edpettit_TSI is offline New Member

Gyno Prone/ Future cycle

I've been reading tons, and trying to understand more before posting and sounding like an idiot; however, I this newbie thread doesn't go unseen. I'm 20 years old 180 about 10-12% bf now(was 5% during last fall vball season) and i'm doing an all creatine/protein set up. I'm gonna be doing this for a while. I plan on doing my first cycle on May 1st 2004* (i'll be on break from semester and over 21 by then). My problem is, I've always had kinda larger nips heh if you wanna put it that way. But, my nips are like "fatty" and everywhere else on my chest is hard as a hell. So this makes my chest look saggy, unless i'm cold then it looks like my chest is real nice. Is there something going on with gyno here? I know it may sound ridiculous but I'd rather not go through a bunch of crap. Would Nolvadex do anything, if this is even the right thing to think of? I see that most guys doing cycles that would be prone to gyno would use the nolv, but I'm not even on a cycle .

Part 2 of my question is that in the future I'm planning on doing a cycle consisting of: weeks 1-4 dbol 20mg/day.
    weeks 1-10 sus 250mg/ml/week.(followed w/clomid and nolv?? if need be)
    Any ideas on what I should do in this situation, because like friends of mine have recommended i've been doing decline bench and leaning in on my dips to help my lower chest... Hopefully you guys can give me some input on my rambling, i'm just worried. Thanks for any suggestions on what I should do in the present or future.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would guess that you just carry fat in your chest. Check to see if you have any hard lumps. Does it get better when you bf is lower?

Now If there is any chance of you being gyno prone then run liqudex with your cycle and have nolva on hand just in case. Plus always rum clomid post cycle no matter what.

No hard lumps, just squishy . hehe, it sounds really stupid maybe I'm over reacting but what the hell can I do then lifting wise because I've been working my lower chest for a while. Thanks for the advice on everything else as well. Any other opinions would be appreciated.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I run nolva while I cut and it seems to help me. Also you could try www.yohimburn.com for localized fat. Its works as long as your lean to begin with. Do a search on it. There are many threads about it here

ahhh ic. I'm gonna go check that out . I'm not even 100% sure about my cycle because the guy giving me prices is trying to charge me $18.75 an amp for the sus :/. But that info is helpful, thnx

O.K. i'm gonna go with the nolv. i'm guessing to get rid of the puffiness of my nips, and the Yohimaburn for the fatty

Thread Information