toughguy is offline New Member

finaplex and deca question

finaplex/deca

both good ?? tell me what u all think, itd mean alot if anyone out their used finaplex thanx for the help fellas

johnnyBiceps is offline New Member
    fina is great, on that now...strength through the roof. builds lean mass, dont overdose, possible liver/kidney probs. Deca is awesome too, best for mass, strength and size...loved it

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Both good - the biggest difference is Trenbolone is much more androgenic that Deca . Neither are capable of aromatizing to estrogen being 19-Nor's. Tren will help more with fat loss and lean gains while Deca will help more with slow quality mass gains.

They would seem to be a good stack but progesterone problems could build up (depending on how sensitive you are) if the amount of total Tren/Deca where too high. And unlike gear that does aromatize to estrogen - there is little to do to combat progesterone, aside from possibly bromocriptine. I would also be concerned about limiting sex drive using the both together without something to stimulate it...

toughguy is offline New Member
    thanx johnny and warrior.... really appreciate the help..... is it good at burning fat or is thier better out their ?? im unfarmiliar with teh fat burning steroids ..

thanx for the help guys

custom fit is offline Member
    it seems like tren is the next "big" thing.

How is tren by itself, with some winny at the end?

i am stuck in the middle about adding prop with that, that has been my huge debate?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53617

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    If you don't do some test with Fina, you will have no libido or wood after the 4th week. It shuts down your test production hard. I always use test with Fina, and prop is my choice. Fina-Dick is no fun at all!!!

Zilla

Thread Information