Thread: test.....

vinny diesel is offline New Member

test.....

Sup, im a newbie, and have 10 20cc bottles of testosterona 200, i weigh about 155 pounds, 5'-9", and already have had 2 injections, now, how much bigger is this going to get me, when will i start seeing results... any help will be greatly appreciated. i also might take winstrol down the road, any suggestions with that?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No way for us to tell you how much you will gain. I am not even sure how much you are doing a week. I don't know your training schedule, diet, or body type and even if I did it is still to individual to give a number. I hope you have an anti-e and clomid.

no i do not, are they absolutly neccesary?

oh and also, i eat about 6 times a day, take in like 250grams of protein a day, workout for 1 1/2 hours a day 5 days a week, and i am not fat. i take 1 20cc shot every 3 days...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you?

JohnnyB

20cc that has to be a typo, you can't do 20cc in one shot

JohnnyB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro like johnny said how old are u ?u sound young anf pretty clueless ,my advice is ists not to late stop and educated ur self ALOT more .like rickson said we know nothin ,diet will make u or brake not the druggs .also working out 1 1/2 hour 5 days a week is overtraing im willing to bet money on it .more is not always better in different instances,gear or training.are antie absolutel neccesary ?yes unless u wanna be borrowing ur moms braw!do u have clomid ?????vinny u have a lot of larning to stop right now and leran before u continue

my bottles are 20cc amps, no joke. they are little brown amps, that u need to snap the top off to open. on the bottle it says deposteron cipionato de testosterona 200mg 2 ml, and also once the bottle is opened, there is no way to close it up again. can it be fake?

i am 18, almost 19. no i dont have clomid. i have been trying to do as much learning as possible...

good then take old doggs advice bro !stop no offense but ur cluless and hurt ur self down the road no clomid which is amust no anties and u are wayy to young bro .do u know whqat clomid is ?

no, what is its purpose, and where can i get it? ill take ur advice and stop my cycle, thanks for the help, now just tell me what i need to know, im trying to take in as much info as possible.

promise that ull stop !!!!clomid bro is very esential u use it post cycle to bring back ur nat test production ,to kkeep ur gains and sex drive .

As BigN said Bro your to young, glad your stopping

JohnnyB

chevy44 is offline Member
    i want to go back to the 20cc thing! i am positive that there are no amps of 20cc aas period............. im glad ur stopping ur cycle! there is a search button, top right of page, use it to educate urself of steroids and then cycle!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'll tell you what..

i'm high as balls right now and this is the funniest post!!!!bro, never ever do gear.you have no idea what you are doing

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Re: i'll tell you what..

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i'm high as balls right now and this is the funniest post!!!!bro, never ever do gear.you have no idea what you are doing
    im high sas fuck an drunks too...although i dont sahre partyboys enthusiams as i ve read funnier posts....buts i do agree with him .....stop ur cycle and learns. no clomids? baaaaad juicer

peace

alright i stopped my cycle, getting clomid this week... not as expensive as i thought.... i have been doing non stop reading throughout this whole site.... thanx for anyone that helped out. when i do start taking it again, when will i see gains?

Thread Information