Thread: Hgh

Executioner is offline Banned

Hgh

I'm new here, and everyone seems friendly and considerate enough. I'm 17 years old and have been taking HGH, Nutropin Depots 22.5 mg every week for about 9 weeks. 15 pounds of muscle added, lost about 7 percent body fat. I eat before school, lunch, right after, have my post-lifting shake, and then eat another meal for mainly around 220 g protein, 200 g carbs, 60 fat. Anybody know if i should be doing anything differently with the HGH? I've made incredible gains and have about 4-5 weeks left, and i'm curious if i should change anything i'm doing toward the end. Thank you for your time.

Come on guys, nothing?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro u are way to fuckin young do be doing GH yet alone anything .nutrpin is the long acting GH shot once every 3 weeks approx.witha 23 g pin .

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well he is young but hgh might be good for him actually, i had a friend who was 16 who did hgh, omg, he grew like 3 inches on his cycle, he did it for 12 weeks. although back then i didnt know that he was too young, he showed us the stuff and everything. so i dont know much about it, but hgh isnt juice, it isnt testosterone , it should be fine. but as long as u stay away from juice at ur age, i think u'll be ok, watch out for bloatin though, or u might end up like ronnie coleman or jay cutler...... good luck !

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dude what the hell are u talkin about !!!please please keep ur mouth shut when it comes to this u can reall fuck ur self up its no joke .and he dosnt need encourgemnt form another noob .

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How are you getting it? is it a scipt or black market

JohnnyB

Thanks for the feedback, and i would like to clear a couple things up. It is the real prescription depot, not black market, and I am getting it for free, because a friend, like you SGfury, has been taking it for years and is sick of the big needle. I've been lifting since 13, and he's been a buddy since we were elementary, so he knows how important something like that could be for me and how little he needs it anymore. I started lifting at 13 and was about 135, so about 208 before 3 months ago, 228 with HGH. Thanks again, any other opinions could help.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a good idea at ur age unless u are gh deficient! But hey its ur life.

OG

Bro you need to clear something up, you said he give it to you cause he's been taking it for years and id tired of the big needle. If I'm not mistaken it's only been available by script with in the last year. I remember about 8 months ago there were a few people talking about it on the boards because it would be a once a moth shot instead of ed. It had not come out at that time.

JohnnyB

nah he hasn't been taking depots for years, he's been taking HGH for years, and what I meant to say is he is sick of the shot. He just recently started getting depots... i think the big needle is a reason he doesn't like taking it anymore though

A 21g for sub q is big, can't you change the needle?

JohnnyB

I don't think i could change needles, even though it looks like it would fit in a much smaller one. The preperation process is still a little confusing, because my friend preps it everytime while i shake the somatropin around... he ends up switching the needle after withdrawing solution, so maybe this type is necessary.

Thread Information