D-BolMan is offline New Member

which is better, test or sust?

OK im researching my cycle to death having second thoughts on everything. First cycle should I do test Enth or Sust? I know sust is made of 4 diffrent compounds and test is 1 would it be better to take sust and get the varietyof diffrent compounds or the potency of just test enth?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    This thread is gonna be fun....
    Dude , you're gonna get sooo many different answers it's not even gonna be funny..Some people swear by sust, and others say it is the worst Test compound ever made. It's up to you...I could tell you, sust is better...but really, whatever you can get cheaper...if it's Brovel T200...get it, just look at bigkev's pics to see if it works good or not.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Dude , you're gonna get sooo many different answers it's not even gonna be funny.
    Agreed. And I agree on the Brovel T 200. I'd use that over Sus any day.

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    Test. Enathate I find is the best test. for the buck.

Haven’t used the Ethanate before, but I’ve used the Sustanon . I thought it worked very well, but it’s definitely more expensive though. It’s a little hard on the ass as well.

Whoa!…….I used hard on and ass in the same sentence. I’d better get some sleep. I confused?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    Whoa!…….I used hard on and ass in the same sentence. I’d better get some sleep. I confused?
    Confused ? well, if you're meaning sexually confused, i'd say yes. haha...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hard on... ass.... huh huh huh uhhhh huh huh uh huh huh........

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Sust or Enanthate?

Sust = Ripple,
    Enanthate = Chateau Lafite Rothschild.

Sust = Budweiser (or Labatt if you're Canadian),
    Enanthate = Chivas Regal.

Sust = Volkswagon,
    Enanthate = Rolls Royce.

Sust = WalMart (or Zeller's if you're Canadian),
    Enanthate = Neiman Marcus (or Eaton's if you're Canadian).

Sust = Siesta,
    Enanthate = Afternoon tea.

Sust = Checkers,
    Enanthate = Chess.

Sust = That "E" Board . . . Y'all know the one,
    Enanthate = Anabolic Review.

'Nuff said?
    Last edited by TNT; 12-07-2001 at 12:43 AM.

OK TNT, I’ll let you have the Sust vs Ethanate debate, but no self-respecting Canadian drinks Labatt. Seeing as how you guys South of the border are used to drinking that low octane stuff, I’ll let it slide though. Why do you think Canadians come off as being so polite? We’re in an alcoholic haze from drinking this Northern Beer. We’re to damn buzzed to be confrontational

TNT

Cool We're Actually in Agreement . . .

Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    OK TNT, I’ll let you have the Sust vs Ethanate debate, but no self-respecting Canadian drinks Labatt . . .
    That's the whole point; neither would I. Notwithstanding that I don't drink beer at all (although I cook with it on occasion), if I did, I'd order Molson. But I'd be bourgeois and put the accent on the second syllable, like the Quebeçois do. Of course, the Quebeçois are only petit bourgeois . . .

Note to anyone who lives between Ontario and New Brunswick: I'm only jiving you. I've just been cynical since Le Mazot on Rue St. Denis closed - they made the hemisphere's best quiche. And yes, real men do eat quiche.
    Last edited by TNT; 12-07-2001 at 01:03 AM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    TNT, I see what you're trying to say, but I'd much rather choose Siesta and Checkers over Afternoon Tea and Chess. I'm just not a tea guy.

TNT

Cool Makes two of us . . .

Originally posted by EXCESS
    TNT, I see what you're trying to say, but I'd much rather choose Siesta and Checkers over Afternoon Tea and Chess. I'm just not a tea guy.
    I understand. I prefer enanthate over sust, but would also choose the siesta and checkers. As would any reputable dumb weight jock.

D-BolMan is offline New Member
    Ok another switch to my cycle since im new im going to keep it basic and just go for 1 compound. ive heard good and bad about sust but only good about test enth

TNT

Cool Well said . . .

Originally posted by D-BolMan
    . . . since im new im going to keep it basic and just go for 1 compound. ive heard good and bad about sust but only good about test enth
    Damn, bro, that is the most logical response I've heard yet!

The original jason Guest
    well i say why go with unstable levels of test in the blood when its well known that its not good for the effect we want, its pretty difficult to get stable test levels with sust also painfull injections as for enanth testoviron is TOTALLY painless injection easy tpo get levels stable in the blood and makes for overall more beneficial results thats just in my opinion anyone is welcome to theirs

peace
    JAson

I think that I have too much Sus so it would just be a waste for me not to use it Actually, I'll be holding a Sustonon charity drive, anyone who doesn't want their gear send it to me.

C'mon G Child, is there really any such thing as too much Sust? Pain in the ass? Yes. Expensive? Yes. Effective? Double, YES!

jersey juice is offline Member
    You guys forgot to mention cypionate & prop... prop if you want instant gratification and out of the system quicker, cyp is a little faster acting than enant I believe. I used sust a few times but think it's overrated, I don't like that the esters release at different times, I like to have an idea of what's in my blood & when. Just my $.02

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    sust is a great product but way over priced. t200 gets my vote, as always.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    Save your self some time and just do them both.

I'm just saying that Sustonon is all that I have, so it would be stupid for me to go out and buy something else

What do you people feel about Sustonon by itself? I've been readin' readin' readin' and this may be the stack that I go with, I'm sure that I'll be getting ridiculed for this one for sure:

Weeks 1-4 DBol 20mg ED <---- Can't even believe that I'm
    consedering taking the stuff
    Weeks 1-8 500mg Sustonon/WK
    Weeks 9 and 10 Clenbuterol 2 ED
    Weeks 11 - 13 Clomid
    Weeks 13 and 14 Clenbuterol again 2ED

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ill agree with BigKev on this sust does rock but price wize I can get a shitload of Brovel for the same price as sust.

BigJw is offline New Member
    Don't know what you guys are paying for sust, sounds like alot. I just want to say that sust 250 is an androgenic steroid that contains four diferent esters of the natural hormone testerone . Testerone propionate has a rapid onset and a short duration of action.Testerone phenylpropionate and isocapropate have a less rapid onset and long durationof action.Testerone decanoate has a slow onset and a long duration of action. When these esters are combined the action starts shortly and after injection it is maintained for three weeks. So you get all of the esters working together for awsome gains when stacked with deca 200mg or d-bol. I say if you can get it a good price it is worth doing.

Thread Information