Thread: clen??

gorilla is offline Associate Member

clen??

long time fan of the board. just finished a 12 week cycle of sus/deca and began taking clen four days ago. I am listening to the advise of the members and going 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. but I still unsure of a few things. Should I be taking a the tabs first thing in the morning or spliting them up throughout the day. Also is it normal to feel warm like Im running a temp?? and after the 2 weeks of do I have to start of at 1 tab/day and build up like the first week? lastly what is ketotifen never heard of it before. any input is greatly appreciated

gorilla

CYCLEON Guest
    there is no need to split up the dose - clens half life is pretty long. I like to tho cause when im get to 120mcg or so its too much all at once - so i take one first thing in th eAM and another bout noon-1pm ya dont want to take it late or ull have trouble sleeping. Ketotifen - see the post im going to make of it but basically you dont need to cycle it since it cleans ur beta 2 receptors.

it does help to scale up slightly even in the second round tho it doesnt need tobe so slow - the body already kinda recognises the reaction to it. yes, running a slight temperature is normal as is the shakes at higher doses

Thread Information