Thread: gyno surgery

MrDiesel is offline New Member

gyno surgery

I am goin in for gyno surgery on june 3rd. I had gyno since puberty but worsened it due to sust ... i was wondering anyone who had the surgery or knows someone who did... how long was recovery and if i wanted to jump on something light like an eq, how long after should i wait? I def. don't wanna take a chance of taking anything that would aromotize. I know there has been some posts on this in the past I just was having difficulty finding them. I have decent size and cuts and just want to stay as hard and lean as possible , especially while the summer is approaching. would greatly appreciate and feedback and suggestions thanx

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO if you're going for gyno surgery...I'd get the breast glands totally removed.

jayg is offline Junior Member
    I have a friend who was snipped. Not sure about the recover time but I know he got the whole gland removed.

Jay

MrDiesel is offline New Member

gyno surgery

up

Sinistar is offline New Member
    ive head the recovery includes wearing a vest for 5 weeks, and some pretty significant swelling.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    My case was pretty severe but I couldn't start training again for about six months. Had no feeling in my chest (damaged nerves). Then had to do it again because the lipo didn't get the breast tissue out only fat tissue. So the next time he went in with the knife. Worst pain I've ever had to endure. Now about 5 years later I'm back to normal and you can hardly see the 4 scars . Not trying to scare you, like I said I, was an extreme case. It was all worth it.

Thread Information