XMeatX is offline New Member

Wierd Gyno Question

Heres my deal. I'm currently on a cutting cycle of 50mg prop and var ED and I know that I'm really gyno sensitive so I've been taking 1.5mg of Liquidex ED. I thought there was no way I could get gyno again from this low of a test dose and high of an anti-e, but I was wrong. Nips are puffy and small balls forming again behind and around them. The wierd thing is that all this Ldex is doing a great job at keeping the bloat off, but not the gyno. I know theyre both related to estrogen so thats what I find odd. I'm starting nolva tomorrow which should take care of it as it has in the past, though I was hoping I wouldnt have to use any this time around as I had to use it in real high doses to get rid of the gyno from my last cycle( I ran .5mg arim ed on 500mgtest/400eq)

So how the fuck is this all possible? Could I be the most gyno sensitive person in the world or does arimidex just not work well on me? Any idea?

(BTW I'm gonna give aromasin a try next time around)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Arimidex stopped working well on me last year and I switched to femara which has given me new life with high levels of test.

Rickson, in your opinion, would it be a problem at all if I switched over to femara mid cycle? (I am only 2 weeks in) My guess would be to continue the Ldex for a few days while I start the Femara so the I won't have a period without an anti-e in me. Also, do you use the full 2.5mg's ED or feel that lower is adequate?

bump

Thread Information