Thread: Help Help Help

MrDezel is offline Banned

Help Help Help

Ok, I recently purchased what I thought was Nolvadex ... 50mg's, and well it turned out to be Abombs.... I was takeing them to try and lessen my gyno that I already had.... I read that 5 weeks of Nolva alone might lesson the nips.... but about 3 weeks in they got itchy as hell so I stoped and got a lil nervous. now about 2 weeks later my gyno has gotten worse! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!! I basically cant go back to where I got them from cause they already fucked me over once with the sick joke of sending Abombs. Is their really anything I can do? I am trying to locate some nolvadex locally... will that help me at all at this point?

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Get some liquid nolva, there are lots of online sites that sell it. Use google and search for liquid tamoxifen citrate.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wish somebody would fuck me by sending me anadrol instead of Nolvadex . Why can't you go back to them? I don't think they did it on purpose since it makes no business since. Didn't you notice the large amount of water weight you were gaining by the second week? I am sorry it happened but how do you know it is anadrol?

Thread Information