JRjuice is offline New Member

Should I see growth?

I am entering my 5th week of 300mg of deca 300mg of test and I have not noticed any gains....When does this stuff start working or is my "gear" just crap?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Test usually takes 3-4wks and deca takes about 4-5wks.

Whats your diet look like? You should of at least seen some water retension weight come by now

JRjuice is offline New Member
    Diet 3000 cals mostly high protien 200g per day. no water yet and it doesnt seem like im getting stronger... What should I expect if it kicks in?

sanman is offline Associate Member
    same cycle i am on .just started 4th wk up to 400mg.got much sronger and gained 4pounds.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    more food...............around 5000 calories and 500 carbs.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    jrjuice, you man, uhm, how much u weigh and how tall r u. then i can tell u if 3000 cals is enuff, cause im doing sus/deca /d-bol and i already gained 13 lbs in 2 weeks (mostly from the d-bol). but i think 3000 cals is really low, unless u r very light ! ill check ur info !

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    5000 calories is a bit much with only 500 grams of carbs, then u would have too much protein, 500 grams of carbs is only like 2000 calories, the rest would come from protein and fat, but fat would be too little, most guys that are 6'0 eat around 4000 cals and get good gains , i personnaly eat 4,230 carbs (yes exactly that number) every day, im 5'10.5 and 213 lbs ! i eat around 600 grams of carbs + 310 grams of protein + 70 grams of fat (ALL FROM FLAX AND OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS)

more than that is still good, just watch ur fat ! and too much protein, more than 1.5 grams / lb of bw is a bit much , unless u r an ectomorph (very hardgainer - naturally thin) but i think jrjuice's prob comes from his diet, it should have kicked in by now or juice is fake, even if ur diet is bad, it still shoulda given u at least 8 lbs and some WATER WEIGHT GAIN. so u might wanan check ur gear. ! Best of luck !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I just started my 4th week today of QV Cyp at 400mg a week. I put on 11 lbs already and my training partner (he doesn't know I'm doing this cycle) said I looked a lot thicker today.

I've been taking in around 400 to 450 grams of protein a day. Before the cycle I would take in around 300 to 350. Protein is the only thing I changed. I eat clean and every 2.5 hours.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Are you sure your eating 3000 calories, cause you said mostly protien 200 grams, that's only 800 calories so if your eating more protien then carbs or fat you wouldn't get much fat from 200g of protien and carbs, you might only be getting 2000 calories. I agree 3000 is not enough.

JohnnyB

Thread Information