OverTraineD is offline New Member

3 week Halo cycle!

I'm probably going to get a lot of sh*t for this but I want to take a 3 wk cycle of halo at 15mg a day and wanted to know if you guys think it is necessary to take an AI or pct for such a short cycle. My reason for doing this is I want to see how I react to it before I add it to my test cycle.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTraineD View Post
    I'm probably going to get a lot of sh*t for this but I want to take a 3 wk cycle of halo at 15mg a day and wanted to know if you guys think it is necessary to take an AI or pct for such a short cycle. My reason for doing this is I want to see how I react to it before I add it to my test cycle.
    Not a good idea IMO. You need to run the test cycle first.

Actually first you should get blood work done.

Stats?

5'8 170lbs 12% bf. Was looking to use as a kickstart to my cycle or at the end of my cycle to get as strong as possible, and yes I will be getting blood work done before and possibly after as well.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is really a bad idea.The only thing you are going to get from this is strength.Then its gone so you are wasting your money.And you are shutting yourself down and not replacing it with test.NOW LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION.Wats wrong with doing things the right way?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    U keep most all strength gains from halo. We'll in my experience anyway. But def need test with it

Ar-r .com has what you need for pct and estrogen control. You've thrown your hormones out of whack and that's causing the acne. Search for threads on acne

Of what

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam2000
    Thanks
    Do u know how much of it i should take
    You should get more reading first IMO.

Running HALO in second cycle??

Are your strongman? Powerlifter??

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    This is really a bad idea.The only thing you are going to get from this is strength.Then its gone so you are wasting your money.And you are shutting yourself down and not replacing it with test.NOW LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION.Wats wrong with doing things the right way?
    As far as taking Halo "the right way" most of the research I have done is conflicting. Some ppl (mostly power lifters) take it at 30-40 mg a day for 4-6 wks )on cycle, others (mostly prize fighters) take it alone at 10-20mgs a day for 2-3wks before a fight. I've also read that taking it at 20mg a day or less shouldn't shut me down in a significant way. I'm just trying to figure out if an AI or PCT is needed, not only for side effects but keeping gains as well.

The "gains" are only strength. Which is why us powerlifting guys love it. No worry of adding weight and not being in same class. Get stronger at same weight and size. I only use it 2 weeks at a time before a comp.

Thread Information