Gi812Many is offline Member

About to hit the Primo!!

Alright guys, going to be my biggest Primo cycle to date. Going to be running 2000mgs Test E, 1200mgs Primo E and just 200mgs Tren E weekly. I decided to really lower my dosage on the Tren, was giving me really bad muscle cramps over time and just my overall well being really sucked. I ran my last cycle at merely 200mgs/ weekly and got great results, although I hadnt ran it for roughly 6 months or so. I may add some Winstrol towards the end, my last 5 weeks. Im going to run this cycle out for 12 weeks, normally run 8 week cycles following Ronnies sling shot cycling. Been at it now for 2 years consistently and I have changed my life. I feel real privliged to have learned so much from this site and so many of the guys on it, still have to pinch myself sometimes when I see pictures of myself. Never thought it was possible. Just got back from 7 months in Afghanistan and packed on some major weight. Going to really get dirty with my diet and lean down. Will update with my diet here this evening when I get it in from my trainer.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Why not drop the test a little, run tren A for first 6 weeks and extend the cycle to 16-18 weeks to get the most out of the primo?

drake4243 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    Why not drop the test a little, run tren A for first 6 weeks and extend the cycle to 16-18 weeks to get the most out of the primo?
    I like the way Marty is thinking with the primo and the test. I would run the tren for 8 though, 2000mgs that's alot of test my friend i feel you would get just as much with a lower mg.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    2000 Mgs of test or 200 Mgs a week?
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 06-17-2013 at 06:35 PM.

I run high amounts of Test often, 2000mgs is not the highest ive gone. Tren Ace im not a fan of, effects me differently than the Tren E. Also, the company I get my Tren E from it nails me on week 2, doesnt take 3-4 weeks like so many talk about. Plus all my compounds are longer estered so, assume just keep everything longer estered. As for running 16-18 weeks on Primo, I just think its a over kill on the wallet and length. 12 weeks I get fantastic results and I dont have to bump up so many times on the Test. Also, would just cost me a fortune to run it that high at 16-18 weeks. Im super wierd where I get my Primo, 9/10 Primos on the market are garbage. Took me forever to find quality stuff and its not cheap.

Guys ive been at this a lonnnnngggg time....I do not get the same results running lower mgs of test as I do running high amounts of Test. The difference is day and night

Marty you think 16 weeks makes that much of a difference on Primo??

stpete is offline Banned
    The cycle needs worked on in a big way. You say that you don't want cramps but you're going to employ Winstrol ? Really? You're wasting a lot of AAS and relying on it to do all the work.

Can we get full stats please?

Also include stats before and after your previous cycles.

Thanks.

St. Pete, you dont remember me brother....I have obviously been away a bit working and have been off the forums. And bro, Winstrol has never giving me cramps??...Just look up my history youll see my cycle history, I was pretty detailed. Ive worked with Ronnie Rollland for a while on sling shot cycling, 2 years to be exact. We worked up to 1200mgs of Tren , just gives you a idea as to my history with Tren.

Im 6'3 249lbs roughly 12% guestimate. Thats from where I started little over two years ago at shit, cant even remember 191-193 at 21%. And thats not all my cycle history. Did plenty in the early 2000's but military and then as a security contractor took time off.

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm sorry bro, i don't remember you. No disrespect, just a lot of people come and go.

I'll check out your history if you want. That's cool.

And you doing 1200mgs of tren tells me you aren't right.

Well you're a big boy and i wish you the best.

Let me rethink my position on this after i check you out. I'll probably remember you but give me a minute buddy. Hell, I'll help as best i can.

stpete is offline Banned
    Man, i'm sorry. I do remember you now. Been a bit my man.

So what else you got going on besides the AAS?

Sorry, bro.

Its all good brother Yah I wasnt right in the head for doing the 1200mgs, it honestly was way to much. I felt horrible. 800mgs is as much as I will go in the future. I just want that little bit to get that feeling I get when on Tren , even that little dosage gives me incredible strength gains that I experience with Tren at higher dosages. Nothing much man, just got back from 7 months of work overseas. Really think its my last trip, I am just burnt out. Rules have changed so much, more concerned about an attorney frying me back home than I am protecting myself. Just way to much second guessing going on (ROE's). Just happy to be back home. I gained some serious weight on this last trip, it was quite so we had a lot of time to work out and eat right. I shot up to 249, although that is a night weight. Im assuming 245 morning weight. But still a jump from 233. I will post my diet here little later. Let me know what you think.

stpete is offline Banned
    Cool. Post it and i will. You gonna use AI and HCG ? I'm sure you have a strong PCT in place.

Yeah, let us see that diet and even through in some of your routines so i can see those too. I'm always interested in that.

You'll be ok but that's a lot of stuff my man. You better train like a mother! And as usual, if it's too much, you can always send stpete a little. hahaha...

Let's see that diet bro.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Marty you think 16 weeks makes that much of a difference on Primo??
    I have no experience but am running it within a year so I have been researching a lot and made a thread asking questions. It seems like the consensus is 16 week minimum.

Hey Brother...Diet hasnt come in yet, still waiting on it. I have the normal, letro and Prami although didnt have to bad of issues with prolactin build up last time I ran 200mgs of the Tren . As I have been running gear longer my sides have decreased over time, well primarily water retention. Think that has to do with body fat reduction from when I started heavy training 2 years ago. PCT I dont have, im slingshot cycling, so I cruise. Although I did take off man, before I left overseas, took 3 months off of everything. Shockingly I did not lose much weight man, still had a real good look. My diet wen to shit, just didnt eat near as much. Dropped to roughly 3-4 meals a day. My routine is pretty much been status quo through out my training for these 2 years. I havent switched it up, my gains have continued to come so, listening to my body didnt feel like I need to switch it up. I train 1 body part per week, 5 days a week now, was at 6 days, separating quads from hams kind of thing. I switch back and forth from 4 sets 3 work outs per body part to 3 sets per work out. My work outs are heavy weight high intensity, 10-15 rep range. Slowed my movements up alot and really concentrate on my movements much more now. Get much more out of my work outs. Also before I left I started running again, worked myself up to 3 miles at 10min pace per mile. I can tell you I feel much better than before and my legs look freaking awesome. My calves have grown considerably and my quads look completely different as well. With dieting I will burn this fat off with no problems. Looking for a realistic low 10%, for me that will look great with my height. Soon as I get the diet will post it. MartyMcfly, pretty awesome stuff. Not as profound as say Winstrol or Tren but, it gives you a awesome distinct look, atleast it does for me. Only way I can describe it is, makes me look longer, my muscles lean out and look longer. More of a swimmer look??? Thats what I experienced. I ran 800mgs for 12 weeks last time and had great results. Make sure you find good Primo, so much bullshit out there when it comes to Primo, shame

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Alright guys, going to be my biggest Primo cycle to date. Going to be running 2000mgs Test E, 1200mgs Primo E and just 200mgs Tren E weekly. I decided to really lower my dosage on the Tren, was giving me really bad muscle cramps over time and just my overall well being really sucked. I ran my last cycle at merely 200mgs/ weekly and got great results, although I hadnt ran it for roughly 6 months or so. I may add some Winstrol towards the end, my last 5 weeks. Im going to run this cycle out for 12 weeks, normally run 8 week cycles following Ronnies sling shot cycling. Been at it now for 2 years consistently and I have changed my life. I feel real privliged to have learned so much from this site and so many of the guys on it, still have to pinch myself sometimes when I see pictures of myself. Never thought it was possible. Just got back from 7 months in Afghanistan and packed on some major weight. Going to really get dirty with my diet and lean down. Will update with my diet here this evening when I get it in from my trainer.

your taking " 2000mgs Test E, 1200mgs Primo E and just 200mgs Tren E weekly" ?

why? thats two grams of test (my guess is you will be converting 80% of that to pure estrogen and bad cholestoral) and taking 1220 mgs of primo? again i would guess you are wasting more then 50% of that... then the tren e is a at a low normal dose...

ok, my guess is your not taking any of this Sh1t, lol,

but, if you are asking (and your not) what you sould take 400 mgs of test, 400 - 600 mgs of primo, and 200 - 400 mgs of ten... good luck

btw - after the cycle can we get a picture of your new breasts? (i mean the new breast tissue you will be growing at a extreamly rapid pace on the perposed cycle)

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    surely there needs to be a balance between size/ strength /health and long term side effects.

whats the cut off point between a healthy strong body and abuse.

I am probably not qualified to comment so I will shut up, hope you stay safe.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ There's no abuse in a healthy strong body. The abuse lies in the compounds, and amount of compounds a person might use.

Just my thought...

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    That is what I meant, we are all entitled to our opinions, I just hope the young and inexperienced (like myself) don't assume, "that guy takes 1000mg of this and 1000mgs of that and he is a monster, fxxx it I will do 1500 mgs a week".

Hey Amcon, appreciate your advice man. Im way past the point of 400mgs doing much for me. Hell I cruise at 300mgs/weekly. I dont have issues with gyno, although do have issues when on higher dosages of Tren . These dosages ive worked up too, just didnt start over night. As for me really doing this, why wouuld I waste my time posting it?? Im pretty detailed on my previous cycles, this isnt off the charts for me.

And I do find it comical when guys pretend to think 600mgs will get you the same desired results as say 1500mgs-2000mgs. Anyone who has done these dosages will back me up when I say, day and night. All about what your trying to achieve. Your average guy cycling, no need to get crazy with it. 500mgs can do someone wonders.

Thread Information