexperience with life itself. I'm not saying youre stupid, just young and without the benefit of 20 more years of hindsight.

Please read this before making a decision:

http://forums.steroid.com/educationa...-aas-imho.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

My nutrition is great and ive had great sucess and have taken pro hormones recently getting even greater sucess.

Is there anywhere where I can get info on where to buy stuff?

Google

I always find stuff then when i call and ask they end up being alternatives or dont ship to the US, bad luck on my part

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Read this http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

and also this
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeenBodybuilder View Post
    This is your reply after all that was written?

Try the ar-r banner above. This isn't a source board. You'll get into trouble asking where to get illegal substances here. (banned likely)

Since roids are obvously illegal how can so many people get away with using them?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My nutrition is great and ive had great sucess and have taken pro hormones recently getting even greater sucess.
    We hear "my nutrition is great" EVERY DAY. Probably one of the most common comments. If you are confident about your nutrition, post everything you ate today with macros broken down. Do you know your TDEE and LBM?

Not many people here will endorse prohormones or anabolics before 25 years of age.

Injections are far less painful than liver failure induced by hepatotoxic oral steroids .
    Java Man likes this.

No. Please refrain from asking. You are violating board rules. If this persists, staff may intervene to lock the thread or suspend your account.

You can ask questions about the compounds and use but please avoid discussions of where to purchase an how much they cost. These items are against forum rules.

Since roids are obvously illegal how can so many people get away with using them?
    People do a lot of things that aren't legal. Doing something doesn't change the legality of the matter.

Sorry and i dont count my macros but today i ate the following

Breakfest- 2 packs oatmeal and 2 egg whites
    Meal 2- apple and whey protein shake
    Lunch- lean turkey breast, swess, and whole wheat bread with a yogurt
    Meal 4- 8oz chicken breast with 1 cup brown rice
    Pre workout meal- a can of tuna and a bananna
    Post workout- whey shake
    Dinner hr later- 8oz talapia and 1/2 brown rice

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry and i dont count my macros but today i ate the following

Breakfest- 2 packs oatmeal and 2 egg whites
    Meal 2- apple and whey protein shake
    Lunch- lean turkey breast, swess, and whole wheat bread with a yogurt
    Meal 4- 8oz chicken breast with 1 cup brown rice
    Pre workout meal- a can of tuna and a bananna
    Post workout- whey shake
    Dinner hr later- 8oz talapia and 1/2 brown rice
    and why do you not count your macros?

....not that serious about it?

I usually do but im doing extra school this summer so i havent gotten a chance to make a super detailed meal plan yet and lbm is 145.6

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

and why do you not count your macros?

....not that serious about it?
    ^^^This is precisely why we ask for a nutritional plan. If you don't know how much you need to eat and what proportions of macronutrients will yield the best results, steroids won't make a world of difference. It's all connected. Steroids will make the greatest impact when you nutrition and training are planned correctly.

Too many people see steroids as some kind I magic juice you take and voila - you grow muscles like a professional body builder. Absolutely not. Anabolics are dangerous when misused and will not yield the results you seek until you understand how vital nutrition and training are. Just "eating and lifting" isn't enough. They have to be planned to support your goals because the training and nutrition you follow for gains won't be the same for reducing body fat.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    ^^^This is precisely why we ask for a nutritional plan. If you don't know how much you need to eat and what proportions of macronutrients will yield the best results, steroids won't make a world of difference. It's all connected. Steroids will make the greatest impact when you nutrition and training are planned correctly.

Too many people see steroids as some kind I magic juice you take and voila - you grow muscles like a professional body builder. Absolutely not. Anabolics are dangerous when misused and will not yield the results you seek until you understand how vital nutrition and training are. Just "eating and lifting" isn't enough. They have to be planned to support your goals because the training and nutrition you follow for gains won't be the same for reducing body fat.
    same with slim fast (i'm using this as a tangent analogy, fyi)

my buddy's sister decided on the slim fast diet. just a shake for bfast and lunch, sound pretty simple, right?

well, she began to gain weight. and more than just a little.

she said "it's not working"

so I'm like "how so?"

so she begins to explain, "well, for breakfast, I eat what I normally eat, and then drink my slim fast shake....."

I'm like "darling... you drink the shake INSTEAD of your normal bfast!"

"oh..... INSTEAD?"

ding ding ding!
    Java Man likes this.

I know i got with a nutrition and put that meal plan together for when i cut weight which i am right now i usuay meet with one right around may for a leaner plan and around august to put together a plan to bulk for the school year

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    same with slim fast (i'm using this as a tangent analogy, fyi)

my buddy's sister decided on the slim fast diet. just a shake for bfast and lunch, sound pretty simple, right?

well, she began to gain weight. and more than just a little.

she said "it's not working"

so I'm like "how so?"

so she begins to explain, "well, for breakfast, I eat what I normally eat, and then drink my slim fast shake....."

I'm like "darling... you drink the shake INSTEAD of your normal bfast!"

"oh..... INSTEAD?"

ding ding ding!
    Lol! Opposite that I see.too often: 'bodybuilder' buys a crapload of weight gainer, creatine, and supplements. A month later he complains about not gaining weight and getting weaker instead of stronger. 'What did you eat today?' You ask. He says: 'creatine, weight gainer and vitamins'. What about FOOD!

I know i got with a nutrition and put that meal plan together for when i cut weight which i am right now i usuay meet with one right around may for a leaner plan and around august to put together a plan to bulk for the school year
    That's great you have a nutritionist helping with your nutrition.....but they're YOUR goals, not his/hers so you need to know your macros, TDEE and your daily caloric requirements if you want to succeed in your fitness goals.

We all have jobs, family, school, etc but if you're really dedicated to this and not looking for a quick fix, then you'll put the effort into all aspects of your fitness, not just those that conveniently fit your schedule.

First cycle-image-2864723989.jpg

Haha i have so many friends like that and they always try telling me that i am already on steroids because i continue to see results and they dont, ill ask what they ate and they tell me chips and crap like that with maybe one good meal and a mass gain shake lol

Thread Information